All Occasions Event Planning Reviews

109 Reviews for All Occasions Event Planning

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

109 All Occasions Event Planning Reviews

Kristina · Getting married on 08/04/2019

Cari did a wonderful job with my wedding. I only booked her for the day of but she wad extremely helpful with things that came up throught the whole planning process!

Caity · Married on 08/05/2018

Cari is AMAZING. She took care of all the tiny details (ones that I wouldn't even think of!) On the wedding day, she never once approached us with any questions because she had everything handled. All we had to do was float around and enjoy the day! Her recommendations for vendors were spot on and she was overall a pleasure to work with.

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about AO Event Planning! Kendalyn did an amazing job! Everything was set up beautifully and we keep getting comments from our guests about how our wedding was elegant, so well put together, and "very us." Kendalyn and Renee made everything very easy for us so we didn't have to worry about much on our wedding day other than enjoying it. I am very pleased with how everything went. Thank you so much! We had such a great day.

Roberta · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding day would not have been as perfect if it weren’t for Cari and her team. She was recommended to us by our venue and we were so happy we hired her. She knew the ins and outs of our venue and was able to guide us in our choices since we had to work around a few venue related rules. She also gave us amazing vendor recommendations, including our incredible caterer and DJ. She was always so easy to get in touch with and responded to every email quickly. We had been a little stressed prior to the wedding and one of my biggest fears was not being able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest due to stress, but everything melted away when the day arrived because we knew Cari would take care of everything. Her care and attention to detail made our day beyond perfect. We couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you so much Cari and Kira! We are so grateful for the incredible job you did!

Kathleen · Married on 11/11/2017

Cari, hands down was one of our best investments for our wedding. During the entire wedding process and all the way up to the end of our wedding night at the venue, Cari was there through it all! During the planning processs and especially the last four weeks of wedding planning, Cari was there constantly responding to my emails regardless the time of day/night I sent them. She also has an amazing list of vendors to chose from, and my husband and I actually used a few for our wedding day! During the wedding day, she was constantly texting and making sure that my husband and I were okay and reassured us that our reception venue would turn out amazing; and that it did! Thank you again, Cari and Kira for everything you’ve done for us!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

We were extremely lucky to find such an amazing wedding coordinator/planner like Cari from All Occasions. I think what helped the most is Cari has been in the industry for a while, knowing all the right contacts to make your wedding look effortless. I was surprised how many people came up to us saying that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I honestly thought the same, but figured we were biased :D. All the credit goes to Cari, as she made sure the rentals, vendors, and services worked like clockwork.

Cari has several packages to suite your budget and needs. We specially found the list of vendors she has worked closely with useful since we were not from the Camarillo area. We plan to write reviews for our florist and DJ vendors that were recommended by Cari; they were hands down the best value and made a world of difference.

Apart from taking care of the venue requirements (paperwork, insurance), attending meetings with vendors, etc. she was extremely helpful by answering emails and texts promptly. I swear, we must have bugged her like every other day when it got close to the wedding date, but she was so nice, professional, and responsive.

My husband and I bought a lot (and I mean a lot) of miscellaneous items we thought would look nice at the wedding. We honestly had no clue of how to make everything look cohesive but we left it in Cari and her assistants' hands that morning and they worked their magic. My husband, who is very particular (and hard to please), thought the set up for the wedding looked better than he imagined. Cari just has that eye for detail. I can go on and on about how happy we were, but decided to attach photos to show some of the extra details she provided. We highly recommend Cari for any of your wedding planning needs!

-Steph and Garrett

All Occasions Event Planning 8
    All Occasions Event Planning 9
    All Occasions Event Planning 10

josephine · Married on 07/23/2017

What an incredible day...best day of our lives, hands down!! Our wedding could not have gone any better and we have Cari & her staff to thank for everything feeling so seamless and perfect. All through the process, they have always been a constant support and so professional and attentive. Cari is extremely detail oriented and kept everyone in constant communication and aware of exactly how the day should go. Most importantly for us, Cari is a genuine, loving and such a sweet soul who you want to be there on the most important day of your life. She has become a friend to us in many ways. She understands who we are and what we love and how we wanted to celebrate our day with all our most important friends and family. I would highly recommend Cari to anyone who wants to experience the happiest and most perfect day. I couldn't stop smiling and dancing and I still do whenever I think about our wedding! Thanks Cari & thanks to everyone at All Occasions Event Planning!

Allie · Married on 07/21/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further! My husband and I worked with Cari and she made the entire wedding planning experience so enjoyable and easy. The day of the wedding I was able to relax because I knew Cari had all of the details under control. She was the most reasonably priced event planner we came across when searching and went above and beyond!

Monica · Married on 06/17/2017

Cari and her team are the best wedding planners in the game. When i first decided to hire a wedding planner, i didnt even know what to expect. Cari exceeded my expectations. Her attention to detail and her love for her clients truly shows. She made our big day seamless and truly is a wonderful person. I would recommend her to anyone out there looking for a wedding planner. Cari is the best investment in your big day. If i could give her more than 5 stars i would.

sasha · Married on 05/28/2017

All Occassions took everything I wanted and turned my dream into a reality! I can't thank Cari enough for all her help in reducing all anxiety, and that says a lot since I have extreme anxiety! Working with Cari was fun, easy, and so organized. It was the BEST experience and I am so thankful to her and her team!

marissa · Married on 05/19/2017

Cari and her assistant Kira were absolute lifesavers! I have nothing but positive things to say about what an amazing help they were to us on our wedding day. Cari is a true professional and handled everything like a boss. She was so fun and easy to work with along the entire process. Her attention to detail is unrivaled and her years of industry experience speaks for itself. I would recommend Cari to any bride/groom and stress the importance of having a trusted wedding planner and the priceless value it brings to creating a stress free day. Thank you, Cari!!!

Anissa · Married on 04/21/2017

Working with Cari was an absolute dream!!! We hired her after learning that our wedding venue (Camarillo Ranch House) required a day-of wedding coordinator. Although we didn't realize it at the time, hiring Cari / All Occasions Event Planning was hands down the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing we did! Cari is SO on top of it--responsive, professional, friendly, offers VERY reasonable packages, and is just super knowledgeable about event planning and coordination. Although we got married in California, we live in Seattle and Cari helped us to plan everything remotely. She answered emails quickly and always offered to talk on the phone or videochat with us as needed. Living out of state, it really helped us to feel connected. She is also a human rolodex and knows a lot of vendors personally. Her day-of schedule, processional outline, and map of the venue were incredibly helpful. And most importantly, on the day of our wedding and after one year of planning, my husband and I felt simply at ease knowing she and her equally amazing assistant had everything taken care of. They were always one step ahead! At the end of the evening, although our families were ready to stay late to help clean up, Cari and her team had everything packed and ready to go! She is a miracle worker and we received so many compliments on how smoothly the day ran. She is the best of the best and we had a great experience working with her. Thank you Cari & All Occasions Event Planning!

All Occasions Event Planning 11
    All Occasions Event Planning 12
    All Occasions Event Planning 13
    All Occasions Event Planning 14

Sumi · Married on 03/05/2017

When we booked our venue we were told that booking a wedding coordinator was mandatory. We were against it at first, but from day one of us emailing Cari with an inquiry she changed our minds. The other coordinators treated us as just another client and seemed really cold compared to Cari. That was one big reason why we choose her. We are so incredibly thankful and glad that we did! Cari is hands down AMAZING! For one, we weren't the best planners in the world and definitely had no clue what to do as far as weddings go. Cari not only kept us on track, but was incredibly helpful along the way. She really helped us shape our wedding into the dream we wanted it to be. She made planning a lot less stressful. So much so that the day of, our wedding day was perfect! We didn't have to stress, we could have fun, and overall it was absolutely a dream come true! Cari is not only worth every penny, but she's also so personable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Cari, you were absolutely amazing and will (and have) recommend you to other couples!!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/29/2016

Cari and her assistant were day of planners at our wedding this passed weekend. She is absolutely amazing!!!!! She makes everything run so smoothly, and knows everyone in the business from the dj's to lighting and food caterers which is so helpful when making decisions. She is incredibly organized, thorough, and everything we talked about pre-wedding was perfectly planned out. During the ceremony and reception she popped up at the pefect moments to check in, give a few reminders, and make sure we were doing ok. She allowed my family and myself to really be present in the day, instead of running around doing the little things. She also has great tips and ideas that make the day and night more enjoyable for the guests. Cari and her team are the best!!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I hired Cari as our month-of wedding coordinator for our October wedding. We could not be happier with the results of this decision as it was completely invaluable! We got married at my father-in-law's property rather than a typical wedding venue, so we pretty much had to do everything from scratch and the thought of that was overwhelming! Cari was so confident and capable and instantly helped assure us that our dream wedding was possible. She went above and beyond several times throughout our planning process and encouraged open and frequent communication. Cari ensured that everything on our wedding day went smoothly and we did not have to worry about anything! Several people remarked to us how much they appreciated the organization, flow, and details of the day...all of which we could attribute to Cari's skill and expertise. She was an absolute joy to work with and connected us to several other amazing vendors. I would (without any reservation) recommend Cari to anyone seeking event coordination services!!!!

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2016

Cari was great and made our wedding day run seamlessly! She was easily accessible and super helpful throughout the whole planning process! I highly recommend her and her team!

• I

Ili · Married on 08/20/2016

When I first began thinking about planning my wedding I figured I'd do it all myself - I'm super organized and I plan events for work all the time. I'm so beyond happy that I was talked into hiring Cari and her team, and two months after the wedding I miss them so much.

From day 1 Cari had an organized timeline for us to stick to and also gave us fabulous vendor recommendations. We gave her an idea of what we were looking to do for our wedding and she brought it to life and then some. She kept us on track leading up to the big day, answered emails super quickly and was the perfect middle-man between myself and our catering director who we were not happy with at all. The night before our wedding we had a big issue with our hotel and Cari stayed behind to fix it while my new husband and I went on to enjoy our rehearsal dinner. Oh she also ran our rehearsal like a rock star so everyone knew exactly what to expect and where they needed to be the next day.

Our wedding day went by so fast, and if anything went wrong I don't know about it. Cari kept everyone on track, kept us on schedule and made sure everything was PERFECT. She took care of my husband and I making sure we ate during our dinner, kept us hydrated and packed up extra dinner and extra extra cake that was waiting for us in our room! I mean it really doesn't get any better. 2 months later and we're still getting compliments from our guests on how amazing our wedding was, how perfectly timed everything was and how they had an amazing time. My only complaint is that now I don't have a reason to talk to Cari every week!

Thank you Cari and to your amazing team for making our dream wedding a reality!

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

Cari was so wonderful to work with! She was our month of coordinator at Spanish Hills Country Club in June. In the months leading up to the wedding, Cari helped give us recommendations of vendors and was very communicative in answering all of our questions. She was very helpful and always answered quickly and with a positive spirit! The day of our wedding was smooth and perfect thanks to Cari, who made everything go off wihout any problems. She even packed up our car at the end of the night so it was ready to go with everything! I would highly recommend Cari as she is a wonderful person to work with!!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/14/2016

I'm am very very happy we went with Cari and All Occasions Event Planning for our month of wedding coordinator! She did such an amazing job with everything including all of the vendor coordination and helping rangle our friends and family the day of. I could really relax and enjoy my wedding because I could trust that Cari was helping to make sure things went according to plan and was there to take care of the little things that came up. She was very flexible and offered a lot of great advice. She also did an amazing job helping us set up our ceremony and reception items/ details and helped everything look beautiful! Thank you, Cari!

Ali · Married on 03/12/2016

Cari is simply wonderful. She absolutely knows what she is doing. Cari has so much experience with weddings that she knows all the common worries or stresses and is always one step ahead - during planning and the actual day of. My favorite thing about Cari is her attitude or approach. She kept my new husband and me right on track to make sure we got through all the events of the night without rushing or missing something. She is calm and collected but will be forward and candid with other vendors if necessary. I would recommend Cari to anyone! She was a big part of the success of our big day and my parents felt they could not have done it without her.

Karen · Married on 03/12/2016

We are extremely pleased with the quality of service we received from Cari. My husband, our daughter, her now husband and I make a pretty good team and we thought we had it all dialed in until Cari came along and pulled ALL the ideas, people and vendors together. She asked us over a 100 questions making us deal with the unexpected in advance. When I saw her wedding day timeline at rehearsal my heart jumped, Cari apologized and said she doesn't like people to see her "to do list" because it can be overwhelming. On the day of the wedding we learned that Cari had planned for every second, every vendor, and every detail. We were hosting the wedding at a large site, a little out of town, and we had to bring in everything. Cari orchestrated it all without a slip. She always had a happy, confident professional demeanor. You don't really know what you need until the day of the wedding. We were so pleased we have recommended Cari to everyone who would listen. Just yesterday I ran into a neighbor that used Cari last weekend and she couldn't stop thanking me and telling me how much her family appreciated Cari's services. We would have had a nice wedding without a planner as the bride and groom's goodness can carry the night and the guests fill the occasion with their cheer and love. Yet, it was especially enjoyable with Cari doing the work, allowing us to relax so we could be guests at our own party. All the other vendors were most pleased to be working with Cari. You won't be disappointed if you hire Cari.

When your one and only daughter is getting married, you want the day to be everything she dreamed it would be and more and you want to enjoy every minute of it without having to worry about the details of the day. Cari made that happen for us! We hired her as our "day of coordinator" because Camarillo Ranch requires this but looking back, I am so glad they did and Cari was worth every penny and more. The wedding day would not have been as amazing as it was nor would I have been able to enjoy it if it weren't for Cari! From our first meeting, she pointed us in the direction of amazing vendors and helped guide us in our initial planning. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to do a thing. I know there were little problems that arose throughout the day but Cari just handled them. At the end of the night, I didn't even have to pack up the decorations we brought and that were spread out all over the venue site. Cari and her team separated our decorations from our vendors and packed them in our car for us, along with all the wedding gifts and everything we needed to take with us. We literally said our goodbyes to the last guests and got in our car and left for our hotel. We were able to spend time with our wedding guests at the hotel instead of cleaning up and packing up our car at the site. Cari's heart was to help make my daughter's wedding day the perfect day and allow us all to enjoy it. This was evident in every interaction that we had with her and she made it happen. I would highly recommend her!

Evan · Married on 11/28/2015

The best choice you can make is to pick cari. We weren't sure if we needed her services but we hired her anyways. She kept things running smoothly from the day we hired her till the big day. There wasn't a single guest that didn't ask us who she was because they were curious about this hard working woman and her whole crew. Thanks cari!!!

To all those who are seeking a wonderful and caring individual to plan their special event, I would suggest that you meet with Cari. Cari was always present with ideas, suggestions, and experience. My daughter had a "Sweet 16" birthday party for over 110 people at a country club. Cari was critical in making the vendors, club officials, and food catering a seamless process; and ultimately the event. My family (and especially the birthday girl) did nothing but enjoy ourselves on this special evening event; more importantly, I was not worried at all knowing that Cari was in charge. Cari is truly a gem. Good luck!

Jay · Married on 10/31/2015

My wife and I are the types that enjoy handling these things ourselves, but the venue we chose required a Wedding Coordinator. We just were not sure about having someone else in charge of our important day. After interviewing several candidates, Cari was definitely the coolest person we met, seemed to genuinely care about what we wanted, and before we even hired her she was already providing ways for us to save money! We hired Cari 10 months out and from day one all the way to the day before the wedding, Cari answered every phone call, every email, and every question that we had and did so immediately. For the entire 10 months, she always made us feel like our wedding was the most important thing on her calendar. Our wedding could not have gone more smoothly and everything was taken care of exactly the way we wanted. On our honeymoon, my wife and I could not stop talking about how happy and relieved we were to have Cari.