Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lili Bridals

Divine gowns for heavenly occasions...

A warm, inviting atmosphere greets you in our elegant, spacious store. Inside, you will find a wide selection to suit all tastes and budgets. Every gown in our showroom is handpicked with our brides in mind. Our caring consultants will help you find a gown that uniquely reflects your individuality, and our world-class seamstresses will make it look like it was designed especially for you. We also have a wonderful variety of carefully edited bridesmaids as well as mother of the bride dresses. It is with great pride that we are celebrating our 50th year of making brides beautiful!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Jewelry (2)
Garters (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Undergarments (1)

Lisa and Maria both helped me with the bridal gown process and were both incredible!! Lisa was amazing at helping me order extra items to add some customizing to my dress. My wedding was short notice and they did a fantastic job of expediting the alterations, ordering items and getting me in for several fittings. It was a memorable and unforgettable experience that I am so thankful to them for!

Photo of Lili Bridals in Tarzana, CA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Monique & Matt, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Gowns

Buying my wedding gown here was definitely an experience. I found my dress the first day thanks to Lisa. She was very helpful and made it fun and easy. I made a customization to my gown to make it more unique. I order by dressed in January, received in August and the it was incorrect. Every brides nightmare!! Lisa was not there on the day I went for my first fitting but Maria was quick to contact her about correcting the issue. I received my dress a week before the wedding in perfect condition and found the matching veil. Very Pleased overall!

Profile Picture Nallely, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows
0.5

This review is for everything about this shop except Maria.

I bought my wedding dress from this shop and it was an awful experience. They have very restricted policy and they only care about your money. I did not read the previous negative reviews before I go to this shop and among all wedding preparations this was the only one I regret. I cried on my last fitting and decided I have to write it since I don't want anyone else go through what I experienced.

At the second fitting the tailor who works for them was unhappy I lost weight which is obvious to me for a bride since she had to alter more even I paid over 400$ just for alterations and steaming before hand. I had to almost ask her 3 times to agree that the dress is not fitting me well and she gave me very unhappy look.

On the wedding day the dress was not fitting good. I had to keep fixing it which was annoying. The photographer offered me to steam it??? and remove all wrinkled fabrics from my photos later . Didn't I pay almost 2500$ to have a beautiful dress?

Bottom line, I just want to say that there are so many better shops who have less restrictions and will give you love and respect.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1377284832015 87631

Sample SALE

Redeem In-Store
Super Summer Sample SALE Sat. 8/21-8/28 Savings of 30%-90% on Designer Bridal Gown samples, Veils, shoes , MOB's and more!!!
#WWba4f3f02b1838a6b