Village Florist

Granada Hills, CA View map Visit website

$2,392 Typical Price

Village Florist is a florist located in Granada Hills, California, which serves the Los Angeles region. This florist has been providing couples with gorgeous floral designs and excellent customer service since 1987. They promise to create designs with couples’ needs and desires in mind. They also offer reliable, attentive service to give couples exactly what they want and more.

Village Florist offers many services to couples, including consultations, venue visits, and event design. They can deliver and set up floral designs and arrangements to ensure that the designs are placed exactly as planned. They also offer couples samples so that they may view and approve of the items. Couples may receive a wide range of floral styles, including classic, country, vintage, modern, nautical, and more. Village Florist offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$197

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$57

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$56

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$122

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,392

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Lizet
    Lizet Married on 07/02/2022

Thank you!!!

I couldn’t be happier with how our florals turned out. It was also the best value for how STUNNING they were. Thank you village florist!!
  • Candace
    Candace Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I will admit that flowers aren't really my thing. I like them but I'm not willing to spend and arm and a leg on them. I like simplicity, I don't like overwhelming jewels or sticks and garden chic arrangements. I knew more of what I didn't like than what I did. We met with Kathy and she was very kind and professional. I just wanted enough to not look plain but I really didn't have an overwhelming flower budget to work with. Kathy gave us a very fair price and she was very responsive via email which I liked since I don't live that close to her. I showed her my pinterest and we discussed options. I am not a frou frou pastel bride. The bouquets and centerpieces that I liked, were kind of dark and moody. I wanted a winter wedding and specifically didn't want things that looked like a garden tea party. Kathy made fantastic bouquets. I liked the varying shades of purple and the depth and detail in them. The centerpieces were nice as well. We rented some awesome Manzenita trees that looked really cool with the lights and other details that she designed. She is very hands on and she didn't just send the flowers off to our venue with the delivery guys, she came and personally delivered my personal flowers to my hotel room. Very nice lady and she does great work!
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 06/19/2021

Great Prices, Excellent Service

Highly recommend Village Florist! They helped take my wedding to another level and exceeded all of my expectations. The staff were easy to communicate with, understood my vision, and took changes well. I didn't know much about flowers and they were so helpful in guiding me to create beautiful wedding flowers. Everything went smoothly with drop-off and set-up on the wedding day. Great prices and excellent service all around!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Village Florist 1
Gift
Complimentary toss bouquet with booking!

17818 Chatsworth St Granada Hills, CA, 91344
818-800-5601

Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sunday by appointment only
Location of (Village Florist)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding