Events by M and M Reviews

Events by M and M 5
Events by M and M 6
Events by M and M 7

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2018

The BEST wedding planner- Events by M&M!

We had such a great experience with Events by M&M. My husband and I got married 5/27/18 and would not have been able to pull off the wedding without Meg. She was very responsive with emails, detail-oriented, and made helpful charts and itinerary leading up to the wedding. Meg allowed me to have a stress-free day by directing and communicating with all vendors, helping with layout and decor, and pulling off my dream intimate wedding. I would definitely recommend Events by M&M to all of my friends and relatives. I honestly cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us on our special day.

Azadeh · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything was so amazing that I do not even know where to begin! From the moment that my husband and I started working with Meg and Noel we knew we were in great hands. They were so professional and nice! They were so organized and helped keep me on track, which I definitely needed! They did not make me feel pressured with time requirements as they planned everything out so perfectly! When my husband and I met them at our walk through, it was even more confirmed that I would not have to worry about anything going wrong on our wedding day. We had the pleasure of having Noel as our coordinator for our wedding day and couldn't have been happier! She was on top of EVERYTHING! If I needed anything she was on it and got it done immediately! She made sure everything was in order and occurring on time. She was pleasant the entire time and my whole family loved her! I am so grateful to have worked with Events by M and M and as a result had the wedding of my dreams! THANK YOU!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2018

Dear Meg from Events by M & M,

Two years...two years of planning this wedding event for 100 people and just like that it was over in eight hours. It was a pleasure working with you and Noel. Noel was amazing, to say the least. Noel was alert, attentive, welcoming and such a hard worker on Friday. Our family is a tad needy and you took control of each scenario polity, professional but firm. Your entire team was amazing. Your responsiveness was amazing when a situation was brought to your attention for whatever the reason was, you and your team was there to step in and mediate the situation immediately. Our family was ranting and raving how you gave clear and concise directions throughout the wedding rehearsal and most importantly with our mom’s fear of heights. Events by M & M professionalism far exceeded our expectations and the overall vision we were going towards. Definitely, such a memorable event that will never be forgotten.

We and our close friends and family enjoyed every single second of it. Words cannot express the magnitude of gratitude I have for you and your team at Events by M & M.

We are truly thankful and thank you for the bottle of Brut. We are saving it for our one-year anniversary. KIT! XOXO
    Warm Regards,

M/M Childress – May the Fourth Be with Us!

• Kari

Kari · Married on 01/14/2018

Unforgettable, Perfect, Beautiful, Stress-Free Day

Let's face it. Like many other brides, I am a bit of a control freak. Or a "boss" as I'd say. Handing over the reigns to execute the most important day in our lives was not easy to think about at first. BUT, once I began working with Meg and her amazing team at M&M Events, those worries simply melted away.
    From our initial budget and planning meeting - when I literally knew nothing about where to start - to the rehearsal, Meg and her team were professional, informative, and able to offer their industry experience to get me and my husband started. We selected M&M Events for their coordination package, where they assisted coordinating set up and tear down of our vendors and day-of coordination of events. This helped us have a completely seamless event that literally went off without a hitch. We had about 100 guests at a beautiful venue in the arts district in Los Angeles, and my guests are still saying almost a year later that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. M&M Events allowed us to create our unique vision and bring it to life perfectly. We are so grateful to have had the pleasure of working with them and they get my highest recommendations! I've also attended several of their weddings as a guest - and they are no exception. The best I have been to. Thank you M&M Events for all you did for my husband and I to have the perfect wedding!

Events by M and M 8
    Events by M and M 16
    Events by M and M 17
    Events by M and M 18

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2017

I was incredibly nervous on my wedding day, and had no idea what to expect. I'm SO HAPPY that Noel was present because she TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS! My wedding was absolutely beautiful, and even exceeded my expectations! She handled EVERYTHING from deliveries, getting guests to their places, decorations, event timeline, she even helped me put on my veil before I walked! Honestly, out of everything spent on the wedding, SHE was the MOST important. My wedding would have been a mess without her running around and handling EVERYTHING!

Stefani · Married on 09/23/2017

We booked coordination services with Events by M and M and are very happy we did! The services provided were so helpful. We worked with Meg and Noel and they really helped make sure our day ran smoothly by thinking of things we would never even have thought of! I loved having Noel there wedding day. She is the sweetest and helped our day go off without a hitch! Would definitely recommend.

Grace · Married on 08/13/2017

Meg was a dream to work with. Her design vision for our wedding was impeccable, and her organization leading up to and for the day was wonderful. We're so grateful for all her help!

Devon · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved using Events by M and M, we did the week of package with Mary and I can confidently say it was worth every penny! The last couple of weeks leading up to the wedding was extremely stressful for us, but Mary stepped in and kind of took the reins when we were overwhelmed and assured us that everything would come together beautifully... and she was right! She helped make sure the venue set up was on point and done in time, the ceremony went so smoothly, she kept us on schedule so we didn't miss any of the important moments, and she really let us enjoy our wedding without worrying about vendors and deliveries and setup/clean up. She was absolutely amazing and I HIGHLY recommend her if you're in the market for a coordinator. Thanks Mary!!!

Monica · Married on 06/11/2017

Meg and her team made our wedding a breeze! We only needed a day of coordinator for our wedding so we got their "week of" package and we were so impressed! They went above and beyond for our wedding and made sure that what we wanted was what we got that day. Mary, our day of coordinator worked professionally and helped our vision come to life! We are so grateful and thankful for these coordinators.

Malia · Married on 05/14/2017

We booked Events by M and M for Week of/Day of Coordination services. Easily one of the best choices I made during my wedding planning process! Meg and Mary were super helpful and super sweet and Meg made me feel so comfortable and was very tolerant of my quirkiness! They helped me stay organized and focused, and talked me through all the little details that I wasn’t sure of! I’m a very indecisive person, and Meg helped me process things in a way that not only helped me MAKE the choice, but helped me make a good choice! Even though I did the “planning” piece myself, Meg is the one who really brought everything together that day and made my vision come to life. On the day of, Meg ensured every detail was perfect! Even things that I hadn’t thought of! She filled all the gaps. And to top it all off, Meg sure that I was taken care of that day. She helped me stay calm, and not feel rushed or in a hurry. She made me feel like my needs were priority and she made sure that I was happy every second of that day! I absolutely adored her and her team and would recommend them 1,000 times over. THANK YOU SO MUCH MEG!!!! You are a freaking rockstar and were a pleasure to work with!

anabelen · Married on 08/20/2016

She is amazing and her team is always on top of everything. She knows what to do and make your day special and go accordingly. She know exactly knew what to do with my decorations and how to decorate my diy decor.

• F

Frances · Married on 07/30/2016

I hate writing reviews, but after all that Meg and her team did for me and my new husband - it has to be done! Both of us work 80+ hours/week as residents and so we knew we had to hire a full package wedding planner. The moment I spoke to Meg on the phone, I knew that even though her price was slightly above our budget, I wanted to go with her because I felt an instant connection. She promised to make the wedding unique to us with special personal touches...and she certainly did! So many of our guests can't stop raving about our wedding, and how it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to, and how it was SO "us". Throughout the planning process, Meg had to deal with me being indecisive, constantly too busy to look at vendors and venues and rentals, but still was so accommodating. She knew how busy our schedules were, and would schedule everything all in one go for us. She came to all of our cake tastings, venues and meetings with us (!! not true of most planners). She talked me through all of my freak out moments and made sure I was comfortable with every decision I made. I basically inundated her with 1000 photos of weddings I liked, and she made sense of all of it, created a theme, the decor, the colors and planned the wedding of my dreams!! I took 2 weeks off before the wedding to prep all of the "DIY" type things that needed to be done before the wedding - but of course, Meg and her team went above and beyond and took care of everything for me, so that I could focus on getting myself ready!!! Even on the day of, our bridal party commented how professional Meg and her team were and how perfect she was as a wedding planner - type A go getter get things done personality, but still so sweet. I rarely give anyone 5 stars for anything because I have such high expectations, but Meg exceeded all of them! I am so glad I ended up going with her, she is worth way way more than we paid for her! Thank you so so much Meg!!

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

Loved working with Meg and her team. I plan educational events for a living and my husband didn't want to look at me at the altar and see me not being present. He knew if we didn't get a planner I'd be running lists in my head. With Meg on board everything was so smooth. We had a partial planning package and it helped so much!! Every question I had, she had an answer or handled the issue. The hotel catering manager changed three weeks out but it was ok because Meg was there.
    As I peeked out the window to the ceremony site, EVERY touch we discussed was in place. We had a unique entrance into the hall. Meg made it happen. When my dress pleats were being torn because my dress was being stepped on, Meg was prepared and fixed it right outside the reception and I returned with little time lost!!!. Amazingly prepared.

I had the best wedding and reception because of Team M and M.

Angelica · Married on 06/24/2016

I had the best day of my life a little over 5 months ago and I attribute my stress-free and magical day on large part to Weg West and her staff. Through the entire process Meg was very professional, organized, and had many great ideas. She was also flexible and understanding when my husband and I wanted to do things a little "different" than most weddings. She also worked well with our families to include my Mexican and his Persian Culture. I would highly recommend Meg and her Wedding Planning services!

Cassandra · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't express enough how amazing this team is. On my wedding day people were so amazed on how cool and calm I was and my response was, "Meg and the team have it all under control." They we went above and beyond the call of duty. I can't not express how grateful I am for them AND I couldn't stop thanking them throughout the day/night of our wedding. Whatever vendor or ideas you need, they have multiple options and solutions for you. These woman are the bomb!

• Lucia

Lucia · Married on 03/05/2016

My wife and I were married on 3/5/16 and Meg was our week of coordinator for our reception only (the church venue came with a coordinator). After reading Cindy P's review, I'm simply just going to piggyback her glowing review.
    "Never once felt the need to walk into the reception area to make sure all the items I gave her were where I wanted them." - FACT
    "When she needed my husband and I to be somewhere for a scheduled event (garter, bouquet, cake, etc.) she definitely came to find us, but she never became pushy or intrusive. If we were in the middle of a conversation with someone, she would patiently wait and do her best to let us finish. She would simply and lightly place her hand on our arm, shoulder etc. to discreetly let us know it was time to move on." - FACT
    "When the night was over, all of my personal things from the sweetheart table, the photo and the bridal suite were completely packed up..." -- FACT
    When you read that Meg goes "above and beyond", this is true. When my wife and I were taking a short break between the ceremony & the reception to grab some things from our hotel room, I went in to find our room was cleaned and Meg had left a bottle of champagne (which we quickly guzzled haha).
    Literally, the transition from the church ceremony to the reception was FLAWLESS. Never once did my wife and I ever wonder what was going on, who was where, what was next. There were no hiccups or bumps in the road and if there was, my wife and I certainly didn't know about it. My vendors were VERY impressed with her timeline guide she provided them for the order of events for the reception.
    We were SO impressed with the work M & M did for us, as they were such an important part of our reception. The night went by so fast and if I could do it over, I definitely would have grabbed the mic and gave M & M a standing ovation for all the work they put into our special night. #FLAWLESS
    THANK YOU M & M! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Elena · Married on 01/29/2016

Meg and her team go above and beyond their expectations. I felt completely relaxed and stress-free the day of my wedding. Everything was as I imagined and all flowed perfectly.

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

Events by M&M were absolutely amazing! After months of trying to plan our wedding in Santa Barbara - I reached out to Meg at Events by M&M. She instantly made me feel a million times better about the entire wedding planning process. She and her team took care of every detail from helping me pick our location to helping us manage our guest list, vendors, decorations, menu and timeline - all while keeping us within our budget. Thanks to Meg & her amazing Team, our Wedding Day (and the whole week leading up to it) was more perfect than we could dreamed!!! One of best decisions we made on our Wedding Day (besides saying "I DO!") was having Events by M&M plan it!

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

Marie · Married on 09/12/2015

My daughter and her husband had a very beautiful beach wedding at Mandalay Beach Embassy Suites on 9//12/15. Meg West of the Events by M & M and her assistant were contracted for the day of wedding coordinator and were a very big part of making my daughter's wedding a success! Meg knew what to to do with everything and made it so relaxing for my daughter and I not to worry about the event at all. Meg took so much initiative and coordinated the events from the wedding rehearsal to the actual wedding ceremony and reception so effortlessly. She knew exactly how we wanted our decorations (we did a lot of DIY decors) were to be distributed at the ceremony as well as the cocktail and reception areas just from one meeting after the wedding rehearsal the day before. She also made herself available for questions even weeks before the wedding. I strongly and very highly recommend Meg and her staff to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. She is the best.!!!!.

Caitlin · Married on 08/22/2015

M&M events was our absolute savior for our wedding this August. We did the month-of coordination package and I don't know what we would have done without them. I have planned very large events before and thought planning my wedding would be a snap. I was mistaken. Month-of , or at the least, day-of coordination is a 100% necessary investment for your wedding. Meg wasn't just helpful in finding amazing vendors, she was peace of mind when I needed someone to calm me down and she and her team were absolutely GENIUS day of.
    Meg and Becky handled all curevballs seamlessly and took everything and kicked it up a notch.
    For instance,I bought 150 donuts for dessert, rented the table, linen and gold stands, but sort of forgot about decor past that as the cake was my main focus. Meg got creative and took candles from other areas, repurposed bridesmaids' bouquets and a wood stand from our ceremony florals and took a Marquee S I bought and created an insanely beautiful donut bar. It was one of the highlights of the night and guests couldn't stop talking about it!
    Another detail I hadn't thought of was clean up... because it was at my Grandma's house, when we showed up the next morning I expected to still have a lot of clean up to do- I figured we would have trash to gather, vases and candles to organize, decor to box up... Meg and her team had left us NOTHING to do. They had organized all our candles, decor, etc to a T. All trash was bagged and organized. All leftover food be it cake or hors d oeuvres had been doggie bagged and put in the fridge, it was absolutely spectacular.
    They kept everything on schedule and handled vendor arrival times etc so my day was stress free.. I can't thank M&M enough for everything they did, I could go on and on about all the special details they put into our day, but I think you get the idea. Highly recommend!

Marian · Married on 07/25/2015

Meg was really helpful in making my vision for the wedding come true. She went above and beyond to make sure my dream wedding was a success. She went so far as to help make really sweet place card tags and table numbers and escort cards (for a small fee) that looked lovely. She was on top of it the day of, keeping everyone in line and she worked really well with my vendors. They all love working with her. She was incredibly patient with me and always had a positive attitude - which I needed because I never envisioned myself throwing a party like this. At the end of the day, every one of my guests said it was the most beautiful and heartfelt wedding they'd ever attended. If you need help with your big day, call Meg!

Meg was our event coordinator at our wedding last weekend at Sherwood Country Club. She did an amazing job! We could not have asked for the night to go any smoother. I had a candy bar set up and she even brought in some of her own stands to make it look fantastic. Throughout the whole evening, she made sure I was okay and at the end, everything was all packed up and loaded into our car. I didn't even notice when all of that was taking place. The tool on my dress started to unravel so I went into the bridal suite to figure out how to fix it and she came to the rescue pinning it up. She is super organized and has a cheery personality. My husband was really impressed with everything she did and even commented a few times after the wedding how she went above and beyond the duties of a coordinator. If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would!

Claire · Married on 05/16/2015

Meg is a genie in the bottle. Everything I wish for my wedding came true because of the work of her and her team. I might not be the best bride to work with since I am extremely detail orientated and know exactly what I want but yet I do a lost here and there. She was able to handle everything so smoothly. SO PROFESSIONAL with YEARS AND YEARS of experiences.

Lets see, I had nervous breakdowns she calm me down. My husband and I fought over everything, she mediated us to a solution. I wanted very specific details at the wedding, she made it happened. I had issues with vendors, she straight them up. I live up NorCal and the wedding was in SoCal, she helped me handled things even storing decors and transporting stuffs to the venue and not leaving anything behind. I wanted great vendors at a good prices, she had a list.

I wanted to get featured and she helped us achieve it. We are getting featured btw! Her guidance with our theme and saying no to certain things help us created a perfect and floating wedding.

Meg is very fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend Events by M&M to friends and family.

I can't stress enough how glad I am I hired a planner for my wedding! It is so overwhelming when you start having to make decisions and vendors are asking you questions you never considered. Meg and Abbie at Events by M&M helped my wedding feel cohesive and well planned. No one had to ask me a thing the whole day and it was amazing how calm and serene I felt knowing someone else was making sure the details were being looked after. They came to the vendor meeting with me and asked questions I would never think to ask. Everyone said my wedding was beautiful and had an amazing time. Events by M&M took a large chunk of the burden off of me and helped me keep the big picture in mind.