71 Reviews for Lovella Bridal

Bridesmaids (1)
Garters (1)
Undergarments (1)
71 Lovella Bridal Reviews

I loved Lovella Bridal. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful. The shop is so pretty and was never crowded when I was in. I ordered my dress in August 2017 and they said it would be in sometime in March 2018. They called me at the end of February to let me know it came in. My wedding was in July so I didn’t have to do alterations for awhile. They tell you to budget $700 for alterations but I ended up paying around $800. I had to get my dress let out because it was too small which I was surprised because when I ordered it, they said my measurements were perfect for the size I ordered. I also had to have it hemmed and bustled. I also paid to have it steamed. I think I had to go in for alternations 3 times (the first initial appointment when we decided to let it out, once for the hem, and then I went in to see it all done and bustled but they hadn’t steamed it yet, so I had to come back one more time for that 3 days before my wedding.) I live down in Orange County so I didn’t like having to drive up to Glendale so many times but my dress came out perfectly so it was worth it. My dress was Alyne by Rita Vinieris in the style Eloise and it was beautiful. I originally found it and Kleinfeld in NYC but decided to buy it closer to home and Lovella was the closest shop that it. One thing I do regret is that it was $200 cheaper at Kleinfeld than at Lovella.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Veils, Bride

I said "Yes" to the dress! Thanks to Lovella bridal and especially the amazing Angie. Lovella bridal is a beautiful shop with many beautiful selection of wedding dresses. Angie was my consultant. She was very accommodating and polite. If you're looking for that perfect dress for your perfect day, Lovella Bridal got you covered!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alisha helped me find my perfect wedding dress! She brought me 2 Alvina Valenta which I loved the top of one and the bottom of the other. She contacted Alvina's rep and they said they can customize the dress for me! When I received the dress, it was everything I imaged. The staff was great in helping me schedule my fitting appointments and carrying my dress to the car when I took it home.

Profile Picture Justine, 7/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

They were so helpful not only finding my dress but also with scheduling times for me to come in for fittings!

Profile Picture Kylea, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The experience was just like you see on tv. Beautiful dresses and a huge selection. We found my daughters dress first time out. It was just what she wanted....alterations were done beautifully.

Profile Picture Michel, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Gorgeous gowns and a great selection

Profile Picture User7881845, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm so happy Lovella was the first wedding shop I visited. It was a great experience. Everyone was friendly and the store was beautiful. The woman who helped me listened to what style I wanted but it ended up not looking as I thought. She pulled a dress she thought would suit my body well and it ended up being THE dress. They also provided alterations which was fast and easy. Everyone loved the dress on me and kept saying it was made for me. I have recommended this store to several people.

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride

The best bridal ever, with the most fabulous staff, particularly Angie and Nayerie. You should definitely take their advice when choosing a dress. They helped me to get a very beautiful bridal gown for my special day. I still keep it, as it's wonderful. Make an appointment before going there.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Amazing!! Alicia helped me find my dream dress in November and I could not have been happier with my choice. She was so patient with me and really helped me pick my dream dress. She picked up my dress without me knowing and when I saw it I wasn't sold. But when I put it on I knew that was the one. It made me feel like a princess and I could not have been happier. I don't like around there, my sister does, but I would recommend if you're looking for a dress to go to Lovella Bridal! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ilene, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Bride

This was an amazing store that we happened onto by chance. Great selection and the staff is amazing. I bought the first dress that they picked out for me!!Q!

Profile Picture User6039756, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

Lovella Bridal was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. To be honest, I only went here because it was so close to home. I wasn't expecting to find THE DRESS here.. BUT I DID.

Ana was absolutely fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. She hit it out of the ballpark as every dress she picked for me (based on what I told her I was looking for and my budget) was incredible. She really listened and knew what would look good on me. In fact, the first dress I tried on was everything I wanted and more. We all gasped when we saw it in the big mirror with me in it. And yes, there were actually tears! The appointment was nothing less than special for everyone.

I decided not to make a decision after the appointment just yet (as it was my first store and we had other appointments), but we noted what were my favorites.

However, my bridal party and I kept comparing every subsequent store and every dress with our experience at Lovella Bridal. Nothing afterward came close. I had to go back and "Say Yes To The Dress". Which I did today! And I am so pleased with my decision.

So there you have it. I went to Lovella Bridal on a whim and ended up choosing the VERY FIRST bridal gown I had EVER tried on. Lovella Bridal is THAT good (or specifically, Ana! C'mon, girl got it on the first try. She's magic.). Thank you for making our weekend so memorable. We all felt very welcome and comfortable in the salon.

I would recommend Lovella Bridal to all my friends.

Ask for Ana! :)

Profile Picture Camille, 8/6/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I had an amzing experience at Lovella. I had gone to 4 other bridal stores prior and Lovella really gives you that bridal experince. I ended up picking a dress that I orginally did not invision. They were able to take me out of my comfort zone to find my dream dress. They were really good at figuring out what worked best for my stlye and my body. Since my purchase I have contacted the store asking many questions about my dress. They are very prompt to respond! They have been a pleasure to work with. I am so glad I got my dress at Lovella.

Profile Picture User5232243, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

Wedding dress shopping is a very daunting and overwhelming task. I went to a couple of dress stores and didn't find "the one" before going to Lovella Bridal. From start to finish, Lovella was perfection. From my initial shopping experience, to finding the dress, to the tailoring, to finding my bridesmaids dresses, the service was top notch. I found my absolute perfect dress during my initial visit there. It is literally the most beautiful wedding dress there ever was. I felt beyond incredible and beautiful on my wedding day. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my dress was. I also took my bridal party there to find their bridesmaids dresses (when they still offered those) and they were so amazing and beautiful too.

Thank you, Lovella, for providing such high quality service and an overall amazing experience. Every time I stepped in the door (over the course of wedding planning it was probably over 10 times!), they treated me and my family like I was part of their family! All the girls who work there are so sweet and knowledgeable and really know what they're doing. Wedding planning is very stressful, but shopping at Lovella was an absolute pleasure. I will recommend them to every bride I ever meet.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/26/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridesmaids, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Lovella Bridal is the best place to go for an amazingly beautiful wedding dress.

Profile Picture mary, 1/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful staff and great selection of dresses for every budget.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lovella Bridal is THE place to go to get your wedding dress! If I could give 10 stars instead of 5 I would. If you want to be treated like a princess preparing for your special day - if you want to work with a stylist who can really help pick dresses for you that will really give you what you want and flatter your particular body type - if you want to take your time in a no-pressure environment - Lovella is for you!! Not to mention they have the MOST beautiful gowns on earth!!

Profile Picture Marcy, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I begin? My experience working with the women (and especially Nayri) at Lovella Bridal was an absolute dream come true! I had been to a few wedding boutiques prior to Lovella and no one even came close to comparing. Not only was the boutique GORGEOUS, but the service exceeded all of my expectations.
I walked into my appointment and within an hour, I felt like I had made new best friends. My mom was with me and they treated the both of us with such kindness. I found my dress, a STUNNING Zahavit Tshuba two piece. I put it on and I was in tears. I had found my dress :) From that day on, Nayri helped to make my dress exactly what I wanted. I must have flown in town 3-4 times before our wedding day, each time more and more excited to see Nayri and have her help make my dress the wedding dress of my dreams.
She was patient, incredibly knowledgeable, a perfectionist when it came to customer service and an amazing listener.
For all of those brides to be, please follow my advice - go see Nayri - you won't regret it. You get to do this ONE time in your life - why not work with the best :)

Profile Picture Katie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Loved my dress and my experience at Lovella!

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

Thank you ladies at Lovella! We had a short time frame to find me the dress I envisioned and we did it. You are a welcoming, professional, and loving staff that made me feel comfortable and beautiful. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Rana, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lovella is amazing. They know how to make each bride feel special and they know what looks good on everyone. Lovella was the first and only place I looked for a dress and found the one for me. I purchased my gown 15 months before my wedding. They always kept me informed about my appointments and worked around my work schedule for the alterations. Angie and Nayri were truly amazing and they made my wedding dress buying experience very easy and pleasant.

Profile Picture Sella, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

Lovella Bridal was the 2nd shop I went to. Not only did I find my perfect wedding dress but Angie and her staff are amazing I must have tried on a hundred dresses and yet Angie stayed until I tried them all on and I found my perfect dream dress. I would definitely recommend Lovella Bridal to everyone I know.

Profile Picture emely, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lovella was the 2nd and last place I visited to get my dress. They absolutely know what they are doing and only carry the best gowns in all price ranges. They also make sure they stick to your style and budget that you tell them when you go in. Angie was the one to help me find my dress (May 2014) and she was the absolute best. She definitely got me to get out of my comfort zone. I went in there wanting an A-line gown to hide my "big butt" but I left out of there with a mermaid gown. It was the best decision and I have pictures to prove it. I did end up going over my budget but only because Angie asked me if I had some wiggle room first. Also a good decision because the gown was so gorgeous and it was only a little over my budget. They also spent 2 hours on me when a typical appointment is 1 hour. I do want to mention something that Angie said to me that I won't forget. She said "not everyone is going to have that moment where they say THIS IS THE DRESS and start getting emotional, some people just have to go with their gut" I was definitely one of those. I didn't leave there super excited (it didn't help that I had just gotten into a fight with my fiance on the phone about what I just spent - whatever it was my money) but I knew I had a dress that looked THE BEST on me and was excellent quality. As I went into fitting appointments I loved the dress even more and on the wedding day I felt AMAZING.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/3/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wife and I found our wedding dresses at Lovella Bridal and we couldn't be happier!

Angie was fantastic at knowing what would work for us because my wife and I had a hard time choosing something for ourselves and when we told her what our personal preferences are, she was able to find 2 dresses that are not only perfect for us, but they also compliment each other greatly!

The boutique itself is beautiful and the best we've seen, the rest of the staff are genuinely friendly and accommodating.

They were also nice enough to let us take a photo of our dresses for us to evaluate and show to our family which were out of town, something that some places don't allow you to do.

Again, I can't stress how smooth sailing the whole experience was from picking a dress to ordering, paying, and alterations. Angie was there to help us through out the whole duration. And did I mention that their prices are great??

If you're a bride and you're looking for your dream wedding dress, don't waste your time with other places and go over to Lovella Bridal! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again Lovella Bridal and most of all thanks Angie!!!

Profile Picture dianne, 10/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

amazing selection and very friendly attentive staff- ask for Jasmine she is great!!!

Profile Picture User3506508, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews