22835 Cove View Street, Sun City, CA 92587 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Awesome Entertainment

Full-time MC's, DJ's and Event directors for a fun, unique and memorable for you and your guests.

Follow Awesome Entertainment on

DJ Jeff and Bob Wyar from Riviera Country Club n Pacific Palisades, CA. Jeff and DJ Peace provided...
57f5f73c5c94332b 1282103436326 DJKoolandPeace021010
Awesome Entertainment
DJ Peace says hello to DJ Kool at Mobile Beat Disc Jockey Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Zan the Man provided music and entertainment for the Season Finale Episode of "My Fair Wedding" with...
57f5f73c5c94332b 1282103436326 DJKoolandPeace021010

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for Awesome Entertainment

Mimi · Married on 02/13/2016

We had DJ Jeff for our February wedding in Scottsdale and he truly was awesome! We met with him several times before the event and he was very detailed and organized. He asked us what some of our favorite bands/artists were and from that he was able to figure out what type of music genres we liked. He also went to the venue prior to our event to check out the layout. My husband works in the audio/video industry so he used some of his equipment in addition to Jeff's and Jeff was very easy to work with. Jeff was also an incredible MC! He was very energetic and was able to play off different things that happened at the wedding. He also worked with our venue coordinator and made sure the night flowed smoothly!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Shalom · Married on 05/30/2015

My initial contact with Mark regarding my wedding was a 30 minute phone call that made me SUPER EXCITED about our wedding!! He had SO MUCH knowledge and combined with my ideas, I knew my reception was going to be the party of the year! The contracting process was a breeze (he is so flexible and accommodating to busy brides schedules). We met 2 weeks before the wedding to get the timeline and specific songs lined up. He is a phenomenal MC so realistically if you have someone to handle your guest table and set items up prior to the wedding you do not even need a coordinator because he keeps you on schedule! Mark exceeded our expectations and everyone had a wonderful night! Thank you Mark "DJ Peace" Thomas!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Marga · Married on 11/17/2013

I didn't even any other DJ/MC other than DJ Peace. I've attended 3 other weddings where Mark was the DJ/MC and I was the wedding coordinator. So, I had first hand knowledge before of how professional, dependable, and easy to work with he is. I knew that everything will go smoothly in terms of the ceremony and reception timeline. Mark always answered all my questions and concerns on time.

We ended up needing an officiant and we asked Mark if he could recommend someone to us. When he told us that he is also an officiant, I didn't look any further and hired him!

The planning was a breeze. My fiance and I did have a lot of 'homework' to do in terms of writing our Love Story and the introductions of our bridal and groom party for the grand entrance, but it was all worth it. Our Love story was probably at least 15 minutes long, but it was fun and funny! Everyone was having fun and laughing along with the story.

One of the biggest concern of having an Indonesian guest list is their lack of will to participate in the dancing and/or games. Mark is an EXPERT in dealing with this. He always managed to get people to participate (and have fun!). Also, during the reception, things didn't really go as planned, but Mark's improvising was even better. I'd definitely hire Mark as a DJ/MC again for any future event I have... :)

Sent on 01/07/2014

Award

Awesome Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown Hotel Weddings

We love Awesome Entertainment. They are on our preferred vendor list because they are great entertainers, mc's and djs!

• Entangled Films
    Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

Great company to work with. We highly recommend!

• 22835 Cove View Street Sun City, 92587 See on map
    Still servicing Pasadena/Los Angeles-area along with Orange County, Ventura, Riverside and San Bernardino County.