Jade Preciado Events

Nipomo, CA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jade Preciado Events (formerly Just as Promised Events) specializes in wedding planning and coordination along the beautiful Central Coast of California; guiding couples through the exciting journey of planning, offering as much support as needed and orchestrating the big day.​

While all our weddings compliment and celebrate the natural beauty of the surroundings, the details are carefully curated to emulate the couple's distinctive style, personalities and love story. Together with your talented vendor team, we'll craft a remarkable wedding experience that is alluring, timeless and most importantly - looks and feels like you two.

Jade Preciado Events offers full and partial wedding planning services. She enjoys hearing about your wedding ideas and dreams, and will infuse her professional planning and coordinating experience with your vision to create the perfect event. Jade Preciado Events offers as much guidance as you desire throughout your wedding planning process, providing the unique services that you need with careful consideration for your budget and preferences. The following event planning packages are available:

• Wedding Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full Planning
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jill
    Jill S. Married on 11/14/2021

Highly Recommend Jade!!

We got married this month and Jade went above and beyond for us. The day was perfect, and she played a big part in making it that way. She stuck with us through two different date changes/ postponements and made the entire process so easy for us. She handled every tedious detail, so we could focus on enjoying it all once the big day finally arrived. I cannot recommend her enough, I think booking her was the smartest move I made during the entire planning process. Many guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, which totally blew my mind, but she's that good.

Look no further and hire Jade for the smoothest pre-wedding experience and a perfect wedding day!!
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 10/09/2021

Well Worth It! (For your money and sanity!)

We hired Jade for our very recent wedding. Jade and Sierra are ahhhh-mazing. They are super responsive, superbly professional and very easy to work with. At first, I was not enthused about hiring a coordinator for our wedding, I’m more of a “I’ll do it myself so it’s done right” kinda person… Let me assure you, Jade and Just as Promised events is totally worth it! She was answering emails before I could even come up with a response in my own mind. She and her team are thorough and exactly what we wanted and needed, even if we didn’t know it right away! Do yourself a HUGE favor, and hire Jade and Just as Promised Events for your wedding! You’ll be so happy you did!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Nipomo Nipomo, CA, 93444
Location of (Jade Preciado Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding