Angeles National Golf Club

Sunland, CA View map
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Beautiful banquet facilities with capacity for over 200 guests are ready to accommodate you, your family and guests, with an manicured Event Lawn which can be used for Wedding ceremonies, outdoor receptions and celebrations with the capacity of 300 guests. The clubhouse overlooks the serene lake which is populated with ducks, cranes and various other water fowl. The vistas also incorporate the beautiful natural style golf course and the breathtaking mountain views of Angeles National Forest . Call Darecia Scott, Catering Manager at 818-951-8771, ext. 108 and schedule your private tour today! We look forward to making your Wedding dreams come true!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

1,500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

1,000.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Parking
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Campsite/Cabin
Country/Golf Club
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

Tonya Married on 11/07/2015
    Wow!!! I don't know where to begin, we celebrated my daughter's wedding Sat 11/7/2015 what a lovely day it was, Dan and his staff were incredible extremely helpful, if I was able to give 100 stars I would, This was a very emotional day for our family we had a unforeseen death in our family the week before so we were all working on trying to make this a special day without the sadness we endured the week before it was hard but we did it. The venue was beautiful scenery impeccable, staff was great from the waiters ,waitress bartender everyone that assisted that day was great..i want to send a special Thank you to Andrea she was so helpful and friendly I felt as though I've known her for years whenever I started feeling overwhelmed she came to me with this calm tone okay we have everything under control and they truly did, Dan I would like to commend you and your staff ,I could go on and on about ANGELES NATIONAL GOLF CLUB, they made my daughter wedding a special day to remember, God bless you all...
    Christa Married on 01/11/2014
    I hosted my wedding reception at Angeles National Golf Club in January 2014. Carrie and her crew went above and beyond to make my guests feel welcome. Carrie was very responsive to my emails and phone calls, she was also flexible and accommodating. With her experience and suggestions my reception went smoothly. Not only was the location beautiful it was also affordable.
    Roxana Married on 10/05/2013
    We were extremely satisfied with the service that this location provided for us from the day we booked them up until the day of our wedding. And especially Carrie, she was always on top of everything. Always went above and beyond to make our special day as pleasant and memorable as can be. Definitely recommend this venue

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Flowers by Dan Flowers by Dan Wedding Florists

I Love working at Angeles National Golf Club.. Flowers make the Location !!

Van Nuys Wedding Flowers Van Nuys Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

Great Wedding Venue!

Shuttered Light Photography & Video Shuttered Light Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Awesome place, great staff and definitely will recommend Angeles National Golf Club to our future clients!

9401 Foothill Blvd. Sunland, 91040
818-631-2274
Location of (Angeles National Golf Club)

Angeles National Golf Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Angeles National Golf Club?

Angeles National Golf Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Event Planning
  • Parking
  • Tables

At Angeles National Golf Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Angeles National Golf Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Angeles National Golf Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Angeles National Golf Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Campsite/Cabin
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Angeles National Golf Club for wedding events?

Angeles National Golf Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Angeles National Golf Club offer?

Angeles National Golf Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Angeles National Golf Club offer for wedding events?

Angeles National Golf Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Angeles National Golf Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Angeles National Golf Club is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding