Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57
  • Pricing

About Events by M and M

A talented wedding planner in Los Angeles, California, Events by M and M is well-versed and versatile in what they can offer couples planning their dream wedding. This sophisticated wedding planning group has a tried and true approach to preparing your wedding event, and it starts with you! Every couple is unique and by getting a feel for your individual style and wants, Events by M and M is able to execute the perfect day in the most stress-free way. For these planners, every ceremony and reception is a labor of love and their passion is palpable.

Events by M and M has 10 years of experience in wedding planning, and they will use every bit of the knowledge they've gained to create another spectacular day for you. These wedding moguls will cater to you in a timely manner. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

Events by M and M 6
Events by M and M 7
  • Steven

Steven Hentges · Getting married on 12/04/2019

A wedding coordinator that goes above and beyond...

In the near 3 months since our wedding in Malibu, CA my wife and I have written several glowing reviews for the vast array of vendors that helped us celebrated a truly magical night. We have saved the very best for last. It was our wedding coordinator who skillfully and patiently guided us to choose the very best DJ, flouriest, photographer, videographer, transportation, cake & dessert designer, and make-up crew. Thank you to Meg West and the entire team at Events by M & M for putting together a night my wife and I will forever cherish. Early on, Meg listened to all of our crazy ideas and specific preferences and ran with it. This was no small feat. My wife and I had very different approaches to our wedding aesthetic. Meg was able to process what was most important to us both and put together a theme and look that not only pleased us, it wowed us. She was able to make the months, weeks and days leading up to our wedding seem easy and stress-free. We almost started to worry about how un-stressed we were. On the day of, Meg and her team skillfully commanded all the moving parts of a massive wedding machine while remaining near invisible to our guests. I cannot begin to express my eternal gratitude to Meg and everyone at Events by M & M for their hard work and dedication to making our wedding day so special. To say they went above and beyond would be an understatement. We write reviews (both good and bad) to help others make informed choices. I write this review to help future bride and grooms to make the wise choice. In searching for the perfect wedding coordinator, stop looking, Events by M &M is at the top of the list.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Events by M and M 8
    Events by M and M 9

Melanie Bronstein · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Exceptional service

Meg was fantastic! We put our trust in her and she really delivered. She set us up with a wonderful caterer and dealt well with all the vendors. We did not worry about a thing!! She was calm and professional throughout, was responsive to emails, etc. We highly recommend Events by M and M!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Sincock · Married on 11/10/2018

Meg and her team saved my wedding from going up in flames....LITERALLY!

We started planning our wedding like any other couple would, throwing every half-composed idea at wedding planners in hopes that they could bridge the gap between my ramblings and an overloaded Pinterest board. I knew I wanted it to have a very relaxed romantic feel without seeming too uptight. We had picked a gorgeous winery as our venue and I knew it could embody both of our wants. After interviewing with Meg I instantly clicked with her “get-it-done” personality and humor! It was only a few conversations with my parents, and we began our 7-month planning journey! Now, seven months isn’t a lot of time in the wedding planning world but, Meg and her team absolutely nailed every vision, vendor, and walk through. Her design board checked off every “want” and provided options within our budget without every sacrificing the experience. It was the easiest and most enjoyable event process I have ever been a part of even with some type of meeting or walk through happening back to back. I knew Meg was executing every detail as her and her team kept me in the loop with where we were at in processes and answered any random question I had without having to wait. My fiancé and family were all very excited about the big day and could not wait to see what our vendors had dreamt up in person. Unfortunately, the unthinkable happened. We had arrived the Thursday before our wedding, just as the fires struck Malibu. Friday morning, I was trying to keep my calm and without hesitating Meg immediately called me and started working with vendors to secure a game plan to make the day come together despite the road closures and air conditions. A few hours later, while watching the news from our hotel surrounded by smoke, I saw a reporter in front of my venue with flames behind him. Everyone expected me to be a total mess but, it was my faith in Meg and her stellar team that kept me so calm. In the matter of half a working day, with no WiFi, she had found a new venue, secured new vendors, and assisted in signing new contracts and getting memos out to our guests all before dinner. I didn’t get a rehearsal, I never got to say “I do” where I had envisioned I would. But I wouldn’t change anything that happened that weekend. The day was absolutely gorgeous and filled with more love than it would have originally been, I think. I owe all of my memories, peace, and happiness from that weekend to Meg and her team. I am almost crying happy tears writing this. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me and my family. I love you always Meg, thank you for everything.

Sent on 07/18/2019

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 0.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Michael + Anna Costa Photography
    Michael + Anna Costa Photography Wedding Photographers

Meg of M and M Weddings is an impeccable designer and event planner! It is always an absolute pleasure to work with her!

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about Meg and her staff?? WOW factor!! They are the best at what they do - and so fun to work with! Experience, professionalism and detailed oriented - everything it takes to make your wedding day perfect. Love these folks -

• Simi Valley, 93063 See on map