This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Vibe Group Creations is a husband & wife wedding DJ company based in Temecula, California. My DJ motto is simple -- Happy Wife + Good Music = Happy Life. With over 20+ years of DJ experience, I'm confident I can keep your guests engaged, feeling good, and singing on the dance floor.

I won’t bore you with generic text and other marketing fillers but I encourage you to view my videos and reviews that accurately tell my story.

Visit my Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/vibegroupcreations

Looking forward to speaking with you and learning more about your big day!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Dennis from Vibe Group Creations received high praise from multiple reviewers who were impressed with his extensive music knowledge, professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to keep the dance floor lively throughout the entire night. He catered to the specific music preferences of the couple and their guests, ensuring a fun and upbeat atmosphere. Reviewers highly recommended Dennis for weddings and other events, highlighting his talent for delivering the right music at the right time.

Review summary

Powered by AI

G
Geraldine B. Sent on 02/20/2024

A definite party rocker!

We read the wedding reviews about Dennis and they are true — this guy knows his sht! Excuse my French but he had all of our guests partying and wanting more. We had an after party at a different location and wanted to take him with us and play more :) We had nothing but great feedback from our friends and family. Great job, Dennis!
B
Benjamin G. Sent on 02/12/2024

A true professional!

My fiance put me in charge of finding our DJ. I’m a musician myself so music means a lot to me for our wedding. The first thing that captured my attention with Dennis was his vast knowledge of music. I asked him how we approaches DJing wedding and other events. His answers made me realize he knew how to deliver the right music and the right time. And did just that at our wedding. We are so glad we went with Dennis. Great DJ and most of all, great friend and family man!
P
Patricia H. Sent on 02/05/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The best music selections all night!

We gave Dennis 10-15 songs to play and rest was history! He used those songs to catch our vibe for the whole night! We were already movin and groovin way before the dance floor was open! We learned that it takes years of experience to know when to play and what to play — and Dennis achieved that! We loved the music, his attention to detail, and his professionalism.
illustration stars

Team

Valerie Bolanos
Valerie Bolanos
Manager

Valerie is the office manager for Vibe Group Creations, LLC. She handles the every day operations for the company. She is also a mother to 3 kids so she is an expert in multi-tasking.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding