Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number

About Emily Rose Papers

Emily Rose Papers custom stationery combines various media, including fine papers, hand lettering, silk-screening, original artwork, hand coloring or the addition of ribbons and other adornments to make each design unique. From weddings to corporate events, we tailor design elements to suit our clients’ special needs. We hope you enjoy our creations and will explore your own creativity with us!

Please Contact us at: info@emilyrosepapers.com or at: 805-582-2232 (We are by appointment only)

Browse our ready to customize invitations online to explore your personal wedding style. We have more designs as well as invitations for other occasions.

If you would like to order papers, card stock, favor boxes and more, check out our Envelopments storefront.

Follow Emily Rose Papers on

lauren brian se
mg 100 web sectio
chris schmitt photography 72
Emily Rose Papers
Shipping Box for Boxed Invitations, self-stick pad and ribbon available separately.
Self-stick Cardboard Backing Pad to anchor ribbon, optional addition to the Shipping Boxes
Ready to order Invitation Boxes - available in Black, Brown, Aqua and Pear.  Sizes and pricing vary,...
Ready to order Invitation Boxes - available in Black, Brown, Aqua and Pear. Sizes and pricing vary,...
b0c9046 edi

10 Reviews for Emily Rose Papers

Tori · Married on 04/07/2014

Diana was definitely one of the people that made my wedding planning process a little easier. I remember the first time I called her and flat out told her "I have no idea what I'm doing!" From there the hand holding began and she guided me through the entire process. I absolutely love my invitations and it definitely set the tone for our big day. With the help of Diana we created something simple, beautiful and one of a kind. Diana went above and beyond to make our big day extra special and I will always be thankful to her. Whether you are the bride who knows exactly what you want or the one who is struggling to figure it all out, Emily Rose Papers is your answer. Don't hesitate to reach out to her and let her work her magic, no doubt she will impress you :)

Sent on 06/13/2014

Amy · Married on 02/22/2014

I loved the personal touch that diana gave for our wedding:) we created beautiful scrolls and invitations:) everyone commented on them:) a beautiful memory my husband and i will always remember:)

Sent on 05/29/2014

David · Married on 08/11/2013

The quality of their products and service are second to none!!!! Emily Rose Papers helped create a special program for my daughter's wedding, printed on blades of a fan, and to this day, almost a year later, people are still asking me where we bought it!!! It was one of the many special touches that we created for this most special day, and I wish that all of the vendors we worked with were as wonderful to deal with as Emily Rose Papers was (and is)!!!! We'd recommend them MOST highly!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Award

Emily Rose Papers FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Floral Fields
    Floral Fields Wedding Florists

Diana is one of the best in her fields. Professional and pleasant to work with - and the most beautiful, creative, and unique product. I send many of my clients her way.

• Mariah Nicole Beauty
    Mariah Nicole Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Designs by Emily Rose Papers are not ordinary or over-used. They are unique to each client, well-crafted, and represent sentiments by the couple and their wedding theme.

• All Occasions Event Planning
    All Occasions Event Planning Wedding Planners

Diana from Emily Rose Papers is truly passionate at what she does & has a true eye for what she creates... she is so sweet & friendly too! You will be so happy that you chose her!

• Simi Valley, 93063 See on map