Butterfly floral & event design

7305 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046 | map
Consultations: Free
About Us

Butterfly Floral & Event Design is one of the premiere floral studios in California. We specialize in creating one-of-a-kind, personalized weddings and events that express the hosts' taste, loves and desires as well as reflect the grandeur of the event. Every environment we design is unique as it is inspired from the imagination and personal style of our clients. And as such, our work and portfolio is extremely diverse - from wildly romantic weddings to beautiful garden settings, intimate ceremonies, over the top galas, and modern dinner parties.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every bride (& groom) dreams of their "perfect" wedding and mine was no different. If anything, I would consider myself as one of THE pickiest and particular of them all. We've had one of the most difficult time planning our wedding due to meeting the wrong wedding planner in the beginning, but after we found Alex from Sterling Engagements, she introduced us to the most PERFECT florist of them ALL, Inna from Butterfly Florals. Inna, is one of the most passionate person when it comes to her work, FLOWERS. You can tell she absolutely LOVES what she does and she can do it ALL! Not only is she good at what she does, she gives you MORE than what you ask for, and tries everything to work with your budget. Not only that, I can tell that EVERY event is HER project and she does not feel comfortable putting her work out there until she knows every single detail of her work is at it's perfection. If I could post some pictures from my wedding, I would, (b/c pictures speak louder than words) but I can assure you, ALL the details of my wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so TASTEFULLY done. If you're unsure if Inna would be the right fit for you, I can guarantee you will be making the right choice. She really made my wedding picture perfect, and I would recommend INNA to EVERY SINGLE BRIDE who deserves to have their perfect, DREAM WEDDING!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Judie
1 Review
Endorsements
Butterfly Florist do beautiful work Very creative and also professional. Would recommend them to any bride.
Associations I Belong to
323-882-8400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment