Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679 Map · Phone number

About Carrie Goff

If you are looking for a professional team of go getters, fashion gurus, master organizers, stealth negotiators, seamstress extraordinaires, boutonniere makers, design fanatics, and problem solvers, then look no further.

We are a full service event planning & design company producing all types of social, corporate functions, weddings and events.Carrie Goff and her Team have business for over 7 years.

Visit Our Orange County STUDIO and see how we can help plan your special event! 949.709.7697 or email info@carriegoff.com

website: Carriegoff.com

coyotehillsvickyandsam
e5d7b6fee48a8fe6 1246910415045 ninawedding17

7 Reviews for Carrie Goff

Chelsea · Married on 04/17/2010

Carrie is totally amazing. Many people told me how much a having a planner can help on the day of your wedding but you will never truly appreciate it until your own wedding. Carrie made our relatively logistically complicated wedding flow perfectly. I am truly amazed at how good she is at her job. Because of Carrie's professionalism and organization we were able to enjoy our wedding without worrying about any of the details that can make a wedding a stressful event. We are forever indebted!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Lacie · Married on 06/27/2009

I cannot say enough about Carrie and her team! They are better than I ever expected and completely worth every penny--I feel like I got a great deal! She and her team are diligent and efficient! Any problems that occurred on the wedding day (that of course I didn't hear about until after) she handled with ease and with class! Carrie seemed to have a ton of experience and has relationships with most people in the industry! She gave us a recommendation for a videographer and he was fantastic! Carrie also handled our lighting and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! She gave me the comfort of knowing she was always accessible, while never being obtrusive! Great job Carrie!!

Sent on 07/23/2009

Victoria · Married on 10/18/2008

Carrie did a GREAT job with my wedding. She was there for me every step of the way and made me feel like I was the only wedding she was planning!

Sent on 08/07/2009

Carrie Goff FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Exquisite truly does make magic happen! Their hands-on approach to wedding planning really shows. They have a variety of talents and use those talents to their fullest. We always have a blast working with this awesome company! Jay at The D'Jay Company

• Undercover Live Entertainment
    Undercover Live Entertainment Wedding Bands

We have had the opportunity to work with Carrie a few times now. Every time we have done a wedding with her and her staff it has been a smooth well planned event. If you want a special vibe for your event, then you have found the right person to handle that for you. We look forward to working with her again. Thanks Carrie! George Loreto Undercover Band Leader

• Photojenic
    Photojenic Wedding Photographers

I was fortunate to have the experience of working with Carrie on Mike and Lena's wedding day. I had heard of her company for quite some time (all great things) so I was excited to experience her first-hand. I was so impressed as I watched Carrie personally sew Lena into her dress when the hand-made couture gown would not zip. Wow! That is clearly going above and beyond for her clients!! The rest of the day was smooth and magical just as they had hoped and they had Exquisite's team to thank for that.

• Trabuco Canyon, 92679 See on map
    9492577830 (Other Phone Number)
    9497097697 (Fax Number)
    Studio Located In Orange County, Mission Viejo. By Appointment only MOnday through Saturday.