Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About All Occasions Event Planning

Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning takes great pride in the fact that she is well organized, detail oriented, efficient and determined to provide personalized and efficient service to her clients. As a NACE member, Cari learns and educates others through seminars, classes, and active professional event vendor networking. She is dedicated to on-going education about the most effective ideas and techniques to get the most from your event dollar. She understands budgetary planning and will never exceed an agreed upon budget. Your wedding reflects what you want, not what she wants. We work as a team to implement your ideas so that your vision becomes a reality! If you need some ideas to make your special day truly memorable~look no further~ this is our passion. Our goal is to make sure you are a guest at your own event! We look forward to working with you...

• Anthology Studios
DAll Occasions Event Planning
363fd3a28aa3e940 1467346294227 fyvolentwedding 0629

112 Reviews for All Occasions Event Planning

marissa · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Cari and her assistant Kira were absolute lifesavers! I have nothing but positive things to say about what an amazing help they were to us on our wedding day. Cari is a true professional and handled everything like a boss. She was so fun and easy to work with along the entire process. Her attention to detail is unrivaled and her years of industry experience speaks for itself. I would recommend Cari to any bride/groom and stress the importance of having a trusted wedding planner and the priceless value it brings to creating a stress free day. Thank you, Cari!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2019

Cari did a wonderful job with my wedding. I only booked her for the day of but she wad extremely helpful with things that came up throught the whole planning process!

Sent on 07/06/2010
  • Erin

Erin Peterson · Married on 05/26/2019

Best experience!

Cari was the absolute DREAM wedding coordinator. At the time we hired her, my mom and I had already booked our big vendors, so we weren’t certain that we even needed to hire a coordinator. But one phone call with Cari and we were convinced – we loved her and we needed her! I am so glad that we had the opportunity to work with her. She brought absolute joy to our wedding planning, which had started out as quite stressful. She has the best energy and best attitude. She was always able to listen to our ideas or concerns, keep us calm in times of crisis, and reminded us of the joy and excitement for the Big Day. She was so responsive – whether by phone, email, or in person – she made herself available to us so that we always felt supported throughout our planning process.

We got married at the end of May in Camarillo at a venue that was entirely outdoors. Typically it rains 2-4 days in the month of May in Camarillo, so we didn’t think we would need to worry about the weather. But the week before, there was a forecast of rain on and off all weekend. Cari called us, reached out to us, to make sure that WE were not stressing about the weather. She said, “We are checking it – multiple times a day – and WE will be worrying about it and our plan B – so YOU don’t have to.” What an amazing gift. We ended up last minute booking a tent, but were still hopeful that we could have our ceremony outside in the garden. Just as our guests arrived, the sky opened up, and it started raining. Cari came into the bridal suite, explained calmly to me what the situation was and what our plans were, and left us with champagne to relax while she took care of everything. It only rained for 20 minutes and then the sun came out. She checked back in and explained that we would still probably have to do the ceremony under the tent, and not in the garden, because the chairs were wet, and the cello player wouldn’t play without a covering. I was disappointed, but it seemed there was no choice. Then, 10 minutes later she came back into the Bridal Suite and said “We’re doing it in the garden!” She said she could tell I was disappointed and that she didn’t want to see that face on a bride on her wedding day. So they had moved an umbrella for the cello player and got a team together to wipe off all the chairs. My bridesmaids and I were so happy we started chanting “Garden! Garden! Garden!” with Cari. I will never forget when she came back to get us, asked “Who’s ready to get married?” a big smile on her face. She made me feel so calm and excited.

Everything she did – in the entire nine months that we worked together -- allowed us to relax and ENJOY our wedding. All of our wedding guests, bridesmaids, and groomsmen said, “Wow, we love your wedding coordinators – they’re amazing!” which is exactly how we feel.

Sent on 09/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All Occasions Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Occasions Event Planning 1
    Discount for off season weddings!
    $100.00 off any wedding coordination package if booked on a off season date. between November-February

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the sweetest and BEST event planners in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with Cari for more weddings that I can count - and my brides LOVE her!! Her staff is fabulous, and I look forward to each wedding/event that I'm blessed to work with when she is at the helm!

• Afterhours Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

I just recently had an opportunity to work with Cari, as a Day-Of coordinator, and I have to say... she went above and beyond her duties. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. She was professional and efficient in every way. She communicated with us ahead of time and reached out to us throughout the last few days of the planning process to make sure everything went "just right." I know our customers were very pleased with her. I couldn't ask for a better job from a coordinator. It's my honor to endorse Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning and I look forward to working with her again and again in the future.

• Photography by Leanne Reis Wedding Photographers

Cari is not only 100% attentive to every detail, but is very friendly and LOVES what she does! When my brides hire Cari- not only do I know they made one of the best decisions for their wedding day- but I know their day will go 100% smooth, letting me document their day beautifully! All the Best, leanne

• Camarillo, 93010 See on map
    Location of (All Occasions Event Planning)