Elle Render Events

Paso Robles, CA View map Visit website

$3,500 Package Price

Your Day...Your Rules

Elle Render Events is a boutique event planning and design firm based in Paso Robles, CA. Owner and creative director Jennifer Render and her team plan and design jaw-dropping events that reflect each client’s unique passions, personal style, and love story. They enjoy exploring beyond the tried and familiar and love thinking outside the box. We would be thrilled to help you design the wedding celebration of your dreams.

Since completing their first event in 2007, they have loved helping their couples rewrite and redefine what weddings can be. Designing memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences is what they do best.

Elle Render Events want to help make your wedding a day you’ll remember and cherish for the rest of your life. ERE offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Their packages are designed to celebrate individuality and provide the flexibility you need to bring your unique wedding vision to life. Quality work and customer satisfaction are the cornerstones of everything they do.

Jennifer and her team can’t wait to help you celebrate your love your way

Day of Coordination Packages start at $2,200.00

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Desiree
    Desiree Married on 10/10/2020

Is hiring a wedding planner worth it? YES!

5 stars doesn't do Jennifer justice. I was that "do it all yourself bride" thinking I didn't need a wedding planner. Well four months from our planned wedding date- boy did I need help. Through the wedding planning process, Jen became such a good friend and I am grateful to know her. She helped me find vendors, decorate, keep the wedding in time, and plan the wedding dreams are made of. As brides we may think it isn't in our budget to hire a coordinator- BUT trust me it is. Jen helped to keep me in budget and still have all the décor and vendors I needed (ok-wanted). You will not regret hiring Elle Render Events
    Sunny S. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Experience

I worked with Elle Render Events and had such a positive experience that I hope to work with her again and again! Her knowledge of the industry and organizational skills helped ensure everything ran smoothly on the day of. I recommend her every chance I get!

Paso Robles Paso Robles, CA, 93446
Location of (Elle Render Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding