Cake Studio LA

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

Cake Studio LA is a specialty cake shop located n Los Angeles Ca.. The talented team of cake designers at Cake Studio LA are passionate about making beautiful and delicious cakes for couples on their wedding day. For your special day, Cake Studio LA will work with you to create a unique and delectable wedding cake that will delight your taste buds on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

At Cake Studio LA, the team makes their own fondant for all of their wedding cakes. They also offer a delicious variety of cake flavors and fillings. Along with their custom wedding cakes, Cake Studio LA bakes cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, and pastries. Each cake and dessert is made with organic ingredients that can be prepared to meet all of your dietary and nutritional needs.

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Suzzie Married on 04/14/2017
    WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!
  • User2154157 2+ years ago
    My Wedding colors are apple green,yellow and raspberry and new white.
  • I
    Ilnaz Married on 05/01/2015
    In business, I take pride in being confident in what I sell. So when it came time to find my vendors for my wedding, there were certain criterias that I was looking for in the people that I was going to be doing business with. I had met with 2 cake vendors and neither one of them made me feel right about working with them.
    When it came time to see Sonia at Cake Studio LA, I knew right away that I liked her. She was aggressive in the right way. I was looking for someone who knew what they were talking about all while taking my requests in consideration.
    After our 1 hour meeting, we drew up what would be our wedding cake. Weeks following, I kept going back and forth on the design. Sonia never seemed annoyed but rather extremely patient. I ended up not making any changes and I couldn't be any happier about it.
    Sonia's cake and the décor was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Cake Studio LA's reply:

Thank you Ilnaz for the beautiful review you left. You were a delight to work with and it was such a pleasure to have been apart of your wedding by allowing me to sweeten up your big day just a bit more. Wishing you and the hubby a lifetime of happiness. XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © Wedding Photographers

Cake Studio makes cakes that are art by any stretch of the imagination. Always an amazing display for your wedding... love to shoot them but like to eat them more! Tom Keene www.LAdigitalPhoto.com

My Ceremony Singer My Ceremony Singer Wedding Musicians

Sonia of the wonderful "Cake Studio" is one of the most sensitive and conscientious cake bakers and designers in the event industry. You can be sure from the very first conversation with her to the design and completion of your cake that you will not be disappointed. It's truly a pleasure to know a wedding professional like Sonia, who does not only turn out incredible cakes, but, is also a patient person to discuss your ideas with. Diane of "My Ceremony Singer"

Arka Weddings Arka Weddings Wedding Planners

Sonia from Cake Studio not only makes beautiful cakes but also amazing cupcakes, they are really good. She makes these beautiful custom cakes that are so unique. I have been referring all my clients and use her for my personal events and every time she does exactly what we ask her to do. She's very sweet, patient, super talented and very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 91505
213-483-2253

Monday -Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm By appointment only
Location of (Cake Studio LA)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding