Amber Alyse Events Reviews

Amber Alyse Events 6
Amber Alyse Events 7

Shelby Carver · Married on 10/05/2019

Creates Truly Unparalleled Weddings

I did not have the "bride gene", and felt lost in planning my wedding. I literally could not have done it without Amber. It was such a relief to know we had her expertise. She took my taste and ideas into account, and evolved them into beautiful, creative results. She came up with things I would have never thought of, and worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect - from the wedding cake to the placement of the candle holders. When I saw a photo of random chairs I loved online, she scoured different vendors until she found one that actually had them. Her attention to detail and professionalism is bar none. I am so extremely happy that we hired Amber to plan our wedding. It turned out more perfect than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Amber Alyse Events 15
    Amber Alyse Events 16
  • Johanna

Johanna Seggman · Married on 09/06/2019

Amber pays Impeccable attention to detail and genuinely makes your day special!

Having Amber as our wedding planner was the best decision we made. She is professional, creative, and most importantly genuine. Not to mention EXTREMELY organized! She wants you to be happy and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. She asks a lot of questions about your vision and provides you with excellent input for your big day! She is flexible with your budget and also knows the industry like the back of her hand. Her talent and kind nature make for the absolute PERFECT wedding planner! I can’t express enough how thankful we are for her help and creative eye for our big day. One thing I believe makes her stand out from others is that she keeps things light, she doesn’t stress out, and isn’t in it for herself. Many big planning companies are overwhelmning, but Amber Alyse Events is anything but! Make sure to book for your big day, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Trisha · Married on 06/08/2019

The sweetest wedding planner!

Amber was very sweet and helpful as our day-of wedding planner! She did so much more than da-of planning -- helping us select a few of our vendors (all her of her recommendations were excellent), taking over all communication the month before, and setting the final minute-by-minute schedule. I would highly recommend Amber!

Sent on 07/28/2019

veronica · Married on 11/17/2017

When my fiance and I got engaged it was the most joyous time of our lives. Amber continued to keep that joy alive by making the planning process so much fun. She handled everything with such professionalism and ease and made sure we were involved through every step. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner who turned into a good friend. She is amazing and made our special day absolutely incredible! Everything was exactly how that little girl (me) envisioned her wedding to be. November 17th 2017 will always remain SO special to me because of her.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Juliane · Married on 09/26/2015

My wedding completely exceeded all expectations and our guests were so impressed! We received endless compliments and I owe it all to Amber's design expertise and strong organizational skills. She's so much more than just a "planner". Amber helped me create the aesthetic for my wedding day and she attended all my meetings with my vendors. I was a very indecisive bride with a very difficult venue so I found myself feeling very overwhelmed at times. Amber always seemed to simplify everything for me and my mom and helped us put our minds at ease. She helped me every step of the way and I am forever grateful for her hard work. Hiring Amber is the absolute best decision I made. Hire her and your wedding day will magically unfold into something beautiful and everlasting!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jalene · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I hired Amber for our daughter's wedding that was held in Solvang, California. We live about 5 hours from there, so it was a semi destination. We contracted Amber in March for "month of plus", for help with an August Wedding. The bride and groom were in Germany until just before the wedding. Amber was professional and warm from my first email inquiry until the wedding was finished. She skyped with us, advised, emailed and took my calls for 5 months. She was supportive of all of Laurel's wishes and calming for me. Her fee was a bargain just for the way she and her staff handled the day of the event. The wedding was beautiful and the reception absolutely amazing and gorgeous. I got so many comments from guests about how beautifully the whole day flowed, and we just got to enjoy it.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Shelby · Married on 06/06/2014

A dream to work with! So helpful, professional, and knowledgable. She made everything I had imagined come to life, and even more beautiful than I ever thought possible.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kenneth · event on 11/18/2014

Ms Dupre approached our event with energy, enthusiasm and a desire to make it perfect. This event hosts over 150 leading automotive industry executives and the responses I received from the guests were universally positive. Amber's coordination with the hotel management as well as catering and rentals was frequent. She scheduled several meetings to make certain our expectations were clear and we were aligned on the planned execution. She made several recommendations regarding the event such as adding a bourbon tasting bar which was a hit. Amber arrived early on the day of our event, and worked all day along side the vendors to ensure set up was as we planned. Amber attended the entire event coordinating with the hotel and catering making certain the food and beverages never stopped. Finally she stayed afterward working with the vendors on take down. The event was managed with professionalism and creativity and was executed flawlessly. Amber brings a unique combination of creative ideas, strong planning and excellent relationships with vendors. I would highly recommend Amber Alyse Weddings and Events for any corporate event.

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 08/08/2015

While planning my wedding, I kept insisting that we didn’t need a wedding planner, while my mother kept insisting that we did. My mother was right. We hired Amber because of her knowledge of the area since we were having a destination wedding and it was certainly worth it. She gave us tons of tips for vendors in the area including a florist that I booked last minute after the one I had been following for months didn't pan out. On the days leading up to the wedding, she was very dedicating to understanding how I wanted the day to flow, which events were going to take place where, how the venue should be decorated. Then she took it from there and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She took care of all the decorations, the setup with the caterer and the drop off with the florist. I didn’t have to lift a finger, which my family isn’t used to. My uncle commented that he didn’t know if he could go to a wedding if he didn’t have to decorated for 5 hours beforehand. She even brought by some sparkling wine the morning of the wedding and was prepared with aspirin for my heavily hungover brothers (who were both groomsmen). The wedding flowed effortlessly thanks to her planning and gentle nudging. Thanks to her, my family and I could just relax and enjoy the trip to the wine country. Thank you Amber for making everything go so smoothly!

Sent on 01/29/2016