Flowers by Leah Reviews

70 | Sunland, CA

70 Reviews for Flowers by Leah

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Da · Married on 09/08/2018

Leah did amazing work for our wedding and we are still blown away by how beautiful every arrangement was! She was super responsive when we booked her, and also super gracious when we met for the first time and I had written the time down incorrectly in our calendar!

We didn't know that much about flowers, but had an idea of feel and color scheme. She recommended some beautiful flowers, and directed us away from specific species that weren't looking great in the weeks leading up to our wedding.

On the day-of, I was thrilled by my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquet, along with the mothers' corsages and the guys' boutonnieres. When we arrived at our reception, however, I was truly blown away. The cocktail area, welcome table, our sweetheart table and backdrop, cake, centerpieces... everything looked stunning. It was a wedding far more beautiful than I had imagined for myself, thanks to Leah.

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2017

LEAH! My wedding planning approach was mostly do everything online and via email. There was plenty of room for error because miscommunication can occur very easily that way. Leah took my ideas, my budget and my timeline and executed it perfectly. She was flexible with times and delivered our flowers to two different locations. They were GORGEOUS and exactly what we were looking for in our wedding flowers. I can't recommend Flowers by Leah enough.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Flowers by Leah's reply:

Nicole, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. you were such a pleasure to work with. you made my job easy. Leah

Negar · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Leah was great and I highly recommend it. The day of the wedding I didn't have to ask any questions related to flowers which is very important for a bride. The flowers were more beautiful than I expected. They were probably my favorite part of the wedding.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2016

Leah was great to work with! She made some amazing arrangements with in my budget and had the best suggestions! I highly recommend working with her

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

Hire Leah of Flowers by Leah! Her centerpieces for the Blossom Ballroom at The Hollywood Rooservelt Hotel were the most spectacular centerpieces I have ever seen! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were - and incredibly reasonable for how huge and gorgeous they were! From the bouquets to the unique aisle runner - the flowers were gorgeous! Leah created a backdrop of lighted material for the ceremony and it was breathtaking. Do whatever you have to - to hire Leah. The flowers are so beautiful and so reasonable. Your wedding will be a dream come true if Leah does the flowers.

Heather · Married on 04/29/2016

Leah did the flowers at my best friend's wedding and they were so gorgeous - I knew I would be booking her for my wedding! She was so easy to work with and after talking to her for a few minutes and exchanging a few emails and pictures she totally "got" my vision.
    The flowers were gorgeous and I received so many compliments on them. She was flexible with delivery/set-up and was very accommodating to what I needed, as well as providing some extra blooms for that "just in case" moment. She was very professional, worked great with my budget, and was an all around pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!

alicia · Married on 12/12/2015

We chose Leah because she was local to where I grew up, and our venue was only about 20 minutes away. I was completely blown away with how beautiful our flowers were, and so were our guests. I received many many compliments on how gorgeous the arrangements were, from the aisle flowers to the centerpieces- they were perfection!

This is the 4th time my family has used Leah. By far the best florist for an event. Will use her everytime. Professional, helpful amazing prices. By far the most beautiful bridal bouquets I have ever seen

Brenda · Married on 06/07/2015

Leah did an amazing job with the flowers on all aspects of our wedding -- decorating the ceremony arch and aisle, the centerpieces, bouquets, sweetheart table, and cake! She understood my vision and made sure that all the different flower displays were perfectly integrated. Even months after our wedding, our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. Not only does Leah create incredible floral displays, she is also a wonderful person to work with. She is very professional, responsive, and thoughtful.

Amala · Married on 04/25/2015

I used flowers for Leah last month for my wedding. She came highly recommended through a close friend and she went above and beyond to do a great job. We had an indian wedding, and she made beautiful flower garlands for us. She also worked with our budget and helped us think of creative ways to make beautiful centerpieces while being budget savy. The day of my wedding it rained, and we had to move our ceremony indoors to a location that neither myself or Leah had seen before. Without skipping a beat, Leah and her team made the new ceremony room look gorgeous! Thank you for everything, Leah.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/17/2015

My mother-in-law worked with Leah for my wedding. She said that Leah was absolutely wonderful. Leah was easy to work with, flexible, and absolutely lovely. The floral arrangements, the bouquets, the corsages, and the boutonnieres were perfect. I highly recommend her!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/28/2015

Leah is amazing! She provided the most amazing, gorgeous flowers for my wedding which were exactly what I wanted! Leah has a calm energy and helped me to formulate what I wanted by me just telling her the colors and type of things I wanted or didn't want. I let her be the judge and what she came up with on wedding day was gorgeous! I could not be happier. Thank you Leah!

