Velvet Alley Events

Agoura Hills, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

Velvet Alley Events is a full service wedding and event planning company that seamlessly blends classic style with a contemporary twist.

We provide all aspects of planning and executing the picture perfect wedding or social event for all types of clients. Whether your style is sophisticated elegance or urban chic, vintage or modern, Velvet Alley Events assures every detail is met to carry out each client’s vision in the most luxurious, delightful, and affordable way possible – from day One to day Of.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Anabel
    Anabel H. Married on 07/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience all around - best decision to hire her se

If you are thinking about hiring Velvet Alley Events for your wedding PLEASE DO IT. Soltana and her team were absolutely fantastic. Soltana is very kind, professional, and personable! I'm a VERY indecisive person and struggled with certain details; she made it all so easy for us. I sincerely couldn't imagine my wedding day without her - it ran so smoothly because of her. Thank you Soltana!
    Susan P. Married on 06/18/2022

Soltana is AMAZING!!!

Hire Soltana and her team immediately!!!! Soltana was so professional, kind, and detail oriented every step of the planning process. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, and she made us feel so at ease and confident that she had everything under control. Our families were so impressed with how efficiently she ran our rehearsal, and how cool, calm, and collected she was throughout the wedding day. She took care of us all night, anticipating our needs and keeping us fed, with drinks in hand!! She made us feel so cared for, and not like just another wedding! She truly exudes such joy, kindness, and a genuine excitement. We can’t thank you enough Soltana!!
    Dakota H. Married on 05/21/2022

The BEST team!

Soltana and her team were AMAZING! We initially were supposed to get married in 2021, but due to Covid we decided to postpone our wedding an extra year. Soltana stood by our side through the whole process and was able to help us reschedule with both our venue and our vendors. I thought that this process was going to completely stress us out, but Soltana made it stress free and easy. There is no way I would of been able to plan my wedding without Soltana and her team. I always had heard of brides complain about wedding planning and how stressful and exhausting it is, but I honestly felt no stress the whole process and I 100% think the only reason for that is because I was so confident in Soltana and knew that everything would work out and be PERFECT.
    Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of. It went flawlessly and looking back, both my husband and I have ZERO complaints. It was truly the best day of our lives.
    Thank you Soltana and team for being so awesome, if I ever have a friend or a family member that needs a planning team- Velvet Alley will be what I recommend always without a doubt.
  • illustration stars

10 photos · 10/01/2021
  • Robert & Christine
    30 photos · 10/08/2017

Los Robles Greens Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Velvet Alley is an amazing wedding planning and coordination company! We HIGHLY recommend Soltana and her team to our Bride’s at The Gardens at Los Robles Greens. Organization and professionalism is key when selecting your wedding planner, and the ladies at Velvet Alley have got it going on! They have fabulous packages and pricing.

Fairytale Hair and Makeup Fairytale Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the best coordinators around! Also one of the busiest in the business. Soltana and her team will ensure your event goes off without a hitch!

Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

So love partnering with Velvet Alley Events!!! Our brides give rave reviews as well - which speaks volumes! You'll be in good hands- your wedding will be beautiful, and your memories cherished.

28914 Roadside Dr Agoura Hills, CA, 91301

Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Location of (Velvet Alley Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding