Central Coast Party Helpers

Paso Robles, CA View map Visit website

Central Coast Party Helpers is a wedding planning business located in Paso Robles, California. In addition to wedding planning, they also provide setup, cleanup, rentals, and staffing services. Successfully organizing hundreds of events every year, Central Coast Party Helpers wants you to feel like a guest at your own party.

Central Coast Party Helpers will plan and coordinate your entire event, working with vendors, organizing timelines, and making sure everything runs smoothly. Having planned over 3,200 events, they understand exactly what it takes to manage an occasion well. They'll also provide you with a team of experienced, hardworking wait staff. The staff can set up chairs, tables, place settings, and decorations, and ensure food and bar prep is completed to industry safety standards. During the event, they will provide friendly and professional service to your guests, and afterward, they will break everything down, pack, and clean up. Whether your wedding is large or small, Central Coast Party Helpers can take care of everything, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day.

• Woman-owned

• Sam
    Sam N. Married on 08/07/2021

Great service, hardworking and friendly....

I am a wedding coordinator and I have worked with CCPH multiple times. Catering is the backbone of service to all events and Brigitte and her team really shine when it comes to hardworking, attention to detail, friendly attitudes and reliable work. Their packages are flexible to meet your event needs and you won't regret having them. The are an extremely valuable component to your dream team for the big day! Can't wait to work with them again.
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing experience

Met them at a wedding expo and won $100 off.

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Hi Michelle,
    So cool of you to give us this awesome review! I'm so excited to see you again and make your day as special as you are:)
    Tina R. Married on 09/22/2018

Be A Guest At YOUR Party

We had a destination wedding "weekend" filled with back to back events. Brigette and her team helped to coordinate with me on two of the events and helped me SO much. I fully trusted her and my husband and I had as much fun all weekend as our 70 out of town guests!

Central Coast Party Helpers's reply:

Thanks Tina, it was a great weekend, now we love the yacht club:) Can't wait till the reunion? Let's start planning lol

Deals

Central Coast Party Helpers 1
Exclusive

A Perfect Day A Perfect Day Wedding Planners

The staff at Central Coast Party Helpers is first rate, experienced, knowledgeable and I can always rely on them to help execute a flawless event and fill in the missing gaps that can occur with various events.

179 Niblick Rd. #169 Paso Robles, CA, 93446
Location of (Central Coast Party Helpers)