Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About All Occasions Event Planning

Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning takes great pride in the fact that she is well organized, detail oriented, efficient and determined to provide personalized and efficient service to her clients. As a NACE member, Cari learns and educates others through seminars, classes, and active professional event vendor networking. She is dedicated to on-going education about the most effective ideas and techniques to get the most from your event dollar. She understands budgetary planning and will never exceed an agreed upon budget. Your wedding reflects what you want, not what she wants. We work as a team to implement your ideas so that your vision becomes a reality! If you need some ideas to make your special day truly memorable~look no further~ this is our passion. Our goal is to make sure you are a guest at your own event! We look forward to working with you...

363fd3a28aa3e940 1467346294227 fyvolentwedding 0629

All Occasions Event Planning 6
All Occasions Event Planning 7
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2019

Cari did a wonderful job with my wedding. I only booked her for the day of but she wad extremely helpful with things that came up throught the whole planning process!

Sent on 07/06/2010
  • Erin

Erin Peterson · Married on 05/26/2019

Best experience!

Cari was the absolute DREAM wedding coordinator. At the time we hired her, my mom and I had already booked our big vendors, so we weren’t certain that we even needed to hire a coordinator. But one phone call with Cari and we were convinced – we loved her and we needed her! I am so glad that we had the opportunity to work with her. She brought absolute joy to our wedding planning, which had started out as quite stressful. She has the best energy and best attitude. She was always able to listen to our ideas or concerns, keep us calm in times of crisis, and reminded us of the joy and excitement for the Big Day. She was so responsive – whether by phone, email, or in person – she made herself available to us so that we always felt supported throughout our planning process.

We got married at the end of May in Camarillo at a venue that was entirely outdoors. Typically it rains 2-4 days in the month of May in Camarillo, so we didn’t think we would need to worry about the weather. But the week before, there was a forecast of rain on and off all weekend. Cari called us, reached out to us, to make sure that WE were not stressing about the weather. She said, “We are checking it – multiple times a day – and WE will be worrying about it and our plan B – so YOU don’t have to.” What an amazing gift. We ended up last minute booking a tent, but were still hopeful that we could have our ceremony outside in the garden. Just as our guests arrived, the sky opened up, and it started raining. Cari came into the bridal suite, explained calmly to me what the situation was and what our plans were, and left us with champagne to relax while she took care of everything. It only rained for 20 minutes and then the sun came out. She checked back in and explained that we would still probably have to do the ceremony under the tent, and not in the garden, because the chairs were wet, and the cello player wouldn’t play without a covering. I was disappointed, but it seemed there was no choice. Then, 10 minutes later she came back into the Bridal Suite and said “We’re doing it in the garden!” She said she could tell I was disappointed and that she didn’t want to see that face on a bride on her wedding day. So they had moved an umbrella for the cello player and got a team together to wipe off all the chairs. My bridesmaids and I were so happy we started chanting “Garden! Garden! Garden!” with Cari. I will never forget when she came back to get us, asked “Who’s ready to get married?” a big smile on her face. She made me feel so calm and excited.

Everything she did – in the entire nine months that we worked together -- allowed us to relax and ENJOY our wedding. All of our wedding guests, bridesmaids, and groomsmen said, “Wow, we love your wedding coordinators – they’re amazing!” which is exactly how we feel.

Sent on 09/16/2019

MONICA · Married on 02/16/2019

Best decision

Hiring Cari Izaguirre was hands-down the best decision we made. If we could give more than five stars we would. From our very first meeting, and all the way through wedding day, her experience and professionalism was evident. But beyond her talent was her warmth... It felt as though we had been friends for some time. We had a lot of the planning done, but Cari was available always for any and all questions we had and to offer her expert advice when needed. She is beyond organized and that gave us such confidence. On rehearsal day (which she ran with ease) we literally handed everything over to her.... decorations...vendor responsibility...set up...everything! And from that moment on we were free to really just be present and enjoy family, friends and the entire Wedding Celebration. The day was absolutely beautiful and perfect , as Cari pulled it all together. We did not have to do a single thing. And at 1:00 AM when we went to our car..it was packed with all of our items to take home! We truly appreciate all she did! We highly recommend Cari and All Occasion Events as the Premier Wedding Coordinators in Ventura County and beyond!

Sent on 05/30/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Occasions Event Planning 1
    Discount for off season weddings!
    $100.00 off any wedding coordination package if booked on a off season date. between November-February

• Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design
    Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the sweetest and BEST event planners in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with Cari for more weddings that I can count - and my brides LOVE her!! Her staff is fabulous, and I look forward to each wedding/event that I'm blessed to work with when she is at the helm!

• Afterhours Wedding Entertainment
    Afterhours Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

I just recently had an opportunity to work with Cari, as a Day-Of coordinator, and I have to say... she went above and beyond her duties. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her. She was professional and efficient in every way. She communicated with us ahead of time and reached out to us throughout the last few days of the planning process to make sure everything went "just right." I know our customers were very pleased with her. I couldn't ask for a better job from a coordinator. It's my honor to endorse Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning and I look forward to working with her again and again in the future.

• Photography by Leanne Reis
    Photography by Leanne Reis Wedding Photographers

Cari is not only 100% attentive to every detail, but is very friendly and LOVES what she does! When my brides hire Cari- not only do I know they made one of the best decisions for their wedding day- but I know their day will go 100% smooth, letting me document their day beautifully! All the Best, leanne

• Camarillo, 93010 See on map