ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION}

ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION}

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION}

On-Location Serving: LA / OC | Specialize - Individual to Large Event Groups

We specialize in AIRBRUSH  MAKEUP and HAIR EXTENSION.

To look and feel your best, EchouMakeup provides the most gratifying services for any occasion. With a specialized team of professionals who have worked in the industry for over 15 years, EchouMakeup, synonymous with quality and practicality, is there to enhance your best features so your night is unlike any other.

EchouMakeup specializes in bringing out the inner beauty in each and every person. With a number of services ranging from Bridal packages, Touch-up services, and photography, EchouMakeup helps to create the look you’ve dreamed of for your momentous day.

With affordable services and packages, EchouMakeup has teamed with Inlight Lighting for the ultimate package. Inlight Lighting ultimately converts your venue to awe-inspiring proportions, setting the perfect tone and mood for your event. The first-class services provided by both teams are essential in commemorating the romance that life offers and becoming unforgettable to anyone who attends.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION} on

103 Reviews for ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION}

Elaine is seriously the best bridal makeup and hairstylist out there! She worked so hard to perfect the look I wanted for my wedding.

After showing her some photos of the look I wanted, she was able to tailor it for me during our trial. On my big day, she worked endlessly on my makeup and hair, transforming me into such a radiant bride. I was going for a romantic bridal look, and she was able to achieve it so swiftly. I loved that she could make me look amazing without caking it on.

Moreover, Elaine’s work ethic as a makeup artist is incomparable, because she genuinely cares so much about making you look perfect on your big day. I am very happy with Elaine and I highly recommend her services to everyone who is looking for a skilled, knowledgeable, tasteful makeup/hair stylist with a sharp eye for beauty!

Profile Picture Sherry, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got my hair and makeup done by Elaine for wedding and engagement.
It was very pleased, Elaine did an excellent job make me look natural and beauty on my special day :))
Everybody said I looked amazing!!
Elaine turned me into a princess :))
She was patient, friendly, sweet and professional. I was very happy and highly recommended.

Profile Picture User5123140, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Echou Makeup was one of the makeup vendors our wedding planner recommended to us. I wanted a natural, dewy, yet elegant & sophisticate look. Elaine & her team were able to deliver this & more! They came to my mother's house on time & were ready to bedazzle the whole bridal party. I especially loved Elaine's make-up trial-not only did I have an idea of how I would look on our special day, but she also glammed me up for our Engagement photo session. Thank you Elaine & your team for making me & my bridal party look like Asian celebrities on my special day! Because of your special touch, our pictures turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture User3879906, 2+ years ago, 17 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1280286767199 lanchi2

Promotion Package A and B

Redeem In-Store
PROMOTION PACKAGE A $730.00 -In make-up Artist Studio -1 Bride's make-up and hair -3 full set of Bridal Party or Family member Make-up and Hair -Bride Trial make-up and hair on weekday PROMOTION PACKAGE B $990.00 -In make-up Artist Studio -1 Bride's make-up and hair -6 full set of Bridal Party or Family member Make-up and Hair -Bride Trial make-up and hair on weekday
#WWb1e45c520bfb5e37

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We work with Elaine so often that it feels like I see her every weekend. Excellent work every time...she makes my brides look hot

Echoumakeup is one of the top makeup company in Los Angeles County and Orange County. I highly recommend Echoumakeup to all my clients. She has an amazing skills when coming to makeup.

We work together for almost 6 years now. Great make up team, Elaine's is one of the best in the industry. Always prompt on time and did a fantastic make up and hair do. Making our works easier to capture from any angles. always recommend echou makeup to any of my brides.

Elaine will not just make you up, she will make you over! Brides who hire EChou Makeup look amazing and gorgeous on their wedding day. She provides excellent and prompt services at reasonable prices. Visit the website and see the before and after photos, you will be convinced!

Events