224 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lovella Bridal

Since 1970, Lovella buyers have been continuously searching the world over to ensure Lovella’s collections are unique, relevant and aligned with the individual tastes and high standards of our clients.

Lovella Bridal uses a highly edited approach to offer our brides the best of what’s available. Lovella presents a uniquely curated range of designer wedding gowns, drawing inspiration from runway shows, couture styles from international fashion houses, and client feedback. With over 6,000 sq ft of space to shop Lovella offers a variety of styles with gowns starting at $2,000 - Lovella has a perfect gown for every bride. But assortments don’t stop at wedding dresses. We offer a large selection of bridal veils, accessories including jewelry and headpieces to complete your wedding day look!

Follow Lovella Bridal on

Lovella Bridal 2
Lovella Bridal 3
Lovella Bridal 4

Sonia · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding dress shopping at Lovella was an easy and wonderful experience! I came with a large party of 9 women and Fabian handled our group with flair! I originally worried about bringing my entire bridal party + mom because different opinions would sway my judgment and could prolong the shopping trip but Fabian made sure to mediate, giving his honest opinion while making sure everyone was able to give their suggestions as well. He also was able to pick a dress for me to try on that was my dream style in addition to picking ones he thought would fit my body frame better.

1 hour, lots of laughter, and 6 dresses later, I was able to pick THE dress within my first bridal shop stop!

Thanks Fabian and Lovella for giving the best wedding dress shopping experience a girl could ask for. The dress turned out beautiful and it was an awesome feeling having everyone gush over it on the wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I loved Lovella Bridal. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful. The shop is so pretty and was never crowded when I was in. I ordered my dress in August 2017 and they said it would be in sometime in March 2018. They called me at the end of February to let me know it came in. My wedding was in July so I didn’t have to do alterations for awhile. They tell you to budget $700 for alterations but I ended up paying around $800. I had to get my dress let out because it was too small which I was surprised because when I ordered it, they said my measurements were perfect for the size I ordered. I also had to have it hemmed and bustled. I also paid to have it steamed. I think I had to go in for alternations 3 times (the first initial appointment when we decided to let it out, once for the hem, and then I went in to see it all done and bustled but they hadn’t steamed it yet, so I had to come back one more time for that 3 days before my wedding.) I live down in Orange County so I didn’t like having to drive up to Glendale so many times but my dress came out perfectly so it was worth it. My dress was Alyne by Rita Vinieris in the style Eloise and it was beautiful. I originally found it and Kleinfeld in NYC but decided to buy it closer to home and Lovella was the closest shop that it. One thing I do regret is that it was $200 cheaper at Kleinfeld than at Lovella.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Lovella Bridal 5
    Lovella Bridal 6
    Lovella Bridal 7
    Lovella Bridal 8

Lovella Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Elegance Preserved
    Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

This is a gorgeous store in a very convenient area of Glendale. The staff are incredibly professional and the store has an incredible inventory to choose from... an overall amazing bridal boutique!

• Butterfly floral & event design
    Butterfly floral & event design Wedding Florists

Amazing dress collections, and amazing service. These ladies will find you YOUR PERFECT dress!

• 224 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, California, 91204 See on map