Santa Barbara Wedding Films Reviews

20 Reviews for Santa Barbara Wedding Films

Santa Barbara Wedding Films 1
Santa Barbara Wedding Films 2

Jenifer Johnson · Married on 03/30/2019

We cry every time we watch our wedding Film

Santa Barbara Wedding Films are so thoughtful and talented, and a joy to work with. It’s such a relief to work with someone who is professional and on top of it. They responded quickly to all my questions. On the day of the wedding they were Very prepared, on time and respectful. Our wedding Video makes me cry every time we watch it. We highly recommend Santa Barbara Wedding Films to anyone who is looking to capture their special day in their lives!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Decision Ever

George and his team were professional, friendly, and created an amazing set of videos that we're obsessed with. They were always incredibly responsive to our questions or emails, willing to hop on the phone as needed, and the end product really was breathtaking. The drone shots add an extra layer of wow, and our friends and family can't stop talking about how much they love the highlight video. The sound quality was excellent and the number of different shots they got was really great - it really made our wedding come alive in a way that we'll be able to relive it for years and years to come.
    We were a bit nervous hiring them because we booked them from out of town after only having spoken to George on the phone and watching their clips online. They are a newer company, and our planner wasn't familiar with their work, but their craftsmanship speaks for itself. They showed up a little early (!) on the morning of the wedding and were so easy-going and respectful of us, our other vendors, and our guests. Multiple guests told us that our videographer team was the nicest group of guys. Their rates are also incredibly affordable. Other vendors were asking far and above what SBWV was and for far less to show for it. Our videos came on a beautiful wooden flash drive in its own little box about 3mo after the wedding, and they kept us informed as to progress along the way. We really can't recommend them enough. Hiring a videographer was the best decision we made, and I'm so glad it was George and his team. If I could give them 6 stars, I would.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/16/2018

This was the best money I spent on the entire wedding. Santa Barbara wedding films exceeded all of our expectations. Our video has made us and all of our loved ones cry (multiple times), laugh, and have the pleasure of reliving our wedding. They really captured the best moments of the night.

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 10/21/2017

Santa Barbara Wedding Films filmed our wedding ceremony and reception. They did a great job making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and gave a lot of direction to help get amazing shots for our highlight video. OMG the highlight video…we are obsessed with how it turned out. It captured all the important parts of our day and was so beautifully put together. We have watched it with family and friends and it brings us right back to those “wedding day feels” every time.

We received the highlight video about a month after our wedding. About a week and a half after that we received our flash drive in the mail with the highlight video, short video for Instagram and our ceremony and reception footage. The flash drive has a pretty wood cover and came in a cute little wooden box.

Overall, Santa Barbara Wedding Films was very professional and friendly and we would definitely recommend them. We are so glad that we have video of our wedding day and that they were the ones to capture it!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Marie · Married on 09/24/2017

Santa Barbara Wedding Films went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met. They sent a whole team to help us out at the wedding. They were prompt, courteous, and made us feel comfortable with clear directions throughout the day. They also collaborated with us to work out some custom options to stay within budget. Not only that, but they produced some great footage that we hope to enjoy year after year. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/23/2017

Wow! What an amazing service we received from George and his team. We got married in Santa Barbara. I am English and my husband is American. Sadly not all my elderly relatives could make the big trip, but the beautiful videos we received from Santa Barbara Wedding Films made my Nana cry. She was so happy to be able to see the highlights of our special day on the big screen. I can’t recommend this exceptional service highly enough. We are so happy with our movies!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/05/2017

It was a pleasure having Santa Barbara Wedding Films shoot our wedding. From the beginning process, to the day of the wedding, and then getting all of the footage after the wedding- they were so easy to work with! Very professional, effortless, and friendly! Without getting in the way, they captured our special day perfectly and we couldn't be more thrilled with the footage. We especially love the highlight video they edited. An easy recommendation to give!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

Santa Barbara Wedding Films EXCEEDED our expectations! They did an absolute phenomenal job! We also had a photographer whom these guys worked really well with. They made sure they got 'the shot' however didn't spend too much time on one thing. They captured EVERY important moment plus more! They delivered an amazing final product as well as exceeded a few personal requests I had. Every time my husband and I watch, we bawl! I'm not talking about a simple tear but we relive the moment! They were very professional and very friendly! Please take my advice, if you are in the fence debating if you should hire them, DO! We will never regret it. The day moves soooo incredibly quick and you miss the moments. You think "we will remember" "we don't need it, because we will have pictures". We had an amazing photographer as well but the video captures moment a picture can't (speeches, music, relatives who don't like pictures). If you want to relive these special moments, choose these guys!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Santa Barbara Wedding Films 3
    Santa Barbara Wedding Films 4

Tanya · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a great experience with Santa Barbara Wedding Films. They were totally professional and our video made us feel like we were watching a movie! Totally understanding and helpful on our wedding day. They also used a drone for some unbelievable footage. Dont worry though-- it was not used during the ceremony (no noise disturbance), just for some shots beforehand. Strongly recommend them! Pricing was totally reasonable as well.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/08/2017

I just got our wedding highlights 7 minute video back this week and I am in love with it! They could not have done a better job. They were on time, professional, and had wonderful ideas to make an amazing wedding film. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Bryan · Married on 06/17/2017

Santa Barbara Wedding Films were professional, kind, helpful, communicative, and, above all, created great videography and editing. They were excellent at being exactly where they needed to be without having to be told or worried about. Would 100% use them again myself and recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brittney · Married on 05/27/2017

Santa Barbara Wedding Films was one of the best decisions I made planning our wedding! George was so professional in answering all my questions quickly. We just got our video a couple days ago and it is one of the best things about our wedding to be able to look back on. Worth every penny!! All my family and friends cant stop raving about how perfect our wedding video came out and I cant agree more. Me and my husband both cant stop watching it and know we will continue to through all the years!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I are incredibly happy with the finished product of our wedding video! These guys are professional, friendly, flexible, accommodating, and really have an eye to put the meaning of your event into film. I was able to make payments leading up to the wedding so that it would be paid in full by then, which was extremely helpful! I was a little worried at first because I had not personally met up with George prior to the wedding, though we were constantly in contact and he always got back to me quickly. The day of the wedding he and his crew were there early scoping out the property to see where he could shoot and all of that. That immediately put all of my worries to the side! Everyone has had nothing but wonderful things to say about our video and it still makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME! Thank you, George! You guys are amazing! We are SO glad we found you!

Sent on 08/10/2017

shreya · Married on 04/29/2017

Santa barbara wedding films was the best of the best! I really wanted a nice same day edit video as a lot of my family from india couldnt come to the wedding- especially my grandparents. I met with George in person before the contract to ask him more about his style and he was very patient with me and answered all my questions. my brides babe crew and I felt so comfortable in front of the camera with George and the crew and we were over the moon with our same day edit. The team was prompt, got some really awesome group shots of me with my bridesmaids as well as me with my extended family members. They had an awesome attitude on the day of the wedding and had a prompt response to emails when I had questions the few weeks and months leading up to it.
    Not only were they amazing at the wedding, but I had a second wedding reception put on by my in-laws and I requested a little bit longer of a video from this wonderful team and they were able to add parts of the ceremony and reception and make me a video in time for the reception. Their videography is phenomenal, the attitude exceptional and who doesn't love supporting an amazing family business. Plus the Drone shots are UNREAL. You must book them if you are getting married in santa Barbara you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

All I can say is these guys are AMAZING!!! George, Ricardo and Bert all made us feel so comfortable on the wedding day. They made sure to video the most precious moments and wanted to make sure I got all the moments I wanted. After I first saw their videos on their website right away I was like "wow these videos are so beautiful". After we booked them George was always so great about replying to my emails or texts right away. We just got the highlight video today and it was so beautiful. They exceeded all my expectations and made this special day all the more magical through this video. I loved the angles they recorded from, the vibrance of the colors, overall everything was perfect! All my friends and family are telling me how they have never seen such a beautiful wedding video. If you're looking to have your wedding, birthday, any celebration recorded without breaking the bank Santa Barbara Wedding Films is who you need to hire. The prices are very competitive and the quality is far beyond what they charge. Thank you guys for making our wedding so special, you took my breath away with our wedding video. Thank You Jennifer & Michael <3

Here is our video <3

Sent on 06/07/2017

Rosie · Married on 10/30/2016

If you want a videographer that will exceed your expectations...hire Santa Barbara Wedding Films!!! George is straightforward, honest, friendly, and professional. He and his second shooter showed up on-time and ready to go from the start of our day. He is extremely creative and took initiative to look for ways to make our day more memorable than we ever could have imagined. He captured so many details I didn't even know were at my wedding and the drone footage of our beach wedding was truly spectacular. He is an extremely hard worker with an eye to make anything look like a fairy tale. Not to mention the way he presents his final product was far beyond our expectations, truly beautiful!!! Photos are great to have for your wedding, but there is nothing like reliving special moments on video. I highly recommend spending the extra cash and having this lifelong keepsake. We are forever grateful to George and his staff!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Monique · Married on 08/22/2016

The services and the quality of work provided by this team are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! We LOVEEEEEEEEE our video!!! I cried when I saw the video for the first time and watch it everyday. FABLOUS job !!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Mrs. B

Inez · Married on 10/10/2015

We definitely recommend you hiring a videographer for your wedding day, our memories were forever captured by Santa Barbara Wedding Films. When we met George and Arcelia we knew that we made the right decision to have them video our wedding day. They were very professional, polite, kind, and knew exactly what to do to make us happy. We felt at ease with them which was important for us. They did an amazing job and we would highly recommend George and Arcelia for your special occasion!! Five stars for sure!! The final highlight reel was emailed to us as well as mailed in with two beautiful DVDs that included our ceremony and the raw footage of our reception.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Sandy · Married on 06/17/2015

We are so happy with our wedding video. They were great we met had coffee they explained and talked us through all the things that would happen on our day. On the day of our wedding they made me feel so comfortable by the end of the day I felt like they were part of the family. The shots they got were amazing I did not expect my Wedding video to look so good. Me and my husband must have watched the highlight video about 30 the first day and even now I watch it and it still makes me want to cry. What a great way to remember our special day. They were such great professionals they work is amazing. Money well spent I highly recommend them. My cousin is getting marred this year I made sure she hired Santa Barbara Wedding Films. Thanks guys!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Katherine K · Married on 11/03/2018

Captured all the special moments!

SB Wedding Films were recommended by our wedding planner and they didn't disappoint! Their team were professional, detail-oriented and committed to getting shots of all the special moments at our wedding. They kindly rushed the video production time so relatives unable to attend in person could see the ceremony video when we gathered a month later. And when we received the final edit, we were so pleased! We will treasure the videos of the ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner for years. Thank you!

Sent on 04/23/2019