A Signature Wedding

Huntington Beach, CA View map

Monique Atwell lives up to her reputation for surpassing her client's expectations with style and substance. She has passionately molded A Signature Wedding into the preeminent choice for the discerning wedding couple. Monique ignites the couple's vision to create a unique, personalized wedding experience that will never be forgotten. With her finger on the pulse of the industry, Monique pairs her clients with high quality, innovative and talented professionals, and leads them to deliver a seamless and stress-free wedding.

Experience the excellence of Monique's work, as she partners with you to create your signature wedding! Monique is bilingual, Spanish, and an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants

323.620.3179 asignaturewedding.com

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Doreen
    Doreen A. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best Wedding Planner

Loved working with Monique at A Signature Wedding on all the details throughout the wedding planning process. She was always professional, responsive, dependable and attentive to all our needs regarding the wedding day. She and her staff executed a magical day that will forever be in our hearts - A Signature Wedding is well worth every dime - wish I could do it again!!!!
    Annie C. Married on 09/25/2021

Simply the best

Monique did an incredible job helping me navigate my wedding plans during the pandemic. Even with 2 venue changes, date changes, guest count changes, she handled everything with so much grace. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a planner who is dedicated, organized, passionate and very knowledgeable. During all of the uncertainty last year, she was so positive and constantly cheering me up through all of changes. I am so grateful to have connected with her, she was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Thank you so much Monique!!
    Katrina R. Married on 09/24/2021

Ocean Institute Wedding

I would highly recommend A Signature Wedding.Monique is absolutely the best wedding coordinator you could ask for. Both my brother and sister had used A Signature Wedding for their special days over 15 years ago. When I started planning my wedding I immediately thought about Monique. I remembered from their weddings how prepared and organized she was. Both my sister and sister-in-law highly recommended her as well.

We hired A Signature Wedding for our Day of Coordinator for our wedding at the Ocean Institute in Dana Point, CA. She was way more than our Day of Coordinator. Monique met with me over the phone multiple times to check in and help with Vendors. She contacted our vendors multiple times to check in and support them with any questions that they had. She worked closely with our venue to answer questions and to schedule a walk through with our vendors.

On our rehearsal day, she was there to walk our wedding party and families through the wedding reception. She had a planned out timeline of each step of the day. She allowed our wedding party and families to be prepared for the day.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! This was all thanks to the talented and organized work of Monique and her assistant. If anything did go wrong on our day, I had no idea on the day off and still don’t today. She made the day absolutely relaxing and fun! I highly recommend hiring A Signature Wedding for your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

My Wedding Blooms My Wedding Blooms Wedding Florists

Monique from "A Signature Wedding" is fabulous. She knows her business very well and her attention to detail makes her stand out above the rest. We are always thrilled to work with Monique and her staff.

Washburn Photography Washburn Photography Wedding Photographers

Monique is an incredible wedding consultant. She is very creative and makes sure that every detail is perfectly executed for each of her weddings. Our clients have all enjoyed working with her and have given her rave reviews! Brad & Jeri Washburn Brad Washburn Photography

DJs At Your Service DJs At Your Service Wedding DJs

It's always a pleasure to work with Monique. I can tell that she really cares about her clients.

Huntington Beach, 92648
3236203179
Location of (A Signature Wedding )

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding