1810 14th St. #203, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number

About Embrace Life Photography

MODERN . ARTISTIC . BEAUTIFUL

Embrace Life Photography creates images that promote modern aesthetics while avoiding the over-stylized trends that often prematurely date wedding and portrait photographs. We create design-influenced, simple, beautiful photography and deliver it with exceptional personal care and an obsession with exceeding our clients’ expectations, as our many great reviews can attest.

ADAM CHARLES GEORGE
OWNER / LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER

Brooks Institute of Photography 2003 Graduate
* Magna Cum Laude
* Portrait Department Award of Excellence

20 International Print Competition Awards - WPPI

Featured by NBC’s Today Show, Travel + Leisure, Inside Weddings, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, The Knot, and many others.

girson853adam
97a8a3c3f7884a62 1483061320134 girson853adam
steffen2099

69 Reviews for Embrace Life Photography

Jen · Married on 08/20/2016

Adam and Amber are amazing. I recommended him to a friend BEFORE my big day because of their stunning work, but he far exceeded my expectations. The biggest challenge (no kidding) was picking our favorite pics to share b/c they all were stunning. They will guide you on timeline and its best to take their advice - they were spot on and helped move things along in a timely manner day-of. Love them both to pieces... Such a fantastic team and worth every last penny and more!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Justine · Married on 09/25/2015

I have never written a review for anything online before, but I am honestly so unbelievably happy with our experience with Adam and Amber that I had to spread the word! When planning our wedding, photography was the most important vendor for us by far. We wanted to have great shots and memories to look back on for years to come, and I can absolutely say we got that with embrace life. Not only did Adam and Amber make us feel so comfortable the entire day, they were a breeze to work with the entire time; from booking them up until receiving our final wedding album! They are extremely talented at what they do, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone! You will not regret going with Embrace Life photography!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

I have heard so many people say they were disappointed with their wedding photographer. This makes me so sad, because I was so incredibly happy with my choice. I cherish my photos and love every one of them. We got over 900 shots of our wedding and there isn't one I don't love. Adam and Amber were so confident and so easy to shoot with. They were so quiet I had no idea they were even there, and when we got our photos back, I was shocked he even got the footage he got, because I didn't even see him! Some photographers can get all up in your business, he was so respectful, yet somehow, got the shot! I am so happy with our choice in Embrace Life! They were so easy to work with, quick to get our photos back and cool people to work with! =) We Highly Highly Highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Embrace Life Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Butterfly floral & event design
    Butterfly floral & event design Wedding Florists

Amazing Photographers, one of the few that captures amazing shots of bridal party, guests and reception. Highly recommended!

• Tealight Events by Carina McLaughlin
    Tealight Events by Carina McLaughlin Wedding Planners

One of my absolute favorite photographers to work with!

• Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup
    Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Adam George does beautiful work and is a pleasure to work with! Plus, he is so quick to respond when inquiring about photos- for a makeup artist, that is SO important! Top that off with his kindness and creativity and you have a 1st Class vendor!

• 1810 14th St., #203 Santa Monica, 90404 See on map
    3105945839 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only