3619 briarvale street, Corona, CA 92879 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About DJ DGO

"Professional DJ/MC Services for the best moments of your life."

Energetyc, Easy to work with and enthusiastic, DJ DGO loves to bring happines to the weddings he djs at through the multitude of genres he mixes together to keep the crowd on a rhythmic journey.

DJ DGO understands the responsability of being the one in charge to provide entertaiment for the night of your life, so look no further, DJ DGO is here to make sure you have the night you've dreaming about.

img 4008 51 1028805 1560917366

DJ DGO 4
DJ DGO 5
  • Shirley

Shirley Hammond · Married on 11/03/2019

DJ DGO - Go Go Go let's Go!

Diego presented himself as a professional from the first point of contact through the end of the Wedding. I contacted Diego regarding my Nieces wedding. His quote was within their budget and reasonable. We all live in Arizona the Wedding took place in Calif. I emailed Diego asking if he would mind having a phone interview in which he said absolutely not a problem. We had our list down to 3 DJ's. We had him on speaker phone then grilled him with questions. We discussed Diego's answers to our questions and found them to be honest. Through the interview he actually listened to our request not making any of us think he knew better how we wanted things. Not to say he didn't offer suggestions when asked. The couple hired him that evening. He had only one request and that was to make a playlist explaining how important it was to help with the event running smoothly. His web site has a neat little tool to help with the Itinerary/playlist. Diego met with us at the venue a couple months later to go over the set up, the Venue Event Planner also mentioned she was very impressed with him and his knowledge, and how he set things up. A few more contacts to finish the planning, Diego always returned emails, text or calls in a timely manner most within a day even if only to let us know he received our message and will contact us asap. Again usually within a day I think there was one time it took two days for his return email.(: We did have a schedule of events and Diego was very accommodating and flexible the day of the Wedding. He arrived at the time he said he'd be there, confirmed with me nothing had changed then proceeded to set up both the reception hall and on the greens (gazebo) where the ceremony was to take place. His set up is very nice looking and he dressed as one would expect for a Wedding, Black and white, neat and clean. He told me he will be checking with me throughout the event just to make sure we were all on the same track. The Bride & Groom made certain they chose music for the ceremony and each festivity (1st dance, garter, bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc) and then made a list of music to play throughout the event. We also let Diego know it was ok for him to use his own judgement if he knew a song he felt the guest might enjoy to go with it. He did a wonderful job at the Ceremony all the music chosen was right on Que leading from one into the next and again throughout the reception. The sound and volume were perfect. We had quite a mixed group and our guest made a number of request in which Diego was able to provide and once the dancing started he kept it going along with the festivities that took place. This young man is very consciences and takes his job seriously! Diego had made the announcement for the dinner to start explaining the Bride & Groom will start the buffet with the Wedding party to follow and he will dismiss all other tables. Unfortunately it did not work that way by no fault of his and not surprisingly knowing our families. Lol However to my point Diego came to me with concern and we told him not to worry about it. Really he's not responsibly for the behavior of other people right? it all worked out (be sure you offer your DJ dinner)-( Diego was very discreet) and the music never stopped. It's obvious Diego enjoys his chosen profession as I caught him a couple times dancing to the music at his station. We had a number of guest compliment on the DJ and how nice he was and what a great party. We all agreed and in part, a BIG part this was because of Diego and his talent as a DJ . After the clean up I approached Diego tho Thank him for a job well done, he in return thanked me for hiring him. As expected he presented himself as a professional right to the end. I would without doubt recommend Diego. DJ DGO Thank You

DJ DGO 7
    Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Ashlee

ashlee M Bayless · Married on 10/05/2019

The best by far

I had my wedding two weeks ago, 10/05/19, and Diego was great. He communicated with me and was very responsive. He worked really hard to make sure most of the songs we picked were played. Diego was dressed for the occasion and our wedding guests loved him. If I ever have an event I will definitely call him.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ DGO FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth