Events by M and M

Simi Valley, CA View map Visit website
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

A talented wedding planner in Los Angeles, California, Events by M and M is well-versed and versatile in what they can offer couples planning their dream wedding. This sophisticated wedding planning group has a tried and true approach to preparing your wedding event, and it starts with you. For these planners, every ceremony and reception is a labor of love, and their passion for what they do is undeniable.

Events by M and M has 10 years of experience in wedding planning, and they will use every bit of the knowledge they’ve gained to create another spectacular day for you. Every couple is unique, and by getting a feel for your individual style and wants, Events by M and M is able to execute the perfect day in the most stress-free way. These wedding moguls will cater to you in a timely manner. Their services include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Coordination
  • Event design and production
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Steffi
    Steffi H. Married on 05/28/2021

Best Day Ever

It's been over a year since our wedding with Meg and we only grow more and more grateful for her and her team as time goes on! We have been to several weddings since and are so happy to report that not once has something come up where we think "we should've done this better at our wedding."

We did the middle package with Meg which was perfect for us. I definitely wanted to play an active role in the planning so this worked out well for us. Meg was always there to send us off in the right direction and get us a head start. She didn't do everything for us (as expected) but having her to promptly answer and questions and bounce ideas back and forth with saved us a ton of time!

For reference, we had a substantial part in the day-to-day planning while both working full-time and attending school full-time. So it's a lot of work but totally doable if you stay organized and manage your time properly!

We highly recommend working with Meg and her middle of the road package if you are ready to put in work as well. She has so much knowledge and expertise with things that are so often overlooked, like general timeline and making sure guests have a pleasant and smooth experience at your big day.

Overall we loved our experience and would recommend that everyone read the fine print closely and discuss roles and responsibilities so it's made clear from the start what you're signing up for. If you sign up for a middle of the road package, that's what you're going to get and it's perfect if you want a substantial and active role in planning your perfect day!
    Kirsten M. Married on 09/19/2020

The Fairy Godmother of Weddings

Meg West is the fairy godmother of weddings. I highly recommend hiring Meg for all events and services you may be considering.
    Planning my wedding during covid was nothing short of a nightmare. I had to deal with an unreasonable and irate vendor, my venue cancelling three weeks before the wedding, and countless other hurtles including reducing the guest list by 75% and so on. Through all the nightmare, Meg stood strong and helpful. She provided guidance and solutions to problems. She managed to find a last minute videographer, find a new venue with just three weeks to spare, and turned it into the most amazing wedding I could have ever imagined.
    After my original venue canceled, I felt hopeless and stopped caring about everything. Meg managed to help me gain the excitement of the wedding back by pulling everything together in a last minute fashion. She communicated and planned with all my vendors, helped with the rentals of everything I didn't know I needed, offered solutions to SO. MANY. ISSUES.
    The day of she had the schedule down and helped everything run smoothly. I had a huge wedding party she managed to control somehow and kept everyone on time. She really helped bring my vision together and transform it into the most amazing day. I mean, she literally even went as far to make sure my food (I was too busy/nervous to eat) was boxed up and placed in my room so I could eat it later. She helped me place together so many small details that brought so much joy to myself and my guests. Things like getting lemon bars delivered to the hotel room the night before the wedding to all my guests, and a light refreshing drink during the pre ceremony seating time. She really though of every last detail and helped make my wedding unique and special.

I love Meg with all my heart and will always carry a special fondness of her and her work. You will not regret hiring her. You will be so unbelievably happy and glad you did. She really is the fairy godmother of weddings.
    Thank you Meg for all your work. You are amazing!
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 07/18/2020

Only choose meg

So let me start by saying when you are planning YOUR wedding, you are looking for not only the best planner but someone who is capable of bringing your dream & vision to life. I found Meg after searching through many planners that I just felt weren’t right for me. I knew from our first phone call that she was the one for me lol so I booked her on the spot. So I live in New York and got married in Malibu, CA. Now planning a wedding is stressful but planning a wedding across the country is even more stressful....I thought. Little did I know I was planning a wedding across the country during COVID 19. After 3 trips and 1.5 years of planning with Meg, the entire world changed. Meg asked me if I wanted to move my wedding, I said no. She told me not to worry and we were going to make it happen anyway we can (following protocol obviously). I can truly say Meg looked into the rules and kept me updated on a daily basis. Not only did Meg follow rules and protocols to make my wedding safe for all my vendors and guests, she made my vision become a reality. Although we had a smaller guest list, we did not sacrifice anything short of what I wanted. The day was absolutely perfect thanks to Meg!
    Not only did Meg make my dream come true in an unprecedented time, she was more than a vendor.... she was my friend. Meg was there for me every step of the way (Even the day of her own wedding when I was having a panic attack about my wedding, she answered the phone). Mind you I live in NY so It’s 3 hours earlier in the East Coast. Meg always answered me. This women is a wedding God. She did nothing short of an amazing job. If I had to go back to this extremely stressful time to plan a wedding, I would as long as Meg was my planner. She can make anything happen. I highly recommend choosing Meg. I can not thank her enough. Choose Meg! 😀
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Michael + Anna Costa Photography Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Meg of M and M Weddings is an impeccable designer and event planner! It is always an absolute pleasure to work with her!

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about Meg and her staff?? WOW factor!! They are the best at what they do - and so fun to work with! Experience, professionalism and detailed oriented - everything it takes to make your wedding day perfect. Love these folks -

Simi Valley, California Simi Valley, CA, 93063
8186672034
Location of (Events by M and M)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding