Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Deals 1

About Santa Barbara Wedding Films

Santa Barbara Wedding Films is a videography service located in Santa Barbara, California. A family-owned and operated business, their main goal is to shoot their clients’ wedding day in a cinematic, contemporary style. They understand it’s your day and will work hard to provide you with a stunning video of your wedding.

please scroll down and view our Wedding Films. We let our work speak for us.

Follow Santa Barbara Wedding Films on

23 Reviews for Santa Barbara Wedding Films

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

Favorite vendor

Hopefully none of our other vendors read this review because I'm going to come out and say it -- Santa Barbara Wedding Films was definitely our FAVORITE VENDOR of all our vendors (sorry not sorry). Our wedding morning was stressful to say the least and not a lot was going right or on schedule, but the team for Santa Barbara wedding films really helped us turn it around. They arrived on time, were professional, but also casual enough to make us feel more at ease and comfortable. They all just have overall fantastic attitudes. They even dealt with us being super awkward during some of the funny getting ready filming portions. They worked very very well with all other vendors we hired too, which made things flow more easily and smooth. They were never pushy and stayed less visible for the ceremony and reception. They even made sure to say goodbye before leaving the reception which we appreciated.

So excited to see the final product. I wrote this review before getting the videos, because I already know nothing will change my mind about how awesome the team was on our day of lurvvv. I will recommend them to everyone getting married!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 07/20/2019

If You Want a Timeless Wedding You Want SB Wedding Films!

Santa Barbara Wedding Films surpassed my greatest expectations and made all my dreams come true for our wedding film! I highly recommend this company! From the first few conversations, they took notes and listened to all the details that we wanted to capture on our special day.
    Our team consisted of Ricardo, Cress, and Fern and each one of them was amazing and so much fun to work with! Their experience, and their personalities are so great to work with! They truly understand the dynamics of wedding planning, and the day of the event they almost felt like family. From the second they arrived, when the girls were finishing getting ready to the very end. I felt so comfortable around them! Being filmed can seem awkward, but they were so good at getting people to laugh and have fun with it, and to be authentic. There were times when I didn’t even realize they were there, yet they were capturing the most intimate, precious moments. Every detail we asked them to focus on they did!
    We had stressed how important it was to capture our children, and they captured so many beautiful moments. The film equipment they used was spectacular! The cinematography was exceptional, and when we watched our wedding high light movie I couldn’t stop crying! It was so well-done, and the drone shots were amazing. But the most touching thing to me, is that with all the footage they somehow read my mind and knew exactly which parts I wanted in the highlight film. I had written letters to my husband and children that day and they let me record a voice-over for those which came out so well!
    When we shared our wedding highlight film with family and friends it brought all of them to tears. We have a unique love story and they really captured that. It still takes my breath away when I see the footage. They also bring so much creativity and passion to their craft. You can tell that they are truly invested. For our grand finale’ they captured the most beautiful footage of our sparkler send-off and the lighting of a single sky lantern, that we watched soar up into the heavens. It was captured so beautifully, that I felt like I was watching a movie, but instead it was our wedding. Now I have these memories to cherish forever.
    This is one of the best investments we made when it comes to our wedding. I recommend them with the strongest endorsement if you want a wedding that you will never forget captured so that it is timeless, in the most beautiful way imaginable.
    Thank you, Santa Barbara Wedding Films!

Sabrina Bradbury-Segal

Sent on 11/22/2019

Award

Santa Barbara Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Santa Barbara Wedding Films 1
    We offer $200 Discounts for our Military.
    We offer $200 Discounts for our Military.Santa Barbara Wedding Films.com is proud of those who serve our country. Active duty and retired military personnel and their Fiancés may receive a $200 discount off any package we offer.

• Natalie Gelman Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of working with Santa Barbara Wedding Films recently and they were such a through and professional video team. I love that they checked in with me about when to capture closeups of my performance so they could get extra special shots without disrupting the performance. I noticed their team capturing those micro moments with the bridal party and guests as the night went on too. Their creativity and care is unique and I cant wait to work with them again!

• Ventura Djs Wedding DJs

True pros right here! We run into them at various events and there is a reason why, they are busy!! From Ventura to Santa Barbara they are the best around this is why we chose them to make our promo video!

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93101 See on map
    805-623-4075 (Phone number)
    Location of (Santa Barbara Wedding Films)