Pro City DJ

Temecula, CA View map Visit website
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

Pro City DJ is an attentive and experienced wedding DJ based out of Temecula, California. With an extensive amount of attention to the planning process, Pro City DJ will come very prepared to your wedding to deliver quality design, mix, music, and lighting services. You and your guests will truly appreciate the detail that goes into a Pro City DJ wedding.

Pro City DJ offers various level packages to fit the needs of various wedding couples' planning and budgetary needs. The highest tiered package, the Premier Wedding Reception Package, offers the following services:

• Four hours of DJ/MC service
  • Travel setup and teardown
  • High quality PA system for up to 350 guests
  • Two consultations and unlimited email communication for planning
  • Creating a custom itinerary document
  • Wireless microphone for the toasts
  • Dance floor lighting system
  • Extra time needed at additional cost

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Melody
    Melody Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing DJ

Just incredible. DJ Rick was truly a God-send; from the moment I contacted him through our wedding day festivities, he went above and beyond my expectations. His professionalism, warmth, and attention to detail really solidified him as an invaluable part of our wedding planning; the interactive document he created was extremely helpful, and by working on it via GoogleDocs, it helped provide a clear vision for the day and all key timeline points. We were able to share it with all appropriate parties once it was finalized: our bridal and groom parties, day-of-coordinator, photographer, etc. and it really helped to have everyone on the same page.

On the day of, our ceremony went without a hitch; the coordination and quality of the songs/microphones was unparalleled. Rick moved the party right along through cocktail hour, our grand entrance (where each pair had a unique entry song), and finally our reception; there was never a dull moment on the dance floor! Meanwhile, our guests were able to enjoy the photobooth he provided, and that was a hit as well.

DJ Rick made everything look easy, but in reality I know that he spent hours of careful planning and set up to ensure that everything was perfect for us on our special day. For that, I cannot thank him enough. Like the other reviews say, do yourself a favor and reach out to him if you’re looking for the most qualified DJ/emcee. I highly recommend him and would love to work with him again.

5 well-deserved stars!
  • Linda
    Linda W. Married on 02/01/2021

Happy! Happy! Happy!

We recently hired Pro City DJ for my son's wedding. I planned the wedding as my son and his bride live out of state. Feeling more that a little overwhelmed, Rick walked me through every step of the planning of the event. I did not realize that the DJ does more than play music - he MC's and orchestrates the entire day! Rick was absolutely outstanding. The wedding and reception were perfect. The music transitions during the ceremony were perfectly timed. People were partying until the very end of the reception! We also hired Rick to do the phioto booth. Everyone loved it! He has awesome props - it was a hit! I just could not be HAPPIER! Thank you Rick for your professionalism and for making my son's wedding a smashing success!

Pro City DJ's reply:

Working with Linda to plan the perfect Avensole Winery Wedding was a great experience. I knew she wanted it to be special with Up Lighting for the Reception Room and a Photo Booth for her guests. Everyone had a great time and the Reception Room looked Spectacular!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Temecula, 92590
Location of (Pro City DJ)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding