Commonwealth Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Mariah Nicole Beauty

"Mariah Nicole Beauty" is an award-winning beauty company based in the Los Angeles area. Mariah Nicole Buian began a makeup career in her teenage years and by 2003 was working in the LA wedding industry among the top names in the industry: The Bridal Bar, Cobalt Events, Occasions Weddings, Callaway Gable Photography, Next Exit Photography, Beth Helmstetter Events, Sterling Engagements, Lisa Kahn Events, David Michael Photography and many more.

Beginning as just herself, Mariah created "Mariah Nicole Makeup & Hair Artistry" but as business grew and became too much "Mariah Nicole Beauty" was created in 2015. Mariah does weddings, mitzvahs, private parties, business events, commercials, film and fashion shoots. Provided entirely on client location, Mariah's team of MNB artists will travel outside of LA as needed, having done work in Aspen, New York, Italy and other sites.

Mariah and her team placed in the top 5 of wedding hair & makeup teams in all of Los Angeles for 8 years in a row, voted by clients for The LA Hot List. Her clients have included wedding parties, celebrities, up and coming stars and other busy professionals. Part of her philosophy is to help surface an inner self already there from the start, skillfully enhancing existing features with light-touch to dramatic results.

Follow Mariah Nicole Beauty on

37 Reviews for Mariah Nicole Beauty

Mariah Nicole Beauty 1
Mariah Nicole Beauty 2

Amber · Married on 06/30/2018

Mariah and her team are amazing! I first contacted Mariah about doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. Mariah listened to my needs, got pictures of styles I was interested in for hair and makeup, then set me up with her team member Erika. Although Erika was the one who did my hair and makeup, Mariah continuously checked in with me throughout the whole process. Erika made me feel so confident during the hair and makeup trial. She really listened to what I wanted and was able to give me exactly what I wanted for my big day. Erika had such a relaxing effect on me and really calmed any pre-wedding jitters that I had. My husband, parents, bridesmaids, and guests all absolutely loved my hair and makeup. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. Thank you Erika and Mariah for helping me look and feel so fantastic for my wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Mariah Nicole Beauty's reply:

It was our absolute pleasure to work with you & make you look so stunning Amber! We appreciate your trust in Mariah Nicole Beauty for your wedding day.

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot recommend Mariah enough. I'd say I'm challenging to please and expect a high standard of service from my vendors, but still Mariah really made my whole experience better than I could have asked for. She was so fun to work with and very professional at the same time. Coordinating with her was easy and to say she's worth every penny is an understatement. Her work is FLAWLESS. Seriously, she is a genius with a make up brush an sculptor with a curling iron. She and her 3 other girls did all the hair + make up for me plus my 8 bridesmaids and everyone looked their best. Mariah herself did my hair + make up and I was so happy with it all. I loved her so much that in addition to just wedding hair + make up, I asked her to do my rehearsal dinner make up plus stay on for extra hours for touch ups on my wedding day. LET ME TELL YOU LADIES, MAKE SURE YOU HIRE HER FOR TOUCH UP HOURS!! I was on the fence about it because it's an additional hourly charge, but holly cow was this a life saver. It was a hot day for my wedding in Malibu. She kept me looking fresh but also feeling fresh as she literally held up my hair and fanned my neck between shots. What?! Above and beyond. Literally. I probably would have started to emulate the wicked witch of the west without her. She did all this with a fun and calming attitude - and wow this is so important. You spend a lot more time with your hair/make up artist on the day of your wedding than you expect. Having someone with a bomb personality is so much more important than you realize. Then here's the real kicker, she was this amazing even after having thrown out her back the night before. This is actually crazy if you think about it. Most people would have cancelled. Throwing out your back is no joke, but she powered through and did her job better than a champion with an award winning personality as a cherry on top. She literally climbed Malibu mountains to make sure I looked my best for photos. Hire her. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Mariah Nicole Beauty 3
    Mariah Nicole Beauty 4

Mariah Nicole Beauty's reply:

Nicole, you are making me cry! Thank you so much for sharing your experience throughout the process of trial to wedding day. I am SO happy to read this & it was my full intention to make sure you were confident, worry-free and literally kept cool on your special day, no matter what ;)
  • User7431921 · 2+ years ago

She understands how you want to look and what's looks good on you. She is fun to talk to talk to during trial and during the wedding day. I looked my best ever that day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mariah Nicole Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Emily Rose Papers
    Emily Rose Papers Wedding Invitations

Mariah Nicole Makeup & Hair Artistry is wonderful to work with ~ Mariah has an amazing eye for color and a talent for making anyone's natural beauty shine.

• All You Need Is Love Events
    All You Need Is Love Events Wedding Planners

Mariah Nicole Makeup is phenomenal. She is easy going and professional all at the same time.

• B&G Photography
    B&G Photography Wedding Photographers

Mariah is always our #1 makeup artist to recommend to our brides. She's is the utmost professional, always on time and makes everyone look stunning. We love her!

• 2001 North Beachwood Drive Los Angeles, CA 90068 See on map