Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Pricing

About Events by M and M

A talented wedding planner in Los Angeles, California, Events by M and M is well-versed and versatile in what they can offer couples planning their dream wedding. This sophisticated wedding planning group has a tried and true approach to preparing your wedding event, and it starts with you! Every couple is unique and by getting a feel for your individual style and wants, Events by M and M is able to execute the perfect day in the most stress-free way. For these planners, every ceremony and reception is a labor of love and their passion is palpable.

Events by M and M has 10 years of experience in wedding planning, and they will use every bit of the knowledge they've gained to create another spectacular day for you. These wedding moguls will cater to you in a timely manner. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

Events by M and M 5
Events by M and M 6
Events by M and M 7

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2018

The BEST wedding planner- Events by M&M!

We had such a great experience with Events by M&M. My husband and I got married 5/27/18 and would not have been able to pull off the wedding without Meg. She was very responsive with emails, detail-oriented, and made helpful charts and itinerary leading up to the wedding. Meg allowed me to have a stress-free day by directing and communicating with all vendors, helping with layout and decor, and pulling off my dream intimate wedding. I would definitely recommend Events by M&M to all of my friends and relatives. I honestly cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us on our special day.

Azadeh · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything was so amazing that I do not even know where to begin! From the moment that my husband and I started working with Meg and Noel we knew we were in great hands. They were so professional and nice! They were so organized and helped keep me on track, which I definitely needed! They did not make me feel pressured with time requirements as they planned everything out so perfectly! When my husband and I met them at our walk through, it was even more confirmed that I would not have to worry about anything going wrong on our wedding day. We had the pleasure of having Noel as our coordinator for our wedding day and couldn't have been happier! She was on top of EVERYTHING! If I needed anything she was on it and got it done immediately! She made sure everything was in order and occurring on time. She was pleasant the entire time and my whole family loved her! I am so grateful to have worked with Events by M and M and as a result had the wedding of my dreams! THANK YOU!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2018

Dear Meg from Events by M & M,

Two years...two years of planning this wedding event for 100 people and just like that it was over in eight hours. It was a pleasure working with you and Noel. Noel was amazing, to say the least. Noel was alert, attentive, welcoming and such a hard worker on Friday. Our family is a tad needy and you took control of each scenario polity, professional but firm. Your entire team was amazing. Your responsiveness was amazing when a situation was brought to your attention for whatever the reason was, you and your team was there to step in and mediate the situation immediately. Our family was ranting and raving how you gave clear and concise directions throughout the wedding rehearsal and most importantly with our mom’s fear of heights. Events by M & M professionalism far exceeded our expectations and the overall vision we were going towards. Definitely, such a memorable event that will never be forgotten.

We and our close friends and family enjoyed every single second of it. Words cannot express the magnitude of gratitude I have for you and your team at Events by M & M.

We are truly thankful and thank you for the bottle of Brut. We are saving it for our one-year anniversary. KIT! XOXO
    Warm Regards,

M/M Childress – May the Fourth Be with Us!

Events by M and M Pricing

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 0.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Michael + Anna Costa Photography
    Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Meg of M and M Weddings is an impeccable designer and event planner! It is always an absolute pleasure to work with her!

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about Meg and her staff?? WOW factor!! They are the best at what they do - and so fun to work with! Experience, professionalism and detailed oriented - everything it takes to make your wedding day perfect. Love these folks -

• Simi Valley, CA 93063 See on map