Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc.

Torrance, CA View map Visit website
$1,300 Package Price

$1,300 Package Price

Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc. is a wedding planning company located in Torrance, California. These professionals are dedicated to making every couple's big day special. Every event and wedding that the team creates is a one-of-a-kind experience that reflects their clients. Yingka Chao, the principal coordinator and designer of the company is passionate about the finer details of each event to make dreams into realities.

Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc. provides high-quality customer service that involves collaborating with each couple. They can also offer services for destination weddings, if desired. Couples can choose from the premier full-service, a basic full-service, or wedding-day direction packages. They include the following services

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guestlist creation
  • Day-of coordination

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$180

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Yvonne
    Yvonne P. Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Full service is worth it!

Yingka & the talented team at MPE planned and beautifully executed my wedding this past weekend. Yingka made my vision for a clean, modern, chic & intimate wedding a true reality. I hired her to plan our entire wedding (ambiance, flowers, vendor contracts, budget etc) and it was worth every single penny.

I didn’t have to worry and spend time looking for, or negotiating with any vendors. We simply set a budget for her and went over what our “vision” for the wedding was, and her team handled it from there!

On the day of the wedding I felt completely relaxed, excited and so happy - not a worry in the world knowing MPE was handling everything. While I was getting ready her team was setting everything up. I wasn’t bothered with minor questions and I was able to really enjoy my time with my sisters a and friends as we got ready. (Honestly, as triet as it may sound, the day goes by so fast that you really want to cherish the moments you have to really enjoy each minute of it!)

Yingka scheduled our wedding day perfectly so my husband and I were actually able to enjoy our wedding! We mingled with our guests during cocktail hour and we ate each of the 3 courses served during the reception!

After the event MPEs team packed up everything and made sure our belongings (& gifts) were safely packed up and in our hotel room.

The entire event was executed so perfectly and the team was so thoughtful throughout our planning process. I couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect day and it wouldn’t have happened without them
    Sohan Married on 08/05/2017
    My new wife and I hired Yingka for coordinating, decor, and flowers. I was initially very hesitant on locking in one company for all three. Yingka hit a home run. Personally, I couldn’t have envisioned a more perfect day she put on for us. Her taste in style was what really matched with our wedding theme. The flowers were executed perfectly and her experience with the venue was what really made the whole look flow. She made sure she could translate our themes into a practical look without looking over the top or tacky. She is very friendly and met with us multiple times when we had questions. When it comes to coordinating she is a beast! She knows how to get a timeline enforced and that was what made us as a couple so relaxed when she made sure all vendors were meeting our needs. The entire event she guided us in a timely manner all the way up to the grand exit.

All in all...Hire her now!

Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so very much Cheyenne and Sohan for the amazing review. Truly an honor to have met you both and been a part of your special day. I look forward to catching up with you both on your journey through life! Best wishes to you both!
    Bryron Married on 03/11/2017
    great work!!!! Very nice job....keep it up!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Blue Breeze Band (Motown R&B Soul Funk Jazz Blues) Blue Breeze Band (Motown R&B Soul Funk Jazz Blues) Wedding Bands

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I had the opportunity to work with "Yingka Chou" Coordinator & Designer from MASTER PLANS EVENTS & DESIGNS. I was very impressed from start to finish with how smooth and efficient Yingka coordinated the wedding reception. She made sure that the event started on time and that the all of the vendors including the BLUE BREEZE BAND had a Time-Line that was accurate and easy to follow. The bride & groom mentioned that they were very pleased with Master Plans Events and Designs. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND "YINGKA CHOU" of Master Plans Events and Designs... The BLUE BREEZE BAND Motown R&B Soul Funk and Jazz & Blues music

Awesome Entertainment Awesome Entertainment Wedding DJs

Master Plans is thorough and flexible which makes our job at Awesome Entertainment easier since we can focus on what we do best. Yingka is always quick to respond to questions promptly. One of the best.

23771 Madison Street Torrance, CA, 90505
Location of (Master Plans Events & Designs, Inc.)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding