My Wedding Blooms

Los Angeles, CA View map

My Wedding Blooms specializes in weddings. We believe this is the single most important event in a bride’s life. Given this philosophy, we strive to not only meet your expectations but to surpass them. Your wedding, Your way! Simply put.

Your vision is important to us, and we work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Each wedding is a unique experience, and during this time a story unfolds, with no detail left untouched and the end result being a fully orchestrated, elegant and artistically designed wedding. It is this attention to the Bride that creates not only a beautifully designed wedding but a day that will be remembered for a lifetime.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Sherrie
    Sherrie Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Florist in town!!

This is a long overdue review (sorry Kerim!!).

05.01.2022 was the best day ever and so glad Kerim and his team was part of our special day!! I’ve known Kerim for almost a decade now, from being a customer relationship to friendship. The best part of our wedding was to have Kerim and My Wedding Blooms to be in charge of our floral decorations.

We could not have asked for a better florist, Kerim went above and beyond & exceeded our expectations!! WOW OH WOW! Look how beautiful and unique our wedding floral arch is for the ceremony!!! We had a crescent gold arch , which I’ve never seen at weddings before. Kerim suggested to use this unique arch instead of the traditional ones, and I’m so glad I listened to him. He has the BEST suggestions and tips.
    The best part was, they were able to repurpose the ceremony flowers for our sweetheart table. I showed Kerim an inspo photo of how we want our flowers to look on the sweetheart table, and he slayed it!!! I mean.. I was speechless and teary when I saw how beautiful it turned out. It was the best sweetheart table floral decorations I’ve ever seen.

I can’t hype enough about Kerim and My Wedding Blooms. They are seriously the best and nicest people in the industry. Beautiful fresh flowers, reasonable price, and honest people. What more can you ask for? If you are looking for a florist for your wedding or any special occasions, look no further. My Wedding Blooms are the best!!! I highly highly recommend them!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kerim is the absolute best!

Kerim was so amazing to work with! We could not have picked a better florist. Not only is he great at was he does, but Kerim is so kind, patient, understanding, and flexible. He worked with us over the course of a year to narrow down exactly what we wanted. When we wanted to change our entire floral plan weeks before the wedding, Kerim was calm and helped us find something we really loved. His passion shows through in his work, and he is extremely compassionate and friendly. He remembers the little details and really makes you feel special. He even remembered my mom’s favorite flower. Kerim is also very upfront and realistic about how much things are going to cost and whether a flower would look good at the time of year you are getting married. He is also very accommodating to any budget. We know that if we’re ever hosting an event in the future, we would 100% hire Kerim for florals. There are not enough good things we could say about working with Kerim. We would highly recommend him!
    Diana P. Married on 09/18/2021

Kerim is the best!

Kerim is helpful, honest, friendly and a man of his word. So happy to have worked with him. He made our wedding beautiful!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

My Wedding Blooms 1
Discount
To help with the winter weddings, My Wedding Blooms is offering special rates for the Months of December, January and February. The more you get, the more you save. Conbine flowers and Linens or any other of the services we provide and get even more discounts. Please call for details, space is limited and they will be given on first come, first served.

Emma + Josh Emma + Josh Wedding Photographers

I love working with Kerim! Not only did he do my wedding flowers, but working with him on client weddings is always amazing. I know Kerim delivers top notch services to his clients. His floral arrangements are always inspiring and I love photographing them.

Luke Sky-Walker Laser Engraving Luke Sky-Walker Laser Engraving Wedding Invitations

I highly recommend My Wedding Blooms, in the past I have ordered several floral arrangements and I have ALWAYS been very satisfied. I no longer have to shop around whenever I need flowers for my wife, a show, or for my own special events. Kerim has an amazing talent and you will always get fresh and beautiful flowers for a good price.

Pennyrella Weddings Pennyrella Weddings Wedding Planners

I love working with Kerim and his staff. He is so very talented and professional. I love referring my brides to him because I know that their wedding will always look gorgeous. Kerim has an eye for colors and design and knows exactly what will work and what will not work. His best quality is that he is always very honest with his brides, letting them know what will or will not look fabulous and he is always right. I have never seen a wedding that he has done that was not picture perfect.

1663 Blake Ave Los Angeles, 90031

By Appointment Only
Location of (My Wedding Blooms)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding