1663 Blake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Wedding Blooms

My Wedding Blooms specializes in weddings. We believe this is the single most important event in a bride’s life. Given this philosophy, we strive to not only meet your expectations but to surpass them. Your wedding, Your way! Simply put.

Your vision is important to us, and we work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Each wedding is a unique experience, and during this time a story unfolds, with no detail left untouched and the end result being a fully orchestrated, elegant and artistically designed wedding. It is this attention to the Bride that creates not only a beautifully designed wedding but a day that will be remembered for a lifetime.

311826244815762222269552207091n

My Wedding Blooms 5
My Wedding Blooms 6
My Wedding Blooms 7

Kameron · Married on 09/22/2018

Kerim was our favorite person to work with the entire time we were planning the wedding. He is one of the most friendly and caring people that you will have the opportunity to work with if you decide to go with him for your wedding.

His flowers were amazing! The execution was flawless and he exceeded every expectation. He helped us with flower selections, gave us recommendations, and steered us away from making any mistakes or regrets.

He showed up at the end of the event just to say hi, and we even took a moment with him for a couple photos because he became that kind of friend through the process.

Beauty and delivery and execution is important, but so is the person pulling all the strings and their ability to show that they care about your event just as much as you do.

MWB is the only choice for your wedding. He was an A++ in our book.

My Wedding Blooms 8
    My Wedding Blooms 15
    My Wedding Blooms 16
    My Wedding Blooms 17

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Kerim was absolutely amazing to work with in planning the flowers for our wedding day! From our planning meetings he perfectly captured the look we were going for, gave us a detailed cost breakdown, and offered his experienced advice when we were stuck on a decision. He is wonderful at reusing the flowers from the ceremony at the reception, without any of the guests even knowing, which is very helpful in cutting costs! He beautifully executed the flowers on our cake, on the ceremony gazebo, and the center pieces! He has a great checklist he uses so that you don't forget any of the places you need flowers at your wedding! With years and years of experience, we were in excellent hands in hiring Kerim to do our wedding! I would highly recommend him! Love, The Rossie's

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2017

No matter how hard I try, I'll never have enough words to thank Kerim for the extraordinary floral arrangements his team created for our wedding day. Every detail was perfect and spectacular. I'd hoped that My Wedding Blooms would give us a "wow" factor, but they created an "Oh My God" experience. I wanted people to walk into our wedding space and be delighted by the colors; instead people walked in and were blown away by the gorgeous, vibrant, spectacular array of elements that were lovingly and thoughtfully put together. I was excited that I would be able to carry the Bible bouquet that my mom used on the day but she married my father, but my heart was beyond full when I saw what Kerim made for me. I literally felt like my mom was walking with me and my father as he escorted me down the aisle to marry my husband. Since our wedding day we've received countless compliments about the flowers and the overall look of our wedding and we owe you a debt of thanks to Kerim and My Wedding Blooms for understanding the vision and bringing it to life in the most perfect way. For our friends and family who took arrangements home, they've shared how they kept them and nurtured them until the very last bloom fell off the very last flower because they were too beautiful not to enjoy until the bitter end. I've always believed that flowers are a true and natural expression of love and happiness; that's why I always have fresh flowers at home. Thank you Kerim from the bottom of our hearts for making our day beautiful and fragrant and filled with floral love.

My Wedding Blooms FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Wedding Blooms 1
    WINTER SPECIAL
    To help with the winter weddings, My Wedding Blooms is offering special rates for the Months of December, January and February. The more you get, the more you save. Conbine flowers and Linens or any other of the services we provide and get even more discounts. Please call for details, space is limited and they will be given on first come, first served.

• Emma + Josh
    Emma + Josh Wedding Photographers

I love working with Kerim! Not only did he do my wedding flowers, but working with him on client weddings is always amazing. I know Kerim delivers top notch services to his clients. His floral arrangements are always inspiring and I love photographing them.

• Luke Sky-Walker Laser Engraving
    Luke Sky-Walker Laser Engraving Wedding Invitations

I highly recommend My Wedding Blooms, in the past I have ordered several floral arrangements and I have ALWAYS been very satisfied. I no longer have to shop around whenever I need flowers for my wife, a show, or for my own special events. Kerim has an amazing talent and you will always get fresh and beautiful flowers for a good price.

• Pennyrella Weddings
    Pennyrella Weddings Wedding Planners

I love working with Kerim and his staff. He is so very talented and professional. I love referring my brides to him because I know that their wedding will always look gorgeous. Kerim has an eye for colors and design and knows exactly what will work and what will not work. His best quality is that he is always very honest with his brides, letting them know what will or will not look fabulous and he is always right. I have never seen a wedding that he has done that was not picture perfect.

• 1663 Blake Ave Los Angeles, CA 90031 See on map