Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Map · Phone number

About A Signature Wedding

Monique Atwell lives up to her reputation for surpassing her client's expectations with style and substance. She has passionately molded A Signature Wedding into the preeminent choice for the discerning wedding couple. Monique ignites the couple's vision to create a unique, personalized wedding experience that will never be forgotten. With her finger on the pulse of the industry, Monique pairs her clients with high quality, innovative and talented professionals, and leads them to deliver a seamless and stress-free wedding.

Experience the excellence of Monique's work, as she partners with you to create your signature wedding! Monique is bilingual, Spanish, and an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants

323.620.3179 asignaturewedding.com

2d890ef840cdbd8a 1455062864706 6

59 Reviews for A Signature Wedding

Brooke Short · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Above & beyond!!!!!

I was only looking for a wedding planner for the month of our wedding, but that changed when I first spoke with Monique. She started planning and asking questions about our vision for the wedding from our first call. We discussed a lot of things that I haven't even thought of myself. She was professional, straight forward, but also friendly. We had a lot of wonderful vendors (thanks to Monique), but picking Monique & team was the best decision we made. We ended up hiring her for our "Welcome Reception" party as well.
    It was difficult to plan a wedding from out of state so I relied on her referrals and expertise. Based on our requests, she would send vendor recommendations and I would choose who I wanted to meet with. She lined up all of our meetings when I came to town and would go with me to meet the vendors. She knew the questions to ask, helped me stay within the price range and offered other suggestions. She kept us on track with the timeline and just made the planning process so easy!
    My husband & our families couldn't say enough great things about their work and support for our wedding weekend. It was above and beyond what I ever would have expected! I also have to say how great her assistants were! The wedding day was so memorable and there wasn't anything that we would have changed. Thanks so much to A Signature Wedding!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Alex

Alex Ellis · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Wedding at Shutters on the Beach 14/3

Monique is incredible! She will make planning the whole wedding a breeze. I cannot recommend her enough. You will not regret using her at all.

We had multiple challenges along the way including planning the wedding from overseas and she constantly updated us with timelines, vendors and solutions to any problems.

THANKS MONIQUE - We cannot wait to see you again.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Meghann Harris · Married on 01/09/2020

Flawless wedding planner!!!

Monique and her team did an incredible job for our September wedding in Palos Verdes! She was incredibly helpful from day one, throughout the entire planning process for our wedding. Her organizational skills and attention to detail was unbelievable, as a former event planner myself I was blown away my Monique! She was familiar with my venue and was extremely helpful in suggesting certain things, table placements, stations for coffee and dessert and made me feel like we had been friends for years! A Signature Wedding team executed our big day flawlessly, even with my large 20 person wedding party (not an easy task!!) I cannot imagine trying to coordinate all the moving parts that went into our special day with out Monique and her team. I highly recommend hiring her for your upcoming wedding, you will not regret it. Thanks again A Signature Wedding, we love you guys!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Signature Wedding FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• My Wedding Blooms Wedding Florists

Monique from "A Signature Wedding" is fabulous. She knows her business very well and her attention to detail makes her stand out above the rest. We are always thrilled to work with Monique and her staff.

• Brad Washburn Photography Wedding Photographers

Monique is an incredible wedding consultant. She is very creative and makes sure that every detail is perfectly executed for each of her weddings. Our clients have all enjoyed working with her and have given her rave reviews! Brad & Jeri Washburn Brad Washburn Photography

• DJs At Your Service Wedding DJs

It's always a pleasure to work with Monique. I can tell that she really cares about her clients.

• Huntington Beach, 92648 See on map
    3236203179 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Signature Wedding )