Amber Alyse Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,250 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,250 Package Price

With locations in Santa Barbara and Las Vegas, Amber Alyse Events is a boutique wedding planning company specializing in the deisgn and production of custom destination weddings and events. Creativity, authenticity and professionalism are the pillars Amber Alyse Events is built upon. Couples can rest easy knowing they are in the best of hands and their entire event planning process however short or long will be effortless and the experience wonderful. From the largest venue to the smallest details, full-service event planning or month of coordination - Amber Alyse Events strives to ensure your unique vision becomes a beautiful reality.

Amber Alyse Events aims to please, though the service always exceeds expectations. With a smile and understanding, this wedding planning group makes your dreams a reality, doing so with the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Destination weddings
  • Event design
  • Referrals

Locations served: Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, Sedona and the Southwest, United States.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brittany N. Married on 04/23/2022

Amber is amazing!!

Amber was amazing to work with! She made our day absolutely beautiful and stress free. We would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 03/27/2022

Outstanding!

When we started to plan our destination wedding in Las Vegas in March of 2022, I knew I would need a lot of help! I feel so lucky that we found Amber! She was so organized and was always prompt to answer emails and texts, even with questions about what seemed like the smallest details. She kept me sane planning a wedding 2,000 miles away. She gave us recommendations for our photographer, florist, and last minute DJ - and our whole wedding day was flawless. I will never be able to thank Amber enough! 100% recommend for any event that you need help planning!
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 10/02/2021

Thank you could never be enough!

There are a lot of decisions made during the wedding process and hiring Amber as our wedding planner was the single best one.

From the first moment we spoke, Amber felt like an old friend. She was someone I knew I could trust and someone experienced that I could turn to when I didn’t have the answers or just felt overwhelmed. And honestly, what more could you ask for as a bride?! And though our wedding was a destination wedding for both my husband and I and Amber, it felt like she was just minutes away. She was incredibly responsive, super flexible, and organized enough to take my scrambled thoughts and Pinterest boards and pull together a wedding day that I could have only dreamed of. She had recommendations for timelines and vendors, helped lift the weight of some of the vendor search, and kept in regular contact about deadlines and things I needed to be thinking about throughout the planning process. She told me early on that her goal was to make sure that I didn’t have to think about a single logistical thing on my wedding day and I can honestly say that she took all of that on so I didn’t have to. If anything went wrong, and I’m sure something did, I never heard a word about it. She is the queen of handling it and I couldn’t be more grateful to her for all of her help. I highly recommend Amber for your planning needs. She’s truly the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Amber Alyse Events 1
Offer

When inquiring please ask about our special Las Vegas Local packages and rates available to local residents getting married in the Southern Nevada region!

6060 Elton Avenue, Suite B Las Vegas, NV, 89107
702.514.0455
Location of (Amber Alyse Events)
Valley Vineyard Circle Buellton, CA, 93427