Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number

About In The Pink Weddings & Events

You’re on your way to becoming a blushing bride…Savor it! Planning a wedding can be hectic, emotional and time-consuming, but for us, it’s not just a job, it’s who we are. It isn't always easy, but it should always be enjoyable, which is what you get when you work with us. Like you, we're suckers for beautiful details. The delightful little personal touches with handcrafted charm. The eye candy. Then there's the not so glamorous behind-the-scenes technical aspects of event coordination: Budgets. Floor plans. Schedules. And believe it or not, we're head over heels for those nitty gritty aspects, too. Creativity and organization... the perfect pair.

Whether you’re hosting a wedding for 300 or a bridal shower for 30, you'll see your vision come to life when as we open your imagination to what's possible, and all while helping you navigate the planning process. Do you dream of feeling the sand beneath your feet in a tropical seaside ceremony? Sipping wine amongst the grapevines during an eco-chic cocktail hour at a rustic vineyard? Or dancing the night away at a black-tie reception in an elegant ballroom with a city skyline view? Whatever your style or budget, and with a focus on individualization and customization, together we create memorable one-of-a-kind weddings. From the story of how you met or your first date to family traditions or ethnic culture, we look for the elements that make you unique to create an affair that’s uniquely you.

By working side-by-side with you, we produce events that are beautifully designed and flawlessly executed, whether it’s with two weeks or two years of planning. No matter if you're an uber-busy couple with no time to plan or a bride who has it all together, but needs a little help tying up the loose ends, In The Pink Weddings & Events offers you a wide range of services and packages that can be tailored to suit your needs including:

o Full Service, Partial, or “Day Of” Planning & Coordination
o Print materials design & copy
o Floral design
o Itineraries and excursions
o Pre-wedding parties

Stacey is a certified wedding consultant and a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. She is also a former writer for BridesTelevision.com and Chief Wedding Consultant for Wedding Solutions, one of the nations top planning resources. In The Pink was also honored with WeddingWire’s Bride’s Choice Award in both 2009 and 2010, and nominated for Best Wedding Planner 2009 on myFoxLA's Hotlist. With Stacey, you get more than just a decade of event planning experience- you get personal service, attention to detail, impeccable style, a sense of humor and, of course, a whole lotta fun. After all, isn’t that what celebrations are for?

In The Pink Weddings & Events is the perfect partner to help you fulfill your dreams. Let us deal with the stress of handling the tiny details so you can enjoy your “big moment”. Call us today to set up a complimentary consultation. You’ll be tickled, well, pink!

Follow In The Pink Weddings & Events on

Postvow
e56ae243d03b8869 1207873631362 SunsetCouple

7 Reviews for In The Pink Weddings & Events

Lindsey · Married on 05/07/2011

Stacey was fantastic. She helped us accomplish exactly what we were looking for. My wife and I are two busy professionals and didnt have lots of time for planning our dream wedding, but with Stacey, we were able to give her some general ideas and with her vision, patience, and talents she was able to bring to life exactly what we were looking for. She literally took care of everything for us and we certainly could not have done it without her. She is the BEST!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!

With Love,
    Taylor and Lindsey

Sent on 10/14/2011

Caitlin · Married on 05/01/2010

Stacey is truly amazing! Having Stacey help plan our wedding took a lot of the stress off of us. We were able to focus on our part, while she took care of everything from coordinating with vendors to designing the most minute details of the event.

Stacey had so many ideas that added so much to our special day, and she was able to flawlessly execute every crazy idea that my husband and I came up with as well! Every time I turned around she was making something, sewing something, finding something that would add a special touch. It was all of those small details that made our wedding unique.

Everyone who attended our wedding praised us for how much it truly reflected who we are - that our personalities came out in every part of the day. Stacey is the one who made that possible, and we are so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Tori · Married on 07/04/2009

I never believed that I was someone who would want a Wedding Coordinator and it took some work by my fiance and family to convince me otherwise. However, having been through the wedding process, I can't imagine planning a wedding without Stacey's help. My fiance and I clicked with her immediately and she instantly GOT what we were looking for - a non-traditional garden day wedding. Her contacts were great and she was always full of creative ideas. She came up with some great ways for my fiance, family and I to build surprises into the festivities. When we decided that we didn't have time or money to make extra touches, she made them herself. She was very respectful of our budget and worked very hard to stay within it. She was thoughtful, fun and kept her cool throughout. As I have told her, I would have paid her the entire budget if I could have. She deserved it!

Sent on 07/15/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

In The Pink Weddings & Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Enchanted Carriages
    Enchanted Carriages Wedding Limos

We have found In The Pink Wedding & Event Planning to be completely focused on creating a magical experience for their clients' events. The staff is charming and efficient. They seem to have that instinct as to when they are needed to guide the events and when to let things flow at a comfortable rhythm. The creativity they show in producing the ambiance for each bride's vision is remarkable. It is an honor to be able to recommend In The Pink to our clients.

• Lili Bridals
    Lili Bridals Wedding Dresses

Stacey is a fantastic coordinator--professional and great suggestions for my brides...love her!!

• NMG Photography
    NMG Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Stacey with In the Pink Weddings & Events! We recently photographed a wedding coordinated by Stacey with In the Pink Events. As a photographer, I had a unique experience with the wedding coordinator. I truly felt that she saw each vendor as a member of her team. We all worked together to create the best experience for our clients. I initially met Stacey several months before the wedding at a walk through with the client at the venue. Her energy and enthusiasm was both evident and contagious. I immediately knew that this was going to be an excellent wedding! At this initial meeting, our clients discussed the vision of their wedding. When Michael and I arrived at venue on the wedding day, the entire set up exactly what the clients had described in that initial meeting. The wedding was a perfect English Garden celebration! Each detail reflected the theme and complimented the overall look of the ceremony and reception site. The details were unique, personal, and well thought-out. Stacey�s attitude was wonderfully up beat during the entire wedding day. She was enjoyable to be around and to work with. Our clients enjoyed their wedding day without a thought to the schedule or how to solve any issue that arose � although I must say I think this was the first wedding without some sort of glitch! Surprise!! One of the things that struck me the most with In the Pink Weddings was Stacey's ability to identify and execute the perfect surprise for her couples. She was able to keep the surprise and add it into the wedding day easily! She kept us informed and our clients enjoyed a beautiful horse and carriage ride, which was perfect for them! Stacey describes herself as a cross between Cosmo and Martha Stewart. This is completely accurate in the absolute best way! I admire her creativity, hard work and constant smile on her face complete with positive attitude! We hope and look forward to working with her in the future!

• Santa Monica, 90404 See on map