Buonasera Events Reviews

Buonasera Events 3
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Monica is an angel

Monica is like the fairy godmother of wedding planning you always needed. I hired her for day-of services and she came out to our home venue a few months prior and helped us make some very important decisions with her wealth of knowledge. For the rehearsal and night of she just puts in the work. She is here, there and everywhere. We had some unexpected weather which made her job harder, but the night all the sweeter cause she and my other vendors just rolled-up their sleeves and rolled with it. I could not say enough about Monica.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 05/04/2019

Above and beyond is an understatement!!

Wow!! Our biggest regret was not hiring Monica sooner!! What a relief and such a weight lifted after she took over for our day of coordination. I would trust her 100% with any planning package from partial to full coordination. As my title says it...she went BEYOND the "above & beyond." I was amazed by her prompt planning and organizational skills. As organized as I tried to be she still filled in the areas that I had missed and was able to give 110% back. It was important to me to enjoy the morning of our wedding and not have to be dealing with the big and little things. During our honeymoon and reminiscing about the wedding day I think we ended several questions with our hands up saying "Monica must have handled it!" Our friends and family were amazed by her talents and how well she worked with our vision of our special day. Her lively personality, sweetness and true love for making sure everyone can enjoy the day makes her the best event coordinator one could ask for. Look no further, just hire her already!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Aubrey · Married on 03/02/2019

Best wedding planner in the central coast!

We had a beautiful wedding, and Monica worked tirelessly to make everything perfect. We live in Michigan but were married in San Luis Obispo, CA. We never made a trip to the venue prior to the wedding, so we relied heavily on Monica to coordinate and design decorations, event layouts, and even to make alternative arrangements when it rained on our big day. She also did all of our flowers, and they were absolutely beautiful. We are very detail-oriented, and Monica was able to patiently and graciously accommodate our desire to know and plan every little thing. I cannot recommend her enough; she is a truly talented individual.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • KayDe

KayDe · Married on 01/05/2019

The Best Choice We Made!

Hiring Monica as our day of coordinator was probably the best decision I made in regards to the wedding (minus of course marrying my husband). She was literally the best planner I could have hoped for...she was professional, kind, flexible, creative, and fun to work with throughout the process! No matter what we threw at her, Monica was always one step ahead of us and had everything handled. She was great with the other vendors and made our guests and families feel comfortable! Even a huge rainstorm did not throw her off her game, she did everything possible to ensure we had the wedding we hoped for and it was perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Hiring Monica as our month of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. I didn't want to be stressed on my wedding day and didn't want any of our family and friends to have to be put to work. Monica ensured that didn't happen. She was at the venue early the day before the wedding to start setting up and made sure all of the decor was in the proper spots. She coordinated with all my vendors on the timeline and ensured the wedding went smoothly and held to the timeline. She also promptly answered any questions that I had and provided advice when I needed it. I am usually a control freak and felt fully comfortable handing over the reigns to Monica so that I could enjoy our wedding.

Buonasera Events 4
    Buonasera Events 5
    Buonasera Events 6
    Sent on 05/14/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

I'm so thankful we chose Buonasera Events to help us coordinate our wedding - and I can say with confidence that our day wouldn't have been half as special without the help of Monica! We are from out of town and from the minute I talked on the phone with Monica, I knew we would be in good hands. We ended up having Buonasera Events help us with both our planning/coordinating as well as as our florist. I had originally reached out to Monica to have her help as a main point of contact / day-of-coordinator. She offered to not only coordinate with all of over vendors before hand, but also helped me plan and think through much of the decorations, aesthetic and atmosphere beforehand. I don't have an eye for decorating, and Monica definitely helped voice her opinion and guide us into producing a beautiful day and venue, all while on a budget. She always made herself available for when I had questions, and made sure that I was aware of all the little to-do's beforehand. Monica felt like a friend, and day of I was so relaxed knowing that we could count on her for making sure that all of the vendors had someone to talk to and we had someone to keep us on schedule. I had multiple people tell me I was the most relaxed bride they had ever seen, and that made them enjoy the wedding more than other weddings - which I 100% attribute to having Monica as a coordinator. On top of that, our flowers were so much more beautiful and dreamy than I could have imagined. With the budget I gave Monica I expected to have a few flowers on our tables, alter, etc. - however I was blown away day of with the flower arrangements she made - they were far more beautiful than I could have hoped for! I cannot thank Buonasera Events enough for the dream wedding that they helped us create - it is a day that we will always cherish!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not speak more highly of Monica! She was so incredibly supportive throughout the planning process and helped with all of the little questions I had. The day of she worked so hard with me and my family and friends to make sure things went so smoothly. I am so happy to to have had her help on our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 01/16/2016

Monica is great to work with. She is very organized and executed what I wanted for my special day. I had no worries that day and was able to relax knowing that Monica and her crew had everything handled. In regards to planning for the day, Monica had the knowledge of all different aspects and needs of what it would take to have the day be beautiful and run smoothly. She thought of things I hadn't even thought of to be prepared for. Overall, she did an excellent job!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Monica has coordinated several events for me, most recently my sons wedding in Pismo Beach. Everything was done quickly, efficiently, and with the care we have come to expect from her. She handled everything from showers to the rehearsal which allowed us to have a stress free experience. It all went so smoothly and it was so nice to really enjoy the day. Thanks for the great time and memories.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jaydyn · Married on 08/10/2013

Monica is great to work with. She goes above and beyond in all that she does. She pays attention to all the details, no matter how small. I highly recommend Monica if you are looking for a wedding planner. Jaydyn Blair, www.JaydynBlairPhotography.com

Sent on 06/20/2015

Monica was great! She was very professional, very creative in ideas and design, and provided wonderful service when getting everything executed in a timely fashion. She is very trustworthy and reliable and I would recommend her to anyone. She helped make our wedding day as special as possible.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Monica planned our wedding day, and some of our friends special days as well, even including baby showers. They were all SOO beautiful and exquisitely designed in their own way. We are so happy with how our special day turned out, it was stress free and we were able to really enjoy and savor every moment. Thanks to Monica, who was always wherever you needed her to be. She was very hands on with all the detailed planning and in making sure everything worked out smoothly. Yet she always made sure it was exactly want YOU wanted and had envisioned for YOUR special day from flowers to table clothes, favors, and displays. And although we felt like the day was unique to us, we know she gives great attention to every event we've know her to have planned and organized. We would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to not only plan an event but to make that event an unforgettable one.

Sent on 09/02/2014