My Wedding Blooms Reviews

My Wedding Blooms 5
My Wedding Blooms 6
My Wedding Blooms 7

Kameron · Married on 09/22/2018

Kerim was our favorite person to work with the entire time we were planning the wedding. He is one of the most friendly and caring people that you will have the opportunity to work with if you decide to go with him for your wedding.

His flowers were amazing! The execution was flawless and he exceeded every expectation. He helped us with flower selections, gave us recommendations, and steered us away from making any mistakes or regrets.

He showed up at the end of the event just to say hi, and we even took a moment with him for a couple photos because he became that kind of friend through the process.

Beauty and delivery and execution is important, but so is the person pulling all the strings and their ability to show that they care about your event just as much as you do.

MWB is the only choice for your wedding. He was an A++ in our book.

My Wedding Blooms 8
    My Wedding Blooms 15
    My Wedding Blooms 16
    My Wedding Blooms 17

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2018

Kerim was absolutely amazing to work with in planning the flowers for our wedding day! From our planning meetings he perfectly captured the look we were going for, gave us a detailed cost breakdown, and offered his experienced advice when we were stuck on a decision. He is wonderful at reusing the flowers from the ceremony at the reception, without any of the guests even knowing, which is very helpful in cutting costs! He beautifully executed the flowers on our cake, on the ceremony gazebo, and the center pieces! He has a great checklist he uses so that you don't forget any of the places you need flowers at your wedding! With years and years of experience, we were in excellent hands in hiring Kerim to do our wedding! I would highly recommend him! Love, The Rossie's

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2017

No matter how hard I try, I'll never have enough words to thank Kerim for the extraordinary floral arrangements his team created for our wedding day. Every detail was perfect and spectacular. I'd hoped that My Wedding Blooms would give us a "wow" factor, but they created an "Oh My God" experience. I wanted people to walk into our wedding space and be delighted by the colors; instead people walked in and were blown away by the gorgeous, vibrant, spectacular array of elements that were lovingly and thoughtfully put together. I was excited that I would be able to carry the Bible bouquet that my mom used on the day but she married my father, but my heart was beyond full when I saw what Kerim made for me. I literally felt like my mom was walking with me and my father as he escorted me down the aisle to marry my husband. Since our wedding day we've received countless compliments about the flowers and the overall look of our wedding and we owe you a debt of thanks to Kerim and My Wedding Blooms for understanding the vision and bringing it to life in the most perfect way. For our friends and family who took arrangements home, they've shared how they kept them and nurtured them until the very last bloom fell off the very last flower because they were too beautiful not to enjoy until the bitter end. I've always believed that flowers are a true and natural expression of love and happiness; that's why I always have fresh flowers at home. Thank you Kerim from the bottom of our hearts for making our day beautiful and fragrant and filled with floral love.

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

Kerim at My Wedding Blooms was an absolute dream to work with! The flowers at my wedding were stunning and even better than what I had imagined. Kerim is creative, professional, and worked very hard to make sure our flowers looked amazing at my wedding. He helped guide me with flower selection based on the season and made sure that every detail was thought of, from the flower girl baskets to the guest book table, corsages and boutonnieres. Our guests were amazed by how beautiful the flowers looked and it made our ceremony and reception feel magical.

• I

Irina · Married on 03/04/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Catherine · Married on 02/28/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

• Alma

Alma · Married on 10/29/2016

Even if I tried to describe with words how beautiful my wedding turned out because of Kerim's ideas on flower arrangements I don't think I could give it justice. From the moment we sat down with him and went over all the details of what I wanted for my ceremony and reception, he was so helpful letting me know what would and not work. I thought that what I wanted was pretty enough but his ideas and suggestions brought the flowers up a couple notches. Since I didn't know what type of flowers I specifically wanted I gave him free range to choose for me. He showed me pictures of what he had in mind and his ideas were absolutely beautiful, especially in person. Thank you, Kerim! for making my wedding ceremony and reception such a spectacular thing to look at!

