Flowers by Leah Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 02/06/2022

Flexible, Understanding, and Enthusiastic

Leah did a wonderful job with our flowers! We had wireframe sculptures made by a friend that we wanted to use for our centerpieces, and Leah did a great job incorporating them into beautiful works of art! My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets were also a delight— they smelled wonderful, but in a perfectly delicate and not overpowering way, which is just what I was looking for! Our wedding day was pretty windy, but the petal design that we had for our aisle actually stayed pretty darn well. Overall, everything that Leah touched was simply elevated in elegance and beauty. Her work made our wedding day all the more special.
  • Jillian
    Jillian I. Married on 11/06/2021

Don't know anything about flowers? Hire Leah

Wow wow wow, I am so impressed with the flowers that I received from Leah and her team.

Leah was recommended to me by my venue, as they have worked wither multiple times and she already knew the layout. But I don’t know a lot about flowers, I simply know of one flower I like, so I heavily leaned on Leah’s expertise on what would look good.

Great choice, because my wedding was beautiful. I simply gave her a budget, a color scheme, and a small list of flowers that I like. Not only that, but she went through at least 5 revisions due to my constantly changing mind, but she never once complained.

My husband and I were so impressed with the way that our wedding looked: the arch, the aisle, the centerpieces, the garlands on the tables. Absolutely everything was beautiful and we were getting a lot of compliments on the floral arrangements.

If we ever have another event where we need floral arrangements, we know who to go to. Hire Leah for your next event, especially if you’re having a wedding at the Knollwood Country Club in Granada Hills, CA.
  • Vika
    Vika Married on 10/09/2021

Leah is Amazing!

I absolutely loved working with Leah. My wedding date was postponed a year because of Covid. In the meantime, my vision and design changed as well. But throughout the process Leah was very patient, accommodating and understanding. She adjusted all the arrangements and colors exactly to my liking. On the day of the wedding, I was absolutely amazed by the bouquets and quality of her work. Our guests loved the arrangements as well. I would recommend Leah 100%.
  • Tony Russell
    Tony R. Married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Leah exceeded my expectations with her flower arrangements. Our arch needed to be larger than most because of my husbands height and her and her team did an excellent job. She went over all of the details with us and was able to repurpose my mothers wedding veil for my bouquet which meant more to me than I can put into words.

Flowers by Leah's reply:

Thank you for the great review, you were so nice to work with and I loved putting your personal touches on your bridal bouquet.
    thank you again for the kind words.
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 08/07/2021

Loved my flowers!!

Less than two weeks before my wedding our original plans for my bouquet fell through. Leah responded so quick and made me feel like everything wasn’t falling apart. Although I don’t know flowers and only told Leah I wanted “something whimsical and blue”, she was able to put something perfect together. AND delivered it to the venue for me. A true lifesaver. And the bouquet was stunning. If you know nothing about flowers or know everything, hire Leah!
  • Elysse
    Elysse Married on 07/03/2021

Simply amazing and beautiful

LOVED working with Leah. She is so sweet and easy to work with. She provided great advice and beautiful flower designs. I loved everything she did and her flowers brought something extra special to the venue.

Flowers by Leah's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I loved your venue, your wedding party and everyone involved made my job easy. You were super easy an fun to work with . I wish you the best!
    Danielle S. Married on 05/23/2021

Absolutely stunning

Wow, Leah what can I say? My wedding looked amazing because of you and your talent and skills. Thank you for creating my perfect vision for my wedding. You exceeded all of my expectations and more. I would definitely recommend you to hire leah for your wedding. She will not disappoint!!! All of our floral arrangements looked magical and perfect! Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. You were so beyond helpful with anything I needed! Xoxo

Flowers by Leah's reply:

Danielle, thank you for kind words, I am glad you were so happy and I am so glad that the new location work out so well. You were great to work with.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa H. Married on 09/05/2020

Beyond happy with Leah!

Leah provided beautiful florals/greenery for my brunch wedding, I am very pleased with the value of her services. She was attentive to both my vision and my budget, and was also flexible with last minute changes to venue and guest count due to COVID. The moment I held my bouquet was when I felt most like a bride on my wedding day, it was everything I had hoped it would be! I received many compliments on the aesthetic of the greenery garland used for the ceremony, the sweetheart table, and the guest table arrangements. I really couldn't be happier with how everything came together and the work Leah put in was a huge part of making our wedding special.
    Krisha D. Married on 02/01/2020

Best florist I could've asked for

Leah arranged the flowers for my wedding and from the moment we inquired till the actual wedding she had been nothing but great! I can't emphasize how great it was that she was as responsive as she was. Planning a wedding was stressful enough, but she made working with her so easy. Pricing was reasonable and for something as important as a wedding, you definitely DONT want to pass on quality. Working with her was such a breeze and she did not disappoint! During the planning process, Leah was always available to speak with us and was receptive to whatever we needed. We really appreciated how thorough she was in working with us. I sent her my pinterest board and she worked off of it perfectly! My guests loved the flower arrangements and even took them home, so you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend you pick Leah!

Flowers by Leah's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you on your wedding. I hope you are doing well and staying safe.
    Shannon O. Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Leah and her team did an amazing job at our wedding! The whole process was seamless, and Leah is very easy to work with! It was everything I had hoped for. I would highly recommend!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent florist!

Leah was wonderful to work with! We had a small job for her- altar flowers and boutonnieres, and she was eager to work with us. She was flexible with delivery times and provided beautiful arrangements. I would book her again in a heartbeat!
  • Courtney
    Courtney E. Married on 07/16/2019

Leah is the best! Absolutely stunning job!

Would give 10 stars if possible. Leah was fantastic all around! Our wedding was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, and it would not have been possible without Leah and the beautiful flowers and attention to detail that she provided. Throughout the process Leah was responsive, kind, accommodating, giving of her time, had great ideas and was just a sincere pleasure to work with -- a really great person. We had an intimate outdoor wedding with the goal of creating a romantic and twinkling ambiance, and we did just that with Leah's awesome help! The chuppah was stunning, the flowers were huge and abundant, the centerpieces were incredible -- round and garlands for the king tables, the aisle planters were perfect, the candles twinkling. Really, everything was just as we had envisioned, and it was incredible to see it all come to life. We had a 110 person wedding (fairly "small" in wedding terms), which is why the details mattered even more...not to mention that we are pretty meticulous people with extremely high expectations. Our floral decor consisted of so many small but important special touches that Leah herself personally accomplished. We cannot recommend or thank her enough!!

Flowers by Leah's reply:

Thank you, for this beautiful review, you and I worked well together. You made my job easy.

Flowers by Leah
  • Becky
    Becky T. Married on 07/13/2019

Leah was the dream vendor to work with!

When I was looking for a florist I vetted a handful of florists and Leah stood out as I could tell she understood my vision. She was incredibly responsive and collaborative the months leading up to my wedding, I sent her many photos of inspiration for color and style of flowers and where I wasn't sure what I liked, she was quick to send me pictures and ideas to help us quickly decide.

The flowers the day of my wedding could not have turned out better. Leah & team created a beautiful chuppah and ceremony setup. Leah is so skilled, quickly helping flip the ceremony site for the reception and making the evening look magical. Leah also helped us save a bit here and there with thoughtful recommendations and she found creative ways to repurpose our ceremony flowers for the reception. Finally, the table arrangements could not have been more beautiful -- our guests took them all home :)

Leah is a pro, lovely to work with and does amazing work! I can't stop recommending her!
    Sidney B. Married on 05/05/2019

The BEST florist

Leah was our florist for our wedding on May 5! It was a DREAM! I mean truly, she was so easy and flexible to work with. The flowers were an amazing value and on top of that all- the floral arrangements and bouquets were stunning! She was so great and I couldn’t be happier with how everything came out. She listened to my vision and made everything more beautiful than I could've pictured. The process was so easy from start to finish. My wedding bouquet is now preserved and hangs in a shadow box on my bedroom wall. I will have it forever! Thank you, Leah for the most incredible flowers!! I would recommend her to everyone for their wedding or special occasion!
  • Chanel
    Chanel Married on 04/14/2019

Leah is amazing!

