Santa Barbara Wedding Films

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Santa Barbara Wedding Films is a videography service located in Santa Barbara, California. A family-owned and operated business, their main goal is to shoot their clients’ wedding day in a cinematic, contemporary style. They understand it’s your day and will work hard to provide you with a stunning video of your wedding.

please scroll down and view our Wedding Films. We let our work speak for us.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Esteban T. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend!

SB Wedding Films is great. We used them for our wedding day. Since the beginning George and his team were helpful and accommodating (we had to reschedule our date due to covid). The day of they were extremely professional and set up all the shots necessary to have an awesome video and some not set up shots that capture all those special moments you want to relive. Thank you guys!
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette G. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing to work with !

These guys are absolutely amazing ! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable and made the process so fun and enjoyable. The photos we have seen so far are absolutely gorgeous ! Thanks again !!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia C. Married on 09/06/2020

Loved SB Wedding Films

George & Ricardo were wonderful to work with. They were genuinely so enthusiastic about our wedding day and went above and beyond to get the shots we wanted (including really great drone footage). They turned around a 1 min preview a week after the wedding, and the 6 min highlight video is such a fun way to relive our day. I wasn't going to do videography originally, but SB Wedding Films was able to fit into our budget and I'm so glad we did.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Santa Barbara Wedding Films 1
Offer
We offer $200 Discounts for our Military.Santa Barbara Wedding Films.com is proud of those who serve our country. Active duty and retired military personnel and their Fiancés may receive a $200 discount off any package we offer.

Natalie Gelman Natalie Gelman Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of working with Santa Barbara Wedding Films recently and they were such a through and professional video team. I love that they checked in with me about when to capture closeups of my performance so they could get extra special shots without disrupting the performance. I noticed their team capturing those micro moments with the bridal party and guests as the night went on too. Their creativity and care is unique and I cant wait to work with them again!

Ventura Djs Ventura Djs Wedding DJs

True pros right here! We run into them at various events and there is a reason why, they are busy!! From Ventura to Santa Barbara they are the best around this is why we chose them to make our promo video!

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
Location of (Santa Barbara Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding