1663 Blake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90031 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Wedding Blooms

My Wedding Blooms specializes in weddings. We believe this is the single most important event in a bride’s life. Given this philosophy, we strive to not only meet your expectations but to surpass them. Your wedding, Your way! Simply put.

Your vision is important to us, and we work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Each wedding is a unique experience, and during this time a story unfolds, with no detail left untouched and the end result being a fully orchestrated, elegant and artistically designed wedding. It is this attention to the Bride that creates not only a beautifully designed wedding but a day that will be remembered for a lifetime.

J 26A018

My Wedding Blooms 5
My Wedding Blooms 6
My Wedding Blooms 7

Tony Tran · Married on 06/09/2019

Stop looking and hire him!

Kerim was such a pleasure to work with. His designs exceeded our expectations and our guests loved his work. Easy to get in touch with, very flexible, genius decorator, and a wonderful man to just chat with. If you are still undecided, just hire this man and you will not be disappointed. Kerim, if you are reading this, thank you so much! You made our venue drop dead gorgeous with your flowers!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Megan Karasch · Married on 05/26/2019

Hire karim!

Brides, I have two words for you: Hire Karim! He listens to your vision and compliments it with his own treasure trove of ideas as requested. He is professional and friendly and easy to work with. My centerpieces and flowers were more beautiful than I could've imagined. I don't think there was a person at the wedding who wasn't in awe of his creations.
    But even more: my wedding venue shut down unexpectedly two weeks before my wedding. Karim immediately emailed a couple of his contacts at several venues as I scrambled to put my wedding back together. I can't give a higher recommendation than I would for Karim. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Mya

Mya · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Flowers

Kerim made the floral design/process super easy and truly had my best interest in mind! I made a few changes up to a week before the wedding and he was happy to accommodate for that. Flowers can be really expensive but he had the most reasonable price compared to other florists and worked with my budget.

The flowers on my big day were more than I had expected! From the arch to the centerpieces, I was blown away by the attention to detail and the beauty of everything. My guest loved them as well and thought they were stunning.

Thank you so much for everything Kerim!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    My Wedding Blooms 8
    My Wedding Blooms 9

My Wedding Blooms FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Wedding Blooms 1
    WINTER SPECIAL
    To help with the winter weddings, My Wedding Blooms is offering special rates for the Months of December, January and February. The more you get, the more you save. Conbine flowers and Linens or any other of the services we provide and get even more discounts. Please call for details, space is limited and they will be given on first come, first served.

• Emma + Josh
    Emma + Josh Wedding Photographers

I love working with Kerim! Not only did he do my wedding flowers, but working with him on client weddings is always amazing. I know Kerim delivers top notch services to his clients. His floral arrangements are always inspiring and I love photographing them.

• Luke Sky-Walker Laser Engraving
    Luke Sky-Walker Laser Engraving Wedding Invitations

I highly recommend My Wedding Blooms, in the past I have ordered several floral arrangements and I have ALWAYS been very satisfied. I no longer have to shop around whenever I need flowers for my wife, a show, or for my own special events. Kerim has an amazing talent and you will always get fresh and beautiful flowers for a good price.

• Pennyrella Weddings
    Pennyrella Weddings Wedding Planners

I love working with Kerim and his staff. He is so very talented and professional. I love referring my brides to him because I know that their wedding will always look gorgeous. Kerim has an eye for colors and design and knows exactly what will work and what will not work. His best quality is that he is always very honest with his brides, letting them know what will or will not look fabulous and he is always right. I have never seen a wedding that he has done that was not picture perfect.

• 1663 Blake Ave Los Angeles, 90031 See on map