Had my first consultation 2 weeks ago and she is so passionate about her craft and she have very good ideas and was upfront and honest! I am so excited to see our florals!
    Da Married on 09/08/2018
    Leah did amazing work for our wedding and we are still blown away by how beautiful every arrangement was! She was super responsive when we booked her, and also super gracious when we met for the first time and I had written the time down incorrectly in our calendar!

We didn't know that much about flowers, but had an idea of feel and color scheme. She recommended some beautiful flowers, and directed us away from specific species that weren't looking great in the weeks leading up to our wedding.

On the day-of, I was thrilled by my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquet, along with the mothers' corsages and the guys' boutonnieres. When we arrived at our reception, however, I was truly blown away. The cocktail area, welcome table, our sweetheart table and backdrop, cake, centerpieces... everything looked stunning. It was a wedding far more beautiful than I had imagined for myself, thanks to Leah.
    Nicole Married on 09/08/2017
    LEAH! My wedding planning approach was mostly do everything online and via email. There was plenty of room for error because miscommunication can occur very easily that way. Leah took my ideas, my budget and my timeline and executed it perfectly. She was flexible with times and delivered our flowers to two different locations. They were GORGEOUS and exactly what we were looking for in our wedding flowers. I can't recommend Flowers by Leah enough.

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. you were such a pleasure to work with. you made my job easy.

Negar Married on 10/15/2016
    Working with Leah was great and I highly recommend it. The day of the wedding I didn't have to ask any questions related to flowers which is very important for a bride. The flowers were more beautiful than I expected. They were probably my favorite part of the wedding.
    Amanda Married on 10/14/2016
    Leah was great to work with! She made some amazing arrangements with in my budget and had the best suggestions! I highly recommend working with her
    Lisa Married on 08/06/2016
    Hire Leah of Flowers by Leah! Her centerpieces for the Blossom Ballroom at The Hollywood Rooservelt Hotel were the most spectacular centerpieces I have ever seen! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were - and incredibly reasonable for how huge and gorgeous they were! From the bouquets to the unique aisle runner - the flowers were gorgeous! Leah created a backdrop of lighted material for the ceremony and it was breathtaking. Do whatever you have to - to hire Leah. The flowers are so beautiful and so reasonable. Your wedding will be a dream come true if Leah does the flowers.
    Heather Married on 04/29/2016
    Leah did the flowers at my best friend's wedding and they were so gorgeous - I knew I would be booking her for my wedding! She was so easy to work with and after talking to her for a few minutes and exchanging a few emails and pictures she totally "got" my vision.
    The flowers were gorgeous and I received so many compliments on them. She was flexible with delivery/set-up and was very accommodating to what I needed, as well as providing some extra blooms for that "just in case" moment. She was very professional, worked great with my budget, and was an all around pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!
    Alicia Married on 12/12/2015
    We chose Leah because she was local to where I grew up, and our venue was only about 20 minutes away. I was completely blown away with how beautiful our flowers were, and so were our guests. I received many many compliments on how gorgeous the arrangements were, from the aisle flowers to the centerpieces- they were perfection!
    Kristi Married on 09/19/2015
    Leah is amazing! Her flowers, stunning. I had a brunch, beach wedding 9/19/15. Leah came highly recommended, and did not disappoint. I had big dreams and a small budget and she managed to make my wedding incredible. My bouquet was easily, the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. So much love went into each piece. My reception was perfect, every single detail. She kept me calm during the stressful days leading up to the ceremony, always had an answer or suggestion and helped make the difficult decisions I had trouble making. She was a key element in my DIY wedding planning and I could not have done it without her. Thank you, Leah, for everything.
  • User2230037 2+ years ago
    This is the 4th time my family has used Leah. By far the best florist for an event. Will use her everytime. Professional, helpful amazing prices. By far the most beautiful bridal bouquets I have ever seen

Brenda Married on 06/07/2015
    Leah did an amazing job with the flowers on all aspects of our wedding -- decorating the ceremony arch and aisle, the centerpieces, bouquets, sweetheart table, and cake! She understood my vision and made sure that all the different flower displays were perfectly integrated. Even months after our wedding, our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. Not only does Leah create incredible floral displays, she is also a wonderful person to work with. She is very professional, responsive, and thoughtful.