Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning takes great pride in the fact that she is well organized, detail oriented, efficient and determined to provide personalized and efficient service to her clients. As a NACE member, Cari learns and educates others through seminars, classes, and active professional event vendor networking. She is dedicated to on-going education about the most effective ideas and techniques to get the most from your event dollar. She understands budgetary planning and will never exceed an agreed upon budget. Your wedding reflects what you want, not what she wants. We work as a team to implement your ideas so that your vision becomes a reality! If you need some ideas to make your special day truly memorable~look no further~ this is our passion. Our goal is to make sure you are a guest at your own event! We look forward to working with you...
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
15 User photos
Kristina · Getting married on 08/04/2019
Cari did a wonderful job with my wedding. I only booked her for the day of but she wad extremely helpful with things that came up throught the whole planning process!
Kelsey Renaud · Married on 12/14/2018
The absolute best!
Cari and her team, without a doubt, was one of the best choices we made for our planning and wedding day! Every meeting was a breath of fresh air knowing we were on track. Every e-mail to a vendor was overlooked to help us feel comfort that we were asking the right information and confirming all details. Every request and task (tiny or huge) was met with ease.
Here are some simple (compared to the large overview of all they really did):
1) On the wedding day, I hadn't heard much from the limo company. I text Cari about how I was feeling (while getting ready) and her immediate response, "I talked to him this morning and he on time to be at the hotel at 12!" As a bride & groom, the comfort of knowing every vendor and dollar you put into the event is being confirmed is such a relief.
2) We made aisle signs (without really thinking about reusing them). We showed up to the reception and the signs were re-purposed and absolutely adorable. When you spend time making things, it is so awesome to see them used all night!
3) The underneath tulle of my dress had torn, but Cari was there with a safety pin ready to go and fixed it immediately!
4) When the wedding ended our parents' cars (who were taking the decorations home for us) were packed and ready to go within 20-30mins - this included the exact number of centerpieces we had requested to keep. My parents couldn't have been more grateful after a long day!
5) I cannot think of one time that Cari came up to us or asked us a questions besides to do planned events. She and her team handled EVERYTHING - it was truly unreal!
These are the tiniest things of all the effort and time they put into our wedding day! We would recommend them a million times over! Not only did they do such an amazing job, but we also feel like we gained a friend in Cari and her team! From the absolute bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!!
Caity · Married on 08/05/2018
Cari is AMAZING. She took care of all the tiny details (ones that I wouldn't even think of!) On the wedding day, she never once approached us with any questions because she had everything handled. All we had to do was float around and enjoy the day! Her recommendations for vendors were spot on and she was overall a pleasure to work with.
One of the sweetest and BEST event planners in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with Cari for more weddings that I can count - and my brides LOVE her!! Her staff is fabulous, and I look forward to each wedding/event that I'm blessed to work with when she is at the helm!
I just recently had an opportunity to work with Cari, as a Day-Of coordinator, and I have to say... she went above and beyond her duties. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. She was professional and efficient in every way. She communicated with us ahead of time and reached out to us throughout the last few days of the planning process to make sure everything went "just right." I know our customers were very pleased with her. I couldn't ask for a better job from a coordinator. It's my honor to endorse Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning and I look forward to working with her again and again in the future.
Cari is not only 100% attentive to every detail, but is very friendly and LOVES what she does! When my brides hire Cari- not only do I know they made one of the best decisions for their wedding day- but I know their day will go 100% smooth, letting me document their day beautifully! All the Best, leanne