San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

17 Reviews for Joyfully Joined

• Hilary

Hilary Stoner · Married on 10/18/2019

Outstanding

How does anyone get married without Mary?! She was absolutely crucial. We hired her for coordination and it was the best decision. She handled everything with grace, professionalism, and a meticulous eye. Her knowledge of weddings and the SLO area are a huge asset and made us consider things we would have overlooked. If you are looking for a planner, look no further!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Joyfully Joined's reply:

Hilary,
    Thank you for the kind words and this amazingly sweet review of my services. You were one of the most organized brides which made my job so easy! Your fun loving personality and love filled wedding day brought so much joy to my heart and I am blessed to have been part of you and Leo’s special day!
    May You Always Remain,
    JOYFULLY JOINED!❤️

Elysse · Married on 09/24/2016

We hired Mary to coordinate the day of our wedding. Mary was amazing!! She had so much energy and she was excited to assist me in any way she could. Mary and her assistant were both running around early in the morning setting up decor and meeting with vendors. She checked in on me throughout the day making sure we had everything we needed. She kept everything on time and organized without hovering or stressing out guests. She even checked in on my parents and made sure they were able to see all of the special moments of the day. I would highly recommend Mary for all of your wedding needs!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Amber · Married on 05/29/2015

Mary was the day-of coordinator for our Avila Beach wedding this past May. She did an absolutely amazing job. Not only is she warm and friendly, she is the consummate professional and very skilled at what she does. I felt total confidence in her, which relieved an immense amount of pressure on the wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, she was very responsive to any questions we had and was always happy to provide suggestions. The day of the wedding, she was very focused on making sure my husband and I were comfortable and having an amazing time. She even thought to bring drinks out to us while we were taking post-ceremony photos, and made sure to check in with us throughout the reception as well. Everything turned out so beautiful thanks to Mary.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Award

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Mary is a smile anywhere she is. We could not love her more. -Dj Bob

• White Horse Carriage Co Wedding Limos

I can not give enough praise. Mary is so well organized, every wedding I have worked with her has gone exactly as she planned. With her warm welcoming smile, she is an absolute joy to be around. She puts her heart and soul into her work! I love all the details she adds to the weddings, very creative! I am 100% confident you are going to be pleased beyond your expectations and have nothing but fond memories of your special day.

• Stefanie Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Mary at the Health wedding in Avila Beach and she was amazing. As a photographer I'm always trying my best to stay on time and know what's coming up next. She and I worked hand in hand and she did an amazing job communicating the timeline to me. She was well organized and always had a warm smile on her face. I would recommend her to any of my brides! -Stefanie Stefanie Elizabeth Photography

• San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401 See on map
    Location of (Joyfully Joined)