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

Kerim is a true professional; I've met few people in any industry who take as much pride and care in the work they do. He was incredibly accommodating and worked with us to provide exceptional service at a price we could afford. If you book him, you'll be in excellent hands!

Donna · Married on 04/02/2016

Kerim is the BEST! I recently had my wedding in Santa Barbara, I found the prices in SB for flowers to be too high, and so I thought to contact My Wedding Blooms in LA and check to see if they would cater to my flower needs. Kerim gave time for me and quoted me with reasonable rates for my flower requirements. I showed him pictures of the bouquet I wanted to have and on the day that I picked up my flowers, they were stunning! He took the time to let me know how to handle them best to make sure that the flowers stay fresh during our trip to SB. I can't say enough about Kerim and any bride should not hesitate to contact him for their flower needs, because he would definitely help you out!!

Thanks Kerim!

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

I wish I could give 10 stars!!!! Before finding Kerim, our search for a florist was quite a lengthy one! We started with some recommendations from friends and our hotel before our coordinator told us we HAD to meet Kerim from My Wedding Blooms. From our very first encounter with Kerim, we knew we had found the most caring and warm florist we could have envisioned. He truly wanted us to be happy and wanted to create our vision for us!!

Before our first meeting, we had found some inspiration floral ideas that we sent to Kerim. During our meeting, he spent about 2 hours with us explaining what each flower was in the arrangements and showing us similar flowers we could use to help create the same feel. Most importantly, he listened to us and our budget and helped create a masterpiece that was beyond our expectations. He helped us allocate our money throughout the wedding day to ensure we got the most of our money. Kerim at My Wedding Blooms was the most amazing recommendation for our wedding day...he truly went above and beyond to satisfy both my husband and I. As my husband said on our last floral meeting, "I'm going to miss seeing, Kerim!"

And..while this review is 2 months overdue, our guests are still talking about our arrangements and asking for his information! Thank you so much, Kerim!! You are a true artist!!!

Couldn't ask for better service for my day! thank you.

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Kerim was wonderful to work with. From our very 1st consultation meeting I fell in love with his work. His prices were reasonable compared to other florists. Kerim sat down with me and looked at my colors and ideas for bouquets and centerpieces and also gave me his opinions on bridal flowers. He was very experienced and helpful along the way. I didn't have the biggest budget for flowers but he worked with me to make sure I got what I envisioned but not going over the price I wanted. The day of the wedding the bouquets and centerpieces were just what I hoped for and more! The flowers were so gorgeous and the colors were exactly what I wanted. Guests were so happy that they could take the centerpieces home with them. Kerim personally delivered the bouquets and decorated the cake and tables himself. I couldn't be happier with the way the flowers turned out. I highly recommend My Wedding Blooms to any bride looking for an experienced florist for their wedding. Thank you so much Kerim! ~Mr. and Mrs. Velis

Michelle · Married on 05/22/2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I had envisioned but better. Kerim really knows what he is doing, and provides excellent suggestions you wouldn't have even thought of. He did both our reception and our ceremony and both looked amazing. He incorporated the colors I wanted and carried out my theme perfectly. The arrangements were also very large and full of a variety of flowers to create texture. Everything was perfect. He also went to bat for me when the venue was holding back on candles. He's a great person to work with.

PERFECT DAY!! BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!! EXCELLENT VENDOR!! Couldn't have been happier with this vendor and his team. Kerim was a delight to work with from day one until the day of the wedding. He helped work with my budget and designed the most beautiful centerpieces with me that my guests are still talking about. The day was perfect. He even made these adorable little take-home presents for my guests (little bamboo lucky trees for all my guests to take home). I highly recommend Kerim and my wedding blooms for your wedding. You will not be disappointed. He will work with you and what you want and envision the perfect day for you. Meet with him and you'll see what him talking about!!

Shaina · Married on 05/08/2015

We used Kerim for our wedding and I couldn't be happier. We had a blush and gold themed wedding and he designed beautiful blush and white centerpieces and bouquets for us. People were really impressed with the flowers and they turned out even better than I imagined. We did half tall and half short centerpieces and he even went out of his way to make the stands for the short centerpieces and paint them gold (they didn't look painted, they looked great) to go with the feel of the wedding.

Kerim was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! He sat down with me, helped me craft a vision for my wedding flowers, bouquets, cake, etc.! Moreover, he made it work with my budget and was extremely flexible in accommodating my requests. I have already recommended My Wedding Blooms to several friends. Everyone at the wedding raved about the floral and cake design! I can't recommend My Wedding Blooms highly enough!

Laura · Married on 10/19/2014

After significant research, I made an appointment with Kerim at My Wedding Blooms. I really appreciated that he was flexible and able to work with my schedule. Since it was a later appointment, I thought we would rush through our first meeting. On the contrary - Kerim really took the time to understand my vision. He showed me a ton of pictures of different flowers we could use to execute the look I was going for. Not only could I tell that he was best in class in the flower industry, but he's also very personable. As a recent bride, looking back on the planning process made me realize how important it is to work with people that you actually like - and Kerim was at the top of my list of vendors. He also was able to really work within my budget which I was worried about pre-meeting. My flowers at the wedding were absolutely gorgeous - I got so many compliments on all the florals. Additionally, at the last minute I asked Kerim to bring a flower for my hair. He brought 4!! This was awesome because I could switch them out as the day went on so it always looked fresh.

Overall - Myweddingblooms went above and beyond for my wedding and I'm so happy I went with this vendor!!

Tanvee · Married on 10/18/2014

Kerim did an absolutely incredible job at my wedding. The final centerpieces blew me away – he has impeccable taste ladies and for a really good price. I had already gone through 4 other florist before I got to Kerim (yes I’m very picky :p) and was so lucky that I finally found him 2 months before my wedding. He was always available to talk and infact squeezed me in for appointments as late at 10 pm in the evenings. Planning a wedding is ofcourse stressful but having a calm guy like Kerim with an always happy attitude to talk to makes a huge difference! Also he is truly an artist when it comes to his work product- the final look of the flower arrangements exceeded my expectations. All my guests loved the centerpieces. I highly recommend Kerim to all the brides out there- if you’re still looking for a florist stop here you have def found him. Thanks again Kerim for all the hard work!

Gina · Married on 10/12/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Kerim for my October wedding all without ever meeting him, until the day of. I almost didn't meet him, as I was still busy getting my makeup and hair done. But I wanted to meet this delightful man who made ordering and designing the flowers so easy. So with curlers in my hair, and my bathrobe on, I went out to personally meet Kerim, and thank him for all the hard work.

His bouquet was stunning, and it wasn't the "broccoli" looking kind which I was thankful for. He asked what type of dress I had, and based on the form of it he suggested the more slender form of the bouquet, which I agreed with. Kerim has worked with numerous Korean-Chinese weddings, and so he was so informed of what flowers Chinese people were superstitious of and what colors went well with the traditional Korean dress (Hanbok)! He knew more than I did on those matters!

He was very flexible, working with me over the phone, via internet, and email. Kerim was prompt, courteous, and professional working with my small budget. Looking at the flowers, from the center pieces to the bouquets to the boutonnieres, everything was so beautiful and made to last. When I was hesitant about the calla lily for my husband's boutonniere, Kerim assured me that they were not the big lilies, and that I would want this mini calla lily due to its ability to last thru numerous hugs. That mini calla lily was the perfect size, beautifully packaged, and lasted 3 days!

Thank you so much Kerim for your hard work! It was much appreciated.

Hillary · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I got married in August in CT where my husband is from and had a reception in October in CA where we live. For our CA reception, we worked with Kerim at My Wedding Blooms. He was so friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with. At our initial meeting, we mentioned some ideas we had, including the colors and types of flowers we were interested in and he came up with some great ideas. Based on what we told him we wanted for the look of the reception he also helped us decide the design of our wedding cake. In our final meeting, about a week before the event, I shared some pictures with Kerim of what my bouquet in August looked like and asked if he could incorporate some of those flowers as well. Much to my delight, he was able to order some of the same flowers and created THE most beautiful centerpieces. For our place settings we wanted individual succulents, Kerim picked out a wonderful array of succulents and put them in individual pots with moss – they looked wonderful on the tables and looked amazing with the centerpieces. He also provided gorgeous flowers for our cake. Kerim and crew completely exceeded all of our expectations, by far. If you want someone who is easy to work with & you want your flowers to be extra beautiful, use Kerim at My Wedding Blooms!

Julia · Married on 10/10/2014

I hired Kerim from My Wedding Blooms after having a terrible experience with another florist and had to start over just 5 months before my wedding. I was a little traumatized from the experience and didn't think that my vision would come together. I was in great hands with Kerim. We had a very thorough 2-hour first consultation where he walked through all the details with me. I should mention that I had a VERY strict budget that I wasn't able to budge on, and he did everything in his power to make sure I had the best for my money. He was very honest about what he thought would work and what wouldn't. The results were incredible. He showed up on the day with the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I've ever seen. Exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend My Wedding Blooms to everyone!

Pimjai · Married on 09/27/2014

I used My Wedding Blooms for the centerpieces of my reception. Kerim was very knowledgeable on the flowers that would be able for my wedding day as well as kept in mind of my budget. Kerim was also very flexible on adapting to different changes to the wedding location and color.

On my wedding day, I received compliments on the centerpieces from my guest and had no issues with any centerpieces being left behind after the reception is over.

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2014

When I started shopping around for flowers, I knew I liked roses and I knew I wanted to use pinks, but I didn't really know much else. The flowers at my wedding were perfect thanks to Kerim and My Wedding Blooms.

From my first meeting with Kerim, I knew he would do a wonderful job. I would give some direction of what I was looking for, and he had great ideas and a million photos to show me options. He's done so many venues, he was even familiar with my church and my venue, so he knew what we needed and what we could live without. He also had some great suggestions, which I appreciated, and he wasn't pushy. I felt completely comfortable and knew that he'd make my wedding perfect.

I cannot recommend this vendor enough! If you go through My Wedding Blooms, you will be in good hands and can rest assured that the flowers at your wedding will be out of this world. We had multiple guests ask us about our flowers because the floral displays were gorgeous (Kerim did some long vases with orchids floating in the stems...it was unreal).

Kerim gave me exactly what I was looking for even though I had no idea what it was at the time. I recommend My Wedding Blooms to any bride!

Maureen · Married on 08/23/2014

Kerim Albanes, the owner of My Wedding Blooms, is the most artistically talented florist I have ever met. He is a genius with flowers. When my daughter (the bride) and I first met Kerim at his studio, I was impressed with how gracious and knowledgeable he is about flowers, growing cycles, and weather patterns. He knows it all and with this amazing information we were able to make good decisions about our wedding flowers. The flowers at our wedding were gorgeous! They were breathtakingly beautiful and my email is overflowing with comments about our flowers. Kerim is a young man with an old soul and new age knowledge and savvy.

teresa · Married on 05/25/2014

It was unbelievably amazing. When you usually attend a wedding you remember about the food, the dj, the venue..... That's usually the case.....
    But in my case the flowers were the talk of the night, Kerim did such a fabulous job, everybody were fighting to win our beautiful arrangement. He went beyond my wildest dreams, all my vendors & guests were in awssssssssssss.............................. Kerim will make your wedding stand out he's far from being the "cookie cutter" florist, everything is to the T, talk about custom? Way over custom :D
    I highly recommend him, but wait!! There's more........ He's gonna kill me lol.
    He's the ultimate wedding planner/consultant, yep, if you need anything just ask him!!
    He helped me so much with everything else to the point that I even named him "my honorary hubby".
    Check him out, I would do this all over again, just sayin......