Floral Fields

Burbank, CA View map

“Everyone dreams of a memorable, magical wedding or special event. Have your special vision blossom in the hands of talented team at Floral Fields -- with custom designed fresh floral artistry to suit your unique style, taste, personality, and budget. Sought after for their unmatched quality, expertise in innovative design, imaginative color and composition, extensive knowledge of flowers, and hands-on, worry-free personal service, trust Floral Fields to create glorious flowers for grand celebrations, intimate gatherings and unforgettable matters of the heart!”

Floral Fields is an award winning boutique floral and decor studio located in Burbank, California. From creative conceptualization to flawless execution, the Floral Fields team will bring your vision to life. Your event is a personal experience for us, service and details are top priority. It's not just about flowers - it's about creating an experience that will leave your guests with a lasting impression.

Please visit our site at www.floralfields.net

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How many planners are on your team?

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Wanda
    Wanda Married on 05/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything we wanted and more! Debbie and Dana are an amazing team. My wedding was in our home. We wanted the setting to feel intimate yet elegant. The flowers were fresh, lush and absolutely stunning. I am an Interior Designer and it is my job to pay attention to every detail. It was clear from my first meeting with Dana (event planner) that I would be able to let go of control and really enjoy myself on my wedding day. She kept everything on track without a hitch and my guests, my husband and I had a blast! I truly was able to really enjoy our party.
  • User2327857 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love, love, love Floral Fields! I would use the time and time again! Such beautiful work, so easy to work with! Cant say enough about floral fields!
    Jennifer Married on 05/14/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Floral Fields just did the flowers, table decorations, and favors for my daughter's wedding. It was all gorgeous, fresh, and unique. Debbie is crazy-creative and came up with ideas I would never have had. Everything was delivered on time, and the installers kept us informed every step of the way.

Floral Fields's reply:

Our pleasure Jennifer. Loved working with you and your family.
  • illustration stars

Floral Fields 1
Gift
FREE Personal Consultation

Now & Forever Event Planning Now & Forever Event Planning Wedding Planners

Debbie's attention to detail in each and every design makes her stand out amongst the rest. She uses the best quality of flowers. She is very organized and creative. She has been able to make some of my clients unique ideas a reality. She has a great friendly staff that works very efficiently to get the job done well and on time. She respects the locations where she works making sure to leave it clean. We have worked together for many years and I am always very happy with her work and am grateful for our long standing working relationship.

John & Max Mills Photography John & Max Mills Photography Wedding Photographers

Debbie Fields of Floral Fields was a pleasure to work with - friendly and efficient. Flowers were ready at the church when we arrived (so important to us as photographers). The reception site at Mountaingate Country Club was literally transformed by the beautiful shades of pink everywhere.Especially enjoyed the very creative multi-level centerpieces. We hope to photograph Debbie's flowers again soon!

Occasion To Celebrate Occasion To Celebrate Wedding Invitations

I love working with the creative and talented Debbie Fields and her team of floral professionals at Floral Fields! As a wedding vendor, I am proud to recommend Debbie to all of my clients. Debbie is a floral perfectionist. She knows exactly how to help a bride select flowers and coordinating event decor to make their wedding day dreams come to life. Debbie is incredibly organized and responsive to her clients requests. She puts her whole heart into everything she does, and gives her clients the highest level of service and attention.

1713 W. Magnolia Blvd Burbank, 91506
8184220140
Location of (Floral Fields)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding