Lovella Bridal Reviews

79 | Glendale, CA

79 Reviews for Lovella Bridal

Kendall Brumfield · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Personal & Exciting Experience

I chose Lovella Bridal because they carried a specific designer I was interested in, along with a plethora of other designers to choose from. Lovella was my first bridal appointment, and I was really looking forward to an excellent and memorable experience, the team exceeded my expectations. We were welcomed with authentic excitement and a real sense personal investment in me, my story and my idea of the perfect dress. Before hand, I made a photo album of dresses that I liked on my phone and showed it to my stylist, Julia, upon arrival. I highly recommend doing this to all brides! Julia has extensive experience in the bridal industry and had so much knowledge to offer. I immediately felt comfortable with Julia and appreciated that she never tried to pressure me into buying a dress. As soon as I put on the right dress for me, I knew, and so did everyone else. Tears of joy. It was a day I will remember for many years to come. And I am so thankful I chose Lovella Bridal!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Selin Abdalian · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Selin Abdalian’s experience

I had my first wedding dress shopping experience here at Lovella and after my first visit I was not interested in looking anywhere else. I knew this was going to be where I pick out my dress. Jenna was my consultant and she was the sweetest person I had ever met. Super informative, patient, and fun.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Ariel Ferns · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Efficient and Excellent

They have some of the most beautiful gowns !

Sent on 11/20/2019

Ana · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Amazing !!

Lovella was the best choice I made ! After going to five bridal shops . Lovella was the one I said YES to! Jenna was an incredible stylist she made me feel warm and welcomed ... I totally recommend Lovella if you want stress free!
    Staff was all amazing ! ❤️

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Friendly & Helpful Wedding Gown Specialists

Lovella Bridal hosted the Brides Across America event that I attended and they were great! Their staff was incredibly kind and helpful, always giving truthful input and meaningful advice which was very much appreciated by this indecisive bride! They helped me to pick out my dream wedding dress and made the whole process a breeze. I would definitely recommend both Brides Across America and Lovella Bridal to anyone currently shopping for their perfect wedding gown.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Britney

Britney Zavada · Married on 04/05/2019

Standout Shop

After going to many bridal shops, Lovella stands a notch above the rest. They have an amazing selection of gowns that are of higher quality than other shops. Not only that, but they never try to push for a dress that is outside of your dollar range. I ended up going with a dress that was on the more affordable end! I also got my alterations done there which I can't recommend enough. They did an amazing job and were patient as we went through 4 rounds of changes. I got numerous comments from guests about my dress and it really is a spectacular experience there. Not only that, but two of my other friends who are brides also found there dresses here!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Sonia · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding dress shopping at Lovella was an easy and wonderful experience! I came with a large party of 9 women and Fabian handled our group with flair! I originally worried about bringing my entire bridal party + mom because different opinions would sway my judgment and could prolong the shopping trip but Fabian made sure to mediate, giving his honest opinion while making sure everyone was able to give their suggestions as well. He also was able to pick a dress for me to try on that was my dream style in addition to picking ones he thought would fit my body frame better.

1 hour, lots of laughter, and 6 dresses later, I was able to pick THE dress within my first bridal shop stop!

Thanks Fabian and Lovella for giving the best wedding dress shopping experience a girl could ask for. The dress turned out beautiful and it was an awesome feeling having everyone gush over it on the wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I loved Lovella Bridal. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful. The shop is so pretty and was never crowded when I was in. I ordered my dress in August 2017 and they said it would be in sometime in March 2018. They called me at the end of February to let me know it came in. My wedding was in July so I didn’t have to do alterations for awhile. They tell you to budget $700 for alterations but I ended up paying around $800. I had to get my dress let out because it was too small which I was surprised because when I ordered it, they said my measurements were perfect for the size I ordered. I also had to have it hemmed and bustled. I also paid to have it steamed. I think I had to go in for alternations 3 times (the first initial appointment when we decided to let it out, once for the hem, and then I went in to see it all done and bustled but they hadn’t steamed it yet, so I had to come back one more time for that 3 days before my wedding.) I live down in Orange County so I didn’t like having to drive up to Glendale so many times but my dress came out perfectly so it was worth it. My dress was Alyne by Rita Vinieris in the style Eloise and it was beautiful. I originally found it and Kleinfeld in NYC but decided to buy it closer to home and Lovella was the closest shop that it. One thing I do regret is that it was $200 cheaper at Kleinfeld than at Lovella.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/02/2018

I said "Yes" to the dress! Thanks to Lovella bridal and especially the amazing Angie. Lovella bridal is a beautiful shop with many beautiful selection of wedding dresses. Angie was my consultant. She was very accommodating and polite. If you're looking for that perfect dress for your perfect day, Lovella Bridal got you covered!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Justine · Married on 07/17/2017

Alisha helped me find my perfect wedding dress! She brought me 2 Alvina Valenta which I loved the top of one and the bottom of the other. She contacted Alvina's rep and they said they can customize the dress for me! When I received the dress, it was everything I imaged. The staff was great in helping me schedule my fitting appointments and carrying my dress to the car when I took it home.

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • Kylea

Kylea · Married on 07/08/2017

They were so helpful not only finding my dress but also with scheduling times for me to come in for fittings!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Michel · Married on 05/20/2017

The experience was just like you see on tv. Beautiful dresses and a huge selection. We found my daughters dress first time out. It was just what she wanted....alterations were done beautifully.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Thomas · Married on 02/04/2017

Gorgeous gowns and a great selection

Sent on 03/09/2017

I'm so happy Lovella was the first wedding shop I visited. It was a great experience. Everyone was friendly and the store was beautiful. The woman who helped me listened to what style I wanted but it ended up not looking as I thought. She pulled a dress she thought would suit my body well and it ended up being THE dress. They also provided alterations which was fast and easy. Everyone loved the dress on me and kept saying it was made for me. I have recommended this store to several people.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ann · Married on 09/18/2016

The best bridal ever, with the most fabulous staff, particularly Angie and Nayerie. You should definitely take their advice when choosing a dress. They helped me to get a very beautiful bridal gown for my special day. I still keep it, as it's wonderful. Make an appointment before going there.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • I

Ilene · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing!! Alicia helped me find my dream dress in November and I could not have been happier with my choice. She was so patient with me and really helped me pick my dream dress. She picked up my dress without me knowing and when I saw it I wasn't sold. But when I put it on I knew that was the one. It made me feel like a princess and I could not have been happier. I don't like around there, my sister does, but I would recommend if you're looking for a dress to go to Lovella Bridal! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2016

This was an amazing store that we happened onto by chance. Great selection and the staff is amazing. I bought the first dress that they picked out for me!!Q!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Camille · Married on 08/06/2016

Lovella Bridal was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. To be honest, I only went here because it was so close to home. I wasn't expecting to find THE DRESS here.. BUT I DID.

Ana was absolutely fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. She hit it out of the ballpark as every dress she picked for me (based on what I told her I was looking for and my budget) was incredible. She really listened and knew what would look good on me. In fact, the first dress I tried on was everything I wanted and more. We all gasped when we saw it in the big mirror with me in it. And yes, there were actually tears! The appointment was nothing less than special for everyone.

I decided not to make a decision after the appointment just yet (as it was my first store and we had other appointments), but we noted what were my favorites.

However, my bridal party and I kept comparing every subsequent store and every dress with our experience at Lovella Bridal. Nothing afterward came close. I had to go back and "Say Yes To The Dress". Which I did today! And I am so pleased with my decision.

So there you have it. I went to Lovella Bridal on a whim and ended up choosing the VERY FIRST bridal gown I had EVER tried on. Lovella Bridal is THAT good (or specifically, Ana! C'mon, girl got it on the first try. She's magic.). Thank you for making our weekend so memorable. We all felt very welcome and comfortable in the salon.

I would recommend Lovella Bridal to all my friends.

Ask for Ana! :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

I had an amzing experience at Lovella. I had gone to 4 other bridal stores prior and Lovella really gives you that bridal experince. I ended up picking a dress that I orginally did not invision. They were able to take me out of my comfort zone to find my dream dress. They were really good at figuring out what worked best for my stlye and my body. Since my purchase I have contacted the store asking many questions about my dress. They are very prompt to respond! They have been a pleasure to work with. I am so glad I got my dress at Lovella.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • Kim Rubin

Kim · Married on 03/26/2016

Wedding dress shopping is a very daunting and overwhelming task. I went to a couple of dress stores and didn't find "the one" before going to Lovella Bridal. From start to finish, Lovella was perfection. From my initial shopping experience, to finding the dress, to the tailoring, to finding my bridesmaids dresses, the service was top notch. I found my absolute perfect dress during my initial visit there. It is literally the most beautiful wedding dress there ever was. I felt beyond incredible and beautiful on my wedding day. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my dress was. I also took my bridal party there to find their bridesmaids dresses (when they still offered those) and they were so amazing and beautiful too.

Thank you, Lovella, for providing such high quality service and an overall amazing experience. Every time I stepped in the door (over the course of wedding planning it was probably over 10 times!), they treated me and my family like I was part of their family! All the girls who work there are so sweet and knowledgeable and really know what they're doing. Wedding planning is very stressful, but shopping at Lovella was an absolute pleasure. I will recommend them to every bride I ever meet.

Sent on 06/15/2016

mary · Married on 01/13/2016

Lovella Bridal is the best place to go for an amazingly beautiful wedding dress.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/27/2015

Very helpful staff and great selection of dresses for every budget.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Marcy · Married on 10/17/2015

Lovella Bridal is THE place to go to get your wedding dress! If I could give 10 stars instead of 5 I would. If you want to be treated like a princess preparing for your special day - if you want to work with a stylist who can really help pick dresses for you that will really give you what you want and flatter your particular body type - if you want to take your time in a no-pressure environment - Lovella is for you!! Not to mention they have the MOST beautiful gowns on earth!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

Where do I begin? My experience working with the women (and especially Nayri) at Lovella Bridal was an absolute dream come true! I had been to a few wedding boutiques prior to Lovella and no one even came close to comparing. Not only was the boutique GORGEOUS, but the service exceeded all of my expectations.
    I walked into my appointment and within an hour, I felt like I had made new best friends. My mom was with me and they treated the both of us with such kindness. I found my dress, a STUNNING Zahavit Tshuba two piece. I put it on and I was in tears. I had found my dress :) From that day on, Nayri helped to make my dress exactly what I wanted. I must have flown in town 3-4 times before our wedding day, each time more and more excited to see Nayri and have her help make my dress the wedding dress of my dreams.
    She was patient, incredibly knowledgeable, a perfectionist when it came to customer service and an amazing listener.
    For all of those brides to be, please follow my advice - go see Nayri - you won't regret it. You get to do this ONE time in your life - why not work with the best :)

Sent on 01/09/2016

Ellen · Married on 08/28/2015

Loved my dress and my experience at Lovella!

Sent on 01/13/2016