9401 Foothill Blvd., Sunland, CA 91040 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 35 to 250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Angeles National Golf Club

Beautiful banquet facilities with capacity for over 200 guests are ready to accommodate you, your family and guests, with an manicured Event Lawn which can be used for Wedding ceremonies, outdoor receptions and celebrations with the capacity of 300 guests. The clubhouse overlooks the serene lake which is populated with ducks, cranes and various other water fowl. The vistas also incorporate the beautiful natural style golf course and the breathtaking mountain views of Angeles National Forest . Call Darecia Scott, Catering Manager at 818-951-8771, ext. 108 and schedule your private tour today! We look forward to making your Wedding dreams come true!

Follow Angeles National Golf Club on

07720872cf4bb83f 1403654233733 20140517191638
05 23 location scout0033
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
beaver jones wedding 010
Beautiful setting from The Event Lawn
Beautiful setting from The Event Lawn
On the Event Lawn by the lake.
On the Event Lawn by the lake.
Grand straircase at Angeles National Golf Club
Grand straircase at Angeles National Golf Club
One of the bridges on the course, photography options abound!
One of the bridges on the course, photography options abound!
The rustic bridge is the perfect backdrop for the bridal couple
07720872cf4bb83f 1403654233733 20140517191638

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Angeles National Golf Club

Tonya · Married on 11/07/2015

Wow!!! I don't know where to begin, we celebrated my daughter's wedding Sat 11/7/2015 what a lovely day it was, Dan and his staff were incredible extremely helpful, if I was able to give 100 stars I would, This was a very emotional day for our family we had a unforeseen death in our family the week before so we were all working on trying to make this a special day without the sadness we endured the week before it was hard but we did it. The venue was beautiful scenery impeccable, staff was great from the waiters ,waitress bartender everyone that assisted that day was great..i want to send a special Thank you to Andrea she was so helpful and friendly I felt as though I've known her for years whenever I started feeling overwhelmed she came to me with this calm tone okay we have everything under control and they truly did, Dan I would like to commend you and your staff ,I could go on and on about ANGELES NATIONAL GOLF CLUB, they made my daughter wedding a special day to remember, God bless you all...

Sent on 11/10/2015

Christa · Married on 01/11/2014

I hosted my wedding reception at Angeles National Golf Club in January 2014. Carrie and her crew went above and beyond to make my guests feel welcome. Carrie was very responsive to my emails and phone calls, she was also flexible and accommodating. With her experience and suggestions my reception went smoothly. Not only was the location beautiful it was also affordable.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Roxana · Married on 10/05/2013

We were extremely satisfied with the service that this location provided for us from the day we booked them up until the day of our wedding. And especially Carrie, she was always on top of everything. Always went above and beyond to make our special day as pleasant and memorable as can be. Definitely recommend this venue

Sent on 10/17/2013

Award

Angeles National Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 35
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Campsite/Cabin, Country/Golf Club, Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• 9401 Foothill Blvd. Sunland, 91040 See on map
    8186312274 (Other Phone Number)
    8189518791 (Fax Number)