ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION}

Temple City, CA View map

We specialize in AIRBRUSH MAKEUP and HAIR EXTENSION.

To look and feel your best, EchouMakeup provides the most gratifying services for any occasion. With a specialized team of professionals who have worked in the industry for over 15 years, EchouMakeup, synonymous with quality and practicality, is there to enhance your best features so your night is unlike any other.

EchouMakeup specializes in bringing out the inner beauty in each and every person. With a number of services ranging from Bridal packages, Touch-up services, and photography, EchouMakeup helps to create the look you’ve dreamed of for your momentous day.

With affordable services and packages, EchouMakeup has teamed with Inlight Lighting for the ultimate package. Inlight Lighting ultimately converts your venue to awe-inspiring proportions, setting the perfect tone and mood for your event. The first-class services provided by both teams are essential in commemorating the romance that life offers and becoming unforgettable to anyone who attends.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$400

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$190

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$130

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$130

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$111

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Jessica S. Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing experience

Elaine was amazing for my wedding day on 11/23/19. She did my hair and makeup, and her team (one hair stylist and one makeup stylist) worked on my bridesmaid, mother, and groom's mother. Everyone looked amazing and they were punctual and efficient.

My services started at 6am and everyone arrived on time because we had to be done by 9am for tea ceremony at 930am. Everything worked out great and smoothly.

The trial hair and makeup was great too, I went to her studio and she was able to follow the pictures and samples. She gave recommendations and suggestions

The price was reasonable and comparable to the other quotes I received. I highly recommend her!!
    Sherry Married on 08/08/2015
    Elaine is seriously the best bridal makeup and hairstylist out there! She worked so hard to perfect the look I wanted for my wedding.

After showing her some photos of the look I wanted, she was able to tailor it for me during our trial. On my big day, she worked endlessly on my makeup and hair, transforming me into such a radiant bride. I was going for a romantic bridal look, and she was able to achieve it so swiftly. I loved that she could make me look amazing without caking it on.

Moreover, Elaine’s work ethic as a makeup artist is incomparable, because she genuinely cares so much about making you look perfect on your big day. I am very happy with Elaine and I highly recommend her services to everyone who is looking for a skilled, knowledgeable, tasteful makeup/hair stylist with a sharp eye for beauty!
  • User2121748 2+ years ago
    Echou Makeup was one of the makeup vendors our wedding planner recommended to us. I wanted a natural, dewy, yet elegant & sophisticate look. Elaine & her team were able to deliver this & more! They came to my mother's house on time & were ready to bedazzle the whole bridal party. I especially loved Elaine's make-up trial-not only did I have an idea of how I would look on our special day, but she also glammed me up for our Engagement photo session. Thank you Elaine & your team for making me & my bridal party look like Asian celebrities on my special day! Because of your special touch, our pictures turned out beautifully!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION} 1
Discount
PROMOTION PACKAGE A $730.00 -In make-up Artist Studio -1 Bride's make-up and hair -3 full set of Bridal Party or Family member Make-up and Hair -Bride Trial make-up and hair on weekday PROMOTION PACKAGE B $990.00 -In make-up Artist Studio -1 Bride's make-up and hair -6 full set of Bridal Party or Family member Make-up and Hair -Bride Trial make-up and hair on weekday

SimplyTwo Photography SimplyTwo Photography Wedding Photographers

We work with Elaine so often that it feels like I see her every weekend. Excellent work every time...she makes my brides look hot

Inlight Lighting Inc. Event Lighting, MC/DJ Services & Event Rental Inlight Lighting Inc. Event Lighting, MC/DJ Services & Event Rental Wedding Decor & Lighting

Echoumakeup is one of the top makeup company in Los Angeles County and Orange County. I highly recommend Echoumakeup to all my clients. She has an amazing skills when coming to makeup.

FonD Productions FonD Productions Wedding Videographers

We work together for almost 6 years now. Great make up team, Elaine's is one of the best in the industry. Always prompt on time and did a fantastic make up and hair do. Making our works easier to capture from any angles. always recommend echou makeup to any of my brides.

6234 Loma Ave Temple City, CA, 91780

by appointment
Location of (ECHOUMAKEUP MAKEUP & HAIR STUDIO {AIRBRUSH / HAIR EXTENSION})

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding