Temecula, CA 92590 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pro City DJ

Pro City DJ is an attentive and experienced wedding DJ based out of Temecula, California. With an extensive amount of attention to the planning process, Pro City DJ will come very prepared to your wedding to deliver quality design, mix, music, and lighting services. You and your guests will truly appreciate the detail that goes into a Pro City DJ wedding.

Pro City DJ offers various level packages to fit the needs of various wedding couples' planning and budgetary needs. The highest tiered package, the Premier Wedding Reception Package, offers the following services:

• Four hours of DJ/MC service
  • Travel setup and teardown
  • High quality PA system for up to 350 guests
  • Two consultations and unlimited email communication for planning
  • Creating a custom itinerary document
  • Wireless microphone for the toasts
  • Dance floor lighting system
  • Extra time needed at additional cost
7e84dfb5342d2bdd 1415034431516 785

65 Reviews for Pro City DJ

• Linda

Linda Wolfe · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Happy! Happy! Happy!

We recently hired Pro City DJ for my son's wedding. I planned the wedding as my son and his bride live out of state. Feeling more that a little overwhelmed, Rick walked me through every step of the planning of the event. I did not realize that the DJ does more than play music - he MC's and orchestrates the entire day! Rick was absolutely outstanding. The wedding and reception were perfect. The music transitions during the ceremony were perfectly timed. People were partying until the very end of the reception! We also hired Rick to do the phioto booth. Everyone loved it! He has awesome props - it was a hit! I just could not be HAPPIER! Thank you Rick for your professionalism and for making my son's wedding a smashing success!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Pro City DJ's reply:

Working with Linda to plan the perfect Avensole Winery Wedding was a great experience. I knew she wanted it to be special with Up Lighting for the Reception Room and a Photo Booth for her guests. Everyone had a great time and the Reception Room looked Spectacular!

Carlo M · Married on 09/21/2019

Best dj ever!

Wow. I don't even know where to start. So I was the groom of the wedding which means I didn't do much, but I was given the task by my now wife of finding a fantastic DJ. I only had one job... And thank goodness I found Rick and Pro City DJ!

Rick MC'eed and DJ'ed my now wife and my wedding a couple weeks ago and he did a phenomenal job. Ok, actually I do know where to start. Let me first start off by saying that if you have a wedding near the Temecula, SD, OC, Riverside area, hire Rick and Pro City DJ. Also get his Photobooth package too, it makes it easy on you.

Your wedding coordinator/venue will have a list of recommended DJs and Pro City DJ may not be one of them, but that's ok. I found through googling and asking around that most of the time this is because these venues get a kickback for having those DJs on their list, so when they are hired the venue gets a percentage back or the venue is being paid to have the DJ listed. So if Pro City DJ isn't on there, don't fret. Still call Rick and hire him.

I believe I first contacted Rick 8-10 months prior to the wedding date. He was super helpful and spoke to me on the phone for about an hour or two going over what typically happens in the next couple of months and how the day is planned out. He also prepared an awesome 6-10 page Google Document with an outline of things that you and your fiance will work on for the next couple of months. Things such as timing of events, songs to certain parts of the wedding, etc. It's very detailed. In fact, our wedding venue coordinator and our other vendors (videographer, photographer, etc) just went off of what the document Rick and I had made since it was so comprehensive.

Rick was also super chill about any last minute changes. My fiance and I had a plan for how our grand entrance was going to be using the Proclaimers 500 Miles Song and he helped us get it done to have our audience participate. Also, I had planned a fun sing-along for my fiance during the wedding a week before the wedding and we were able to get everyone to serenade my wife. 3rd, my mom had snuck a couple of raffle tickets into the gift boxes and so we had a random raffle giveaway towards the end of the wedding which was literally last minute but Rick somehow made it super fun and even had raffle music playing. Lastly, my sister had an impromptu musical shingdig that she wanted to do for us and Rick smartly asked for our permission beforehand. We agreed to it, which we are very happy for but we very much appreciate Rick asking.

Oh yeah, side tangent. So for the singalong, I brought my guitar and Rick was able to set up a direct line via quarter inch cable to his sound system so it was super easy for me to start the singalong. And also, I asked my cousin if he could play his violin during the pre-processional time and Rick was more than accommodating in getting that set.

As for the dance floor, there was only 1-2 dull moments and it was anticipated. We had thrown in 1-2 non-dance songs in there that our the favorite songs of my wife's 5 year old nephew and 3 year old niece. Those two little kiddos had a blast, as did we since they were having fun, but it did kill the dance floor. Again this was anticipated. I mean, one of the songs was Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys. That said, we didn't tell Rick which songs they were but it seemed like he knew already. As soon as those songs finished, he knew exactly what to play afterwards to get everyone back to dancing. Almost everyone stayed until the end of the wedding since they were having such as great time and this is mostly due to Rick's awesome DJing.

With regards to what package we purchased, we got 5.5 hours of DJ/MCing with ceremony and reception parts. Also got the photobooth which prints out 3 picture strips. Rick brings an attendant to help and also a table of props! You also get full resolution pictures sent via email after the wedding which is nice! We also got uplights which were pretty cool and made the ambience of the night so much better.

Rick is super professional. He has done this for a long time and knows what he is doing. My officiant/friend forgot to tell people to stand right before the bride was going to walk down the aisle, but Rick quickly recognized that and very calmly and subtly informed the audience to please stand. No hiccups whatsoever!

Lastly, if none of the above is enough to persuade you to hire this amazing person, you should hire him just because he is and will be your biggest cheerleader throughout this process. During every single conversation and email, Rick will constantly remind you that you are doing a great job and that things are going well. If not, he'll gently nudge you along. It was such a nice feeling having Rick, who we know has been through a ton of weddings, remind you that things are going well. Even during the wedding day when my wife and I were incredibly tired, he kept telling us how great things were going and it was really reassuring to hear.

Sent on 10/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pro City DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Temecula, 92590 See on map
    951-376-5200 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pro City DJ)