Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photography by Leanne Reis

In her short career of 17 years, Leanne’s work has received numerous awards for her photo journalistic-style photography from organizations such as Wedding PhotoJournalist Association, Top Photog 07, Professional Photographers of California and the Channel Islands Professional Photographers Association www.cippa.org.

Her work has been published in Pro Photo West Magazine, Professional Photographer Magazine, Wedding Celebrations magazine and numerous websites educating professional photographers. She is an active member of CIPPA, PPC, PPA, NILMDTS and WPPI.

Leanne Reis specializes in wedding photography, environmental portraiture, maternity, newborns and real estate property photography.. She resides in Camarillo, CA with her husband Richard, her children Zane & Zada, Zookie and Estella the adopted Guinea Pig girls and Zoey our adopted cat.

"Thank you for taking time to view my website.

I pride myself on capturing each moment with a unique, artistic eye that comes from years of formal training and an ability to artistically tell the 'story' of your wedding in a journalistic style. It is a day of joy, tears, laughter, and the joining of two families which I preserve for you with elegant formal portraits, fool-around-fun candids and romantic moment images you will treasure forever.

I believe wedding photography should document your special day and allow you to relive all of the days emotions every time you look at your album. Weddings are my passion.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
leanne”

W506484KissMeDamnIt
16x117web

27 Reviews for Photography by Leanne Reis

Petra · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't say anything bad about what Leanne did for us on our wedding day. She was so patient with our groomsmen, too, who tried to be sneaky at times. We had all the pictures in less than a week after the wedding and everything was organized and categorized. It was amazing. She will definitely be our family photographer for many years to come.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Constance · Married on 09/26/2015

Leanne was an amazing photographer. I was worried that I wouldn't find a photographer I would be comfortable with but Leanne is so nice and friendly, you can't help but like her and be comfortable. I can't think a single bad thing to say! She was very good at directing my husband and I on how to position ourselves for the best most natural looking photos. We used her for both engagement session and ceremony/reception. I am even hoping on using her again once I start a family as I was very pleased with how my wedding photos came out. They came really quickly too! I was still on my honeymoon when they were ready to be viewed! Leanne is excellent at what she does and was not overpriced like many other photographer I considered. Great experience!

Sent on 01/25/2016

I have used Leanne's photography services for boudoir, engagement and wedding photos. Each time I have worked with Leanne she was on time, professional, and I instantly felt comfortable with her. It was like having a friend take our photos. Leanne has the eye to catch all the little details, and shes willing to do whatever it takes to get the right shot...climbing on a chair, kneeling, or even laying on the studio floor!
    My family and friends have given us numerous compliments about how efficient Leanne was at our wedding this October. One friend even said "it looked liked graceful choreography, the way she captured the wedding party coming down the aisle".
    Within 1 week our photos had been edited and were ready to be viewed in her online, password protected, gallery. I was amazed at how many photos highlighted the details we didn't get to see as the subject of the photo. I have given many of the photos to my husband, our parents and our close friends as gifts.
    I will definitely be using Leanne in the future, as our family grows; and will continue to recommend her to friends

Sent on 10/23/2013

Photography by Leanne Reis Pricing

Photography by Leanne Reis Price Rates

Photography by Leanne Reis FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Pastries By Vreeke
    Pastries By Vreeke Wedding Cakes

Leanne's photos are a work of art! I love when she is the photographer at a wedding where I have created the cake.

• Alex Neumann Photography
    Alex Neumann Photography Wedding Photographers

Leanne is a truly amazing artist. Her talent and and experience sets her apart from all others. I would recommend her to any one in a heart beat!

• Camarillo, 93012 See on map