Lili Bridals Reviews

Lili Bridals 2
Lili Bridals 3

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing service

I ended up at Lili Bridal by chance, having started at the 'plus size' bridal salon in the same center. I did not find 'the dress' at our first stop and my mom and sister and I stopped at the cafe next to Lili's for a cold drink before we headed out. There were some pretty dresses in the window, so we decided to check out some bridesmaids and MOB dresses. While they were looking at dresses, I wandered around the HUGE selection of wedding dresses in the store, and found 'the dress', minus a back and sleeves. Working with Lisa, we discussed options to cover my back and arms, and she ordered extra lace and buttons, and put a rush on the dress to give us time for the alterations. As I was waiting for the dress to arrive, I was getting nervous about the amount of coverage we had discussed, and contacted Lisa with some pictures of what I had in mind. She did not think they could do that, and referred me to a seamstress that specialized in wedding dresses. I was SO IMPRESSED with that - she was more interested in my comfort with the dress than in keeping the alterations in-house. And the seamstress she referred me to was amazing. I'm so glad we stopped by - the selection and service were truly 5 star, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Monique & Matt · Married on 09/24/2017

Lisa and Maria both helped me with the bridal gown process and were both incredible!! Lisa was amazing at helping me order extra items to add some customizing to my dress. My wedding was short notice and they did a fantastic job of expediting the alterations, ordering items and getting me in for several fittings. It was a memorable and unforgettable experience that I am so thankful to them for!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Lili Bridals 4
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/19/2017

I went to Lili Bridals beforehand to see what dresses they had and at what price range. Everyone was so helpful, and did not push me. All the dresses were displayed out of the bag which was nice. I liked what I saw and booked an appointment. The day of my appointment was great, they listened to what I wanted and helped me pick dresses near my budget. I ended up walking out with a dress only $4 over my budget!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • R&B2016

Remi · Married on 10/21/2016

Absolutely LOVED my experience at Lili! I worked with Charlene and she was a total sweetheart. She encouraged me to try on all different dresses and politely gave her opinion when appropriate! I ended up purchasing a gorgeous Wtoo dress from her. I can't recommend this salon enough!

P.S. There's convenient parking in front - a huge plus in SoCal!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

My experience with Lili Bridals was fantastic! They have a beautiful selection of dresses. I purchased a sample dress from the store and their amazing seamstress Sonia did the alterations. They also styled me with a belt and headpiece that I absolutely love. I am beyond thrilled with how the dress turned out! The owners and entire staff at the store are very professional, friendly, and helpful. I would highly recommend purchasing your wedding dress from Lili Bridals!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Michele · Married on 09/30/2016

My experience with Lili Bridals was just amazing! Before I found out about this amazing boutique I had visited a dozen other bridal shops and probably tried on a 100 dresses. In fact, I had reluctantly purchased a dress thinking I just wasn't going to find "THE ONE". Thankfully, my sister urged me to keep looking and I came across Lili Bridals. From the first hello, the service was by far the best I had experienced to-date from every single person that greeted me, and my personal bridal specialist Lindsey... the best! The thing that made them stand out from the rest is that they were honest, extremely patient and made me feel like I was with an extended family that had my back and was going to really take care of me. I just can't thank them enough for all of their help. Lindsey was able to listen to all of my needs and pull the "PERFECT" dress for me. In fact, it was a dress that I didn't want to try on at first but she was right... Dead on! I'm absolutely in love with this dress. Our wedding was so beautiful and Lili Bridals was a huge part of its success. Lucy, thank you to you and your team for taking such pride in what you do. It definitely shows. You are all truly amazing... especially Lindsey! ;) XO

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2016

I found Lili Bridals online originally because they carried the dress that I just HAD to have (classic naive bride in the early stages of planning!). They had good reviews, and they had my dress. I booked an appointment and off I went, me and my MOH.

I gave them my original budget, and got a little bit of a "hmmmm we'll see what we can do with that" look. We talked through what styles I wanted, what I didn't want, shapes, designs, materials etc. She pulled out a bunch of dresses including the one I wanted and I proceeded to try them all on. Obviously I got to "my" dress and my first reaction was.. er.. huh. (PSA - You DON'T always know what you want before you try them on, so keep an open mind!). Luckily Blair had pulled a bunch of gorgeous dresses that she thought I would like, and I fell in love. Absolutely head over heels in love. Yes it was over budget, which is a little disappointingly sales-technique-y, making you fall in love with something that they know is way out of your price range, but I blame myself for not really doing my homework. Just make sure you look at the tag before you put the dress on, because if you really are planning on sticking hard to your budget, don't even pull that dress over your head until you're sure it's within your price point.

It took about 6 months for my dress to arrive, and at all my future fitting appointments, I continued to love the service there. The seamstress is so wonderful and supportive and kind, and when she sent me off with my dress the day before my wedding, she gave me a big hug and wished me luck. A sales associate helped me lug the dress to my car and lay it neatly across the back, sending me off with best wishes and a plea to send pictures!

Over all, it's a great bridal store. The dress, alteration and pressing prices are standard for a bridal store. The service is wonderful and it was a great experience start to finish.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Lili Bridals is the only place you'll need to go to look for that perfect wedding dress that you are looking for! I shopped at multiple stores, including retail stores and designer shops in the Los Angeles area, but Lili Bridals was the only place I needed to go for the ultimate bridal gown experience. They have such a wide selection of gowns and the atmosphere is very welcoming. I purchased both my dress and veil from this shop, and they have beautiful jewelry and bridal party dresses as well. I even received a discount on dress preservation after my wedding, and the staff were always friendly and accommodating during my fittings and whenever I had questions. Thank you Lili Bridals for the perfect gown and bridal shopping experience that I will never forget!

Sent on 07/09/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

My experience here was perfect! The store is very intimate and has the perfect amount of dresses to look at; not too many where you are overwhelmed, but plenty styles to be able to find "the dress." All of the staff are kind and accommodating and really listened to what I was looking for. Maria and Sonia were especially helpful with choosing a vail and accessories.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Krista · Married on 10/17/2015

Charlene was an amazing consultant and knew exactly what I would look good in. I had that bridal dress moment I dreamed of and stayed within my budget. The seamatress is amazing and my dress fits perfectly.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Megan · Married on 07/03/2015

I had the best experience here! Beautiful dresses at reasonable prices and the sales people are not pushy. They allow you to take photos in the dress and give you plenty of time to make decisions. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Vanessa · Married on 05/23/2015

Wonderful staff and a beautiful bridal salon to dedicate yourself to for your wedding gown. When I say dedicate it's because you have to know going in that you will be dealing with these people and the establishment until the very last day you've all had your fittings. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else after having chosen them! They were always so helpful anytime I went in. My dress was fitted beautifully and I got it for a great price! Thank you Lili Bridal for putting me in the dress of my dreams!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Love Lili bridal! They have a great selection of wedding dresses and everyone is very helpful. Sonia and Maria are sweethearts!

Sent on 10/27/2014

tami · Married on 09/27/2014

I bought my dress at their sister store only because I felt more comfortable in what was available to try in my size. However, I had my girls get their dresses here. They looked amazing and were well accommodated. One had her alterations fine on site and her dress came back flawless. I bought my first dress here 20 years ago. I'm glad I come back for my 2nd wedding b

Sent on 10/18/2014
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 08/09/2014

I absolutely love Lili Bridals! Lisa is just the best and is so sweet and welcoming! I really felt like part of the family and they even worked with me and my budget since I was going through a family crisis at the same time I was planning the wedding. It was such a great experience to buy the most important dress in my life from somewhere that felt like more than just another store. They help make you feel your best on the most memorable day in your life! I loved it so much, 5 months after my wedding i took my soon to be Sister in Law to the shop and she is now part of the Lili family too! I tell all my friends and family that Lili is a MUST when bridal dress shopping!

Sent on 02/16/2015

I've already recommended this place to several brides and they were really happy! They have a large selection in any price range and are there to work with you to make sure to find that special dress. Mine was the second one I tried on! There was a mistake by the manufacturer and I was worried I won't have a dress in time, but they took care of it and gave me a good deal on the sample dress I had originally tried on. It was perfect! I love my dress!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Megan · Married on 05/24/2014

Going to Lili's bridal for my wedding dress was a no brainer! Lisa, the owner, was very helpful and accommodating. She truly is a master at her craft! I had requested to add 'off-the-shoulder' sleeves to my dress. The final product was executed perfectly- the best part was that they were detachable... So for the reception I could have my arms free to dance while having it look more conservative for my ceremony. It was a win-win! Anyone searching for their dress at Lili's is in good hands and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Kathleen · Married on 08/04/2012

Lili's is the greatest. Such a variety of dresses in all types of shapes, colors, patterns etc! No matter what, you will find a dress that you love there. And the prices really range, so it fits almost any budget.

I went to Lili's after going to a few places that did not treat me all that well. Maybe they thought I did not have money to use, but the other (not all) boutiques were very pretentious and snobby. They were in the same neighborhood as Lili's so there really was no excuse. Lili's treated me like I was special. They took their time with me and my mom, and let me try on so many dresses without complaint. I could have tried on the whole store.

In the end, I found the perfect dress. It was a Marisa and I had SOOO many compliments. Lili's helped me choose the dress and did all my alterations for a very reasonable price.

Thank you again. Loved my dress.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Grace · Married on 03/11/2012

Lili Bridal was an extraordinary experience. They made me feel very comfortable and their selections made it so hard to choose from. Lisa and her staff were very sweet and genuinely excited for me. Loved my experience and my dress!

Sent on 04/05/2012

samantha · Married on 11/11/2011

Great place i drove 2 hours to get to this place for my dress....Sonia the seamstress was amazing & friendly even though she had to basically redo my whole dress 3 times from weight loss. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Leslie · Married on 10/28/2011

I bought an Allure Couture dress from Lili Bridals for my Oct 2011 wedding. The ladies were very professional and helpful. This was the first dress I tried on... then after 25+ more dresses and 2 other places, I came back to Lili Bridal! They gave me a great deal on my dress and I'm so happy I found it! Thanks Lili Bridals for making me look great on my special day!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2011

I originally found my dress at Mary Linn's Bridal, but they were shady about giving me the details of my dress (I wanted to know the designer so I could send a link to my grandma, who was generously purchasing it for me). I had tried on dresses at Lili before and loved their staff. They were able to order my dress in for me. I also went through a trunk show held at there store to get my veil and hairpiece. My dress looked amazing and fit perfectly. I was even able to buy my undergarments there. Thanks, Lili Bridals!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Kimberly · Married on 06/18/2011

Amazing! After having a HORRIBLE experience at Cruz's Bridal in Santa Clarita and having to go get a NEW wedding dress only 2 months before my wedding, everyone at Lili Bridal was SO helpful and I found my dress in less than an hour! It was the perfect Paloma Blanca silk gown with pearls. They rushed it for us and it made it with plenty of time and barely needed alterations. Lisa, Tiffany, Maria, and everyone else were fantastic to work with! I recommended them to a friend and she got her dress there too!!!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Angela · Married on 05/07/2011

I had a fabulous experience at Lili's Bridal. I got engaged and married within a six month planning window and what I loved about this business is that the owner and staff didn't judge me. While I couldn't order my dress, they were very open to having me look at the gowns they had off the rack. After many phone calls to local shops in Los Angeles, my sister and mother made an appointment to meet with Maria to see if I might find something at Lili's. Not only did I find a Terani dress off the rack, it was within my budget and Sonja helped altered it to fit my body. All of the women were very professional and the entire experience made me feel like I was part of the family. I didn't feel pressured to buy a specific dress and I didn't feel like I was pressured to buy at a certain price point. The women were absolutely lovely to me. Big thumbs up for their professionalism, their knowledge about what would work with my body shape and a big thumbs up to overall experience. It was a highlight in my wedding planning.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 12/04/2010

I went to this bridal shop because they were the only one in my area to have a trunk show for the Adele Wechsler eco-friendly dresses I was interested in. On each occasion that I was at the shop, I always had fantastic service from friendly employees. The shop itself is relatively small, but if you're looking for hard to find designers, they frequently have great trunk shows.

Also, their seamstress is amazing! I needed my dress shortened and the dress had complicated layers of different textured, special eco-friendly material and lace. She was able to shorten it in a way that looked as if the dress had never been touched!

Sent on 09/15/2011