I am a event manager and wedding planner who is extremely particular about anything floral. This is the first time I have worked with Leah. Her creations are absolutely amazing and more than exceeded my and the couple's expectation. The centerpieces were gorgeous, the bouquets were heavenly and the extra attention she put into decorating the chuppah was fabulous. She is a hands on person who works closely with you to realize your vision and she has a wonderful demeanor. Her creativity is amazing! Her pricing far exceeded many other florists who I have worked with and she far surpassed all of them. She uses quality flowers, not fillers for all of her arrangements. She is now my #1 choice for my future events!

Rossy · Married on 09/13/2014

From day one Leah was very professional, listened to what our needs and wants were. She did an amazing job at putting together my vision, and working within our budget. She truly does a great job at what she does. My bouquet was beyond beautiful, and all my guest loved the center pieces she put together. I would definitely recommend"Flowers by Leah". she is truly reliable, responsible, and will deliver ones vision.

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

I actually met Leah at a wedding show and immediately felt comfortable talking with her about my wedding ideas and the fact that our wedding was on a modest budget. I originally wanted tulips but since my wedding was in August and I thought they would be really expensive I didn't think it would happen. Leah emailed me, remembering our conversation which I thought was amazing since she probably spoke to hundreds of brides that day. She said she could get tulips in Aug no problem. Well, months past and I had not gotten back to her but I always new that I would. I finally reached out to her two weeks before my wedding! I emailed her with pictures of flowers I liked along with my budget and asked her what could she do with such short notice and tight budget. She immediately emailed me and within a few days had options that could meet my budget. Without ever meeting again in person, I ordered the flowers and hoped for the best. On my wedding day, her assistant arrived with flowers in had and they were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Her assistant then went to the venue and actually put flowers around my cake. What was amazing about that was that I said hey whatever flowers you may have just "make it look good". It looked amazing! Leah really saved me and I have beautiful pictures as proof!

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2014

Leah did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We met with her at her house to discuss what we were looking for. She had tons of pictures and examples and helped us find the most beautiful flowers for our arrangements. By the time our wedding day came I completely forgot what flowers we had chosen and she totally blew us away. From the bouquet, to the table arrangements to boutonnieres, everything was stunning. The flowers were fresh, bright and looked very modern. We couldn't be happier with how all the flowers turned out. I would definitely recommend Leah for your wedding flower needs. My only wish is that I could make them last forever!

• I

Irina · Married on 05/17/2014

Beautiful work decorating. Leah is very easy to work with:)

Very professional, couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Leah was kind and easy to work with. She helped us stay within our budget, but without skimping on quality. I thank you Leah for your help in making the wedding very special.

Lori · Married on 03/15/2014

I feel like I did nothing to get the centerpieces I wanted at my wedding. I asked Leah to make an arrangement of herbs that's guests could take home at the end of the night and replant at home. I met with her, she gave us all the options, we chose and that was it! We have absolutely no problems with her, and we did barely any work! She was amazing and I was extremely happy with all the bouquets and flowers we used at the wedding as well. I would recommend her for the amazing quality of the flowers and herbs as well as the service we received. Leah was recommended to me and now I pass her forward to any and all who need a florist because she was absolutely amazing!

Ronda · Married on 12/29/2013

Leah is awesome! She made good suggestions and was patient with my decision making. She was flexible, pleasant to deal with, did not nickle and dime, and her flowers were beautiful!!! My ceremony and reception were just gorgeous. I would go with a regular size bridal bouquet rather than one that is larger than the bridesmaids bouqet. Highly recommend her!!

Carla · Married on 11/30/2013

Leah and her team are phenomenal! Leah did a great with incorporating our ideas and adding her touch to all of the details. Her employees have great customer service skills, were on time and we did not have to stress about a thing. We received so many compliments on the flower arrangements and bouquets. They did a great job and am forever grateful!

Juliana · Married on 10/05/2013

Loved working with Leah. Very easy and pleasurable to work with. Got lots of compliments on our flowers/plants. No complaints.

Loved my flowers and my centerpieces! Was exactly what I was looking for an had some great suggestions