Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design

Simi Valley, California View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design is a Ventura and Santa Barbara, California-based professional and innovative beauty company. They specialize in utilizing the most advanced tools and techniques to design the perfect look for their clients. Whether it’s classic elegance, drama, or a specific era you are looking for, they are dedicated to emphasizing your natural beauty and making you look breathtaking on your wedding day.

Experience
Jana Bunge, owner of Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design, has been a hair and makeup professionalist for over 3 decades. Her work has been featured on television shows, in photo shoots, magazines, commercials, during live events, and much more. She prides herself on being at the forefront of makeup and hair design.

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design is passionate about making their clients look and feel gorgeous for their wedding day or special events. They provide consultations and hair and makeup trials to determine the best approach. Jana and her team stylists offer group services for up to 20 people, including men and women. On the day of your event, they will come to you for the following on-site hair and makeup services:

• Makeup for brides and bridal parties
  • Contour makeup
  • Updos and styling
  • Textured styling
  • Male grooming services
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Jennifer Married on 04/23/2022

Deserves five stars!

Jana and her team with Angel did an incredible job at my wedding. Jana has such an upbeat spirit she can put any bride at ease. She also delighted my wedding party. Multiple guests asked me "where" I had my hair and makeup done and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you Jana and Angel!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, for choosing us to share your day!!! I'm honored that we could be part of your getting ready moments with your precious family and friends. Happy honeymooning!
    Sarah Married on 04/10/2022

The BEST hair and makeup team you could ask for!

We worked with Jana last year for our small backyard wedding and loved her and her team so much we booked them again for our wedding reception this year! Jana and her team this year (Erika and Angel) were AMAZING and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. The girls truly listen to what you want and Jana even took the time to fix the hair of one of my bridesmaids after her curls started to come out. Honestly could not have been happier with her services and communication throughout the past two years and cannot recommend more!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

thank YOU, Sarah! It was such an honor to be the glam team for your backyard wedding in 2021 and again at the reception this year!!! I'm truly honored that we were chosen to share the day with your amazing family and friends!!
  • Cayla
    Cayla H. Married on 02/26/2022

Amazing experience

I am incredibly grateful that I found Jana and her team to take care of me on my wedding day! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jana and Angel. When I walked in for my trial hair and makeup session I immediately felt like family. They truly care about you as a person and are totally invested in your wedding day.

Both Jana and Angel did my hair and makeup exactly like I wanted and I am so impressed. I would highly recommend Jana and Co Makeup and Hair Design to anyone looking to feel pampered on their wedding day. They will not disappoint you! If I ever need my hair and makeup done again I will definitely be reaching out to Jana and her team.

Thank you again Jana and Angel for such an amazing job and for making my experience so wonderful!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Cayla, for your sweet words!!! We were beyond blessed to share the day with your amazing bridal party and family - I'm honored that you chose us to be part of your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Pamela & Stephen
    18 photos · 06/09/2018

Velvet Alley Events Velvet Alley Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Jana & Co. We only recommend the best for our couples and from what we hear from our couples they sure love working with them as well. We are certain you will be looking gorgeous on your wedding day!

Cassia Karin Photography Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Jana & Co! Yes. 100%. Done. I have photographed just short of 200 weddings, I have attended at least 200... I know what is needed the morning of a wedding: -You need a professional hair & makeup artist. -You need a professional who is so professional that you completely relax and forget that she is a professional because she's so happy, controlled, and upbeat that you forget that you haven't known her for 15 years... -You need a professional who is not going to show up in bright pink spandex and blue hair, or sweats and a bra and ruin all of your morning photos (Hey, I like blue! I like sweats... but I also really like elegant sweet photographs ;). ) -You need someone who is relentlessly on time and doesn't sweat it. -You need someone who aids your own beauty, and lifts your eyes, lifts your hair, and lifts your spirit. -You need Jana & Co.! I truly adore this woman, and am always absolutely pleased with her professionalism, her warmth, and her care for our clients.

All Occasions Event Planning All Occasions Event Planning Wedding Planners

I cannot stress the importance of having an amazing person to do your hair and makeup on your wedding day, with Jana and her team you get just that! Not only do they do an Incredible job that will make you look gorgeous (and that will last ALL day) they are THE sweetest people ever!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Simi Valley Simi Valley, California, 93065
8055220837
Location of (Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding