Primrose and Petals

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Primrose & Petals is a full-service florist based out of Simi Valley, California, specializing in design. Owner and lead designer Mindy is devoted to mixing her incredible creative ability with each couple's unique vision to create custom designs that speak to their individuality. Serving the greater Los Angeles and Ventura area, Mindy and her team always deliver premium arrangements with a distinctly personal touch.

Mindy established Primrose & Petals with her clients in mind. Every arrangement is carefully crafted to match the needs and desires of the newlyweds-to-be. Understanding that each wedding day is supremely special, Mindy and her team will lend a listening ear and an eye for detail to ensure their designs blend seamlessly into the day's events. This custom design studio offers a private consultation, delivery, set up, and clean up with every package as well as the event design. Couples can choose from a host of floral styles including nautical, preppy, romantic, vintage, glamorous, and much more.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Monica
    Monica R. Married on 02/05/2022

Just what I dreamed of!

Mindy was amazing!! From the beginning, when we began talking about my vision, she was quick with ideas and inspiration.
    The day of the wedding, I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful; my bouquet was stunning! She went above and beyond!
    Once we arrived to our venue and saw the centerpieces and all the details, I just couldn't believe it! She did such an incredible job! I literally teared up because she saw my vision and put it together and more!
    Teresa M. Married on 12/18/2021

A Must Hire!

Mindy is an absolutely incredible florist! I originally did not want to do floral for the cost but Mindy is a genius at making floral arrangements look gorgeous on any type of budget. I also did not have a vision of how I wanted the floral to look. Mindy took the time to ask questions; look at photos of my dress and other wedding decor; and listened to what I wanted in a wedding. She took those things and made magic! I was blown away by how incredible and beautiful everything looked at the venue.

My bouquet was to die for! It had all these amazing colors and matched my look completely. Mindy’s floral arrangements completed my look.

Everyone who attended loved the floral arrangements and begged to take them home with them.

If you are on the fence about floral, hire Mindy and let her do her magic. You will not regret it.
    Megan B. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly Recommend Mindy

I had a wonderful experience working with Mindy for my recent wedding. As any pandemic bride (or vendor) knows there are many (new) challenges but Mindy didn’t let that affect anything and executed my wedding vision perfectly and even beyond what I could have imagined. I wanted a very specific flower that I was basing my color scheme around and even in a flower shortage/inflation, she made sure we got them. I appreciated her kind, compassionate, and patient approach, welcoming any q&a throughout the process, and graciously did a FaceTime with me to do a mock and show me her inventory. I am a very particular person and she never made me feel like I was asking too much and was willing to brainstorm ideas to make sure we stayed on budget and I still got my vision. At the end of the day, it really matters to have vendors you can trust and from my first call with Mindy I knew I needed her to be a part of my big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Primrose and Petals 1
Exclusive

Simi Valley Simi Valley, CA, 93065
Location of (Primrose and Petals)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding