Flowers by Leah

Sunland, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Flowers by Leah is a wedding florist located in Sunland, California, that serves Los Angeles, the Inland Empire, and Orange County. Owner Leah Horrigan has owned her company for more than 24 years and would love to share her design skills and passion with couples on their wedding day. She hopes to impress couples with her expertise and ability to creatively incorporate people's personalities into floral design.

Flowers by Leah wants to make your event beautiful and memorable. To do so, she offers a variety of floral styles, including classic, country, eclectic, nautical, tropical, preppy, vintage, and more. She offers couples consultations and samples, as well as venue visits. She can also deliver, set up, and clean up all items. Flowers by Leah offers the following floral and non-floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower baskets
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$174

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 02/06/2022

Flexible, Understanding, and Enthusiastic

Leah did a wonderful job with our flowers! We had wireframe sculptures made by a friend that we wanted to use for our centerpieces, and Leah did a great job incorporating them into beautiful works of art! My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets were also a delight— they smelled wonderful, but in a perfectly delicate and not overpowering way, which is just what I was looking for! Our wedding day was pretty windy, but the petal design that we had for our aisle actually stayed pretty darn well. Overall, everything that Leah touched was simply elevated in elegance and beauty. Her work made our wedding day all the more special.
  • Jillian
    Jillian I. Married on 11/06/2021

Don't know anything about flowers? Hire Leah

Wow wow wow, I am so impressed with the flowers that I received from Leah and her team.

Leah was recommended to me by my venue, as they have worked wither multiple times and she already knew the layout. But I don’t know a lot about flowers, I simply know of one flower I like, so I heavily leaned on Leah’s expertise on what would look good.

Great choice, because my wedding was beautiful. I simply gave her a budget, a color scheme, and a small list of flowers that I like. Not only that, but she went through at least 5 revisions due to my constantly changing mind, but she never once complained.

My husband and I were so impressed with the way that our wedding looked: the arch, the aisle, the centerpieces, the garlands on the tables. Absolutely everything was beautiful and we were getting a lot of compliments on the floral arrangements.

If we ever have another event where we need floral arrangements, we know who to go to. Hire Leah for your next event, especially if you’re having a wedding at the Knollwood Country Club in Granada Hills, CA.
  • Vika
    Vika Married on 10/09/2021

Leah is Amazing!

I absolutely loved working with Leah. My wedding date was postponed a year because of Covid. In the meantime, my vision and design changed as well. But throughout the process Leah was very patient, accommodating and understanding. She adjusted all the arrangements and colors exactly to my liking. On the day of the wedding, I was absolutely amazed by the bouquets and quality of her work. Our guests loved the arrangements as well. I would recommend Leah 100%.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

102 photos · 05/05/2019
  • Mike & Heather
    27 photos · 04/29/2017

Trista Maja Photography Trista Maja Photography Wedding Photographers

Leah has beautiful blooms.

Angeles National Golf Club Angeles National Golf Club Country Club Weddings

This lady has such a stunning eye on her floral creations, she is a wonderful business woman, intelligent, responsible and talented, a perfect person to have as your wedding floral professional! I asked Leah do handle my own Daughters wedding, this is how much I value her wonderful work, she did not let me down it was beautiful!

DJ Pasha Entertainment DJ Pasha Entertainment Wedding DJs

Flowers by Leah can make any size of event look and feel enormously alive and gorgeous. I have referred Leah to my clients and all have been fulfilled by the look and affordable elegance! Leah makes the investment in your arrangements part of the magic!!!

Sunland Sunland, CA, 91040
818-3148917
Location of (Flowers by Leah)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding