Top Tier Treats

Los Angeles, California View map Visit website

Top Tier Treats is a from-scratch bakery in Los Angeles, California, that’s most passionate about wedding cakes. Each client may meet with the owner, Jamaica, to talk through what they’re envisioning for their big day. Cakes do not contain preservatives, and nothing is ever frozen; each may feature fresh fruit and local ingredients. Top Tier Treats wants to make a cake that’s creative and in line with each couple’s wants and needs, and create a lasting, positive impression.

Top Tier Treats crafts memorable groom cakes, cookies, cupcakes, pastries, and cakes. They hold a health license, and may whip up lactose-free and vegan creations. Top Tier Treats will supply cake cutters and cake stands. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Custom design

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Erika
    Erika S. Married on 03/13/2021

Beautiful & Delicious Wedding Cake!

We had the best experience working with Top Tier Treats for our wedding! After sampling their cakes we were sold! Jamaica was wonderful to work with and even took care of contacting my planner and florist to make sure everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding. The cake turned out beautiful and it was delicious! Our guests LOVED the cake and we could not have asked for more!
  • Wen
    Wen Married on 08/11/2019

Great vendor, excellent value and amazing cake

I can't say enough good word to Jamaica and Top Tier Treat did an amazing job with my wedding cake. It not only looked amazing, but tasted amazing too. They are extremely accommodating and very reasonably priced.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 03/23/2019

Delicious, beautiful wedding cake!

Jamaica made a cake for my baby shower 12 years ago, as well as my daughter's one year birthday. When it came to choosing a wedding cake, I immediately thought of her to help us design our ideal cake. She was responsive with emails, and very helpful with flavor suggestions. The cake turned out beautifully, and we received many compliments from guests about how good it tasted! Affordable too. Thank you, Top Tier Treats!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Flowers By Sam Flowers By Sam Wedding Florists

Jamaica's Cakes if FANTASTIC! I believe so strongly in them, that I hired Jamaica's Cakes for my upcoming wedding in July. Why? Unbelievable taste and expert service. Out of all of the vendors that we went to, we appreciated Jamaica's attention to detail, the fact that she listened to our needs, provided us with some delicious options and was extremely professional. I recommend Jamaica's Cakes for all of your baked goods needs - from events to parties to weddings. THANK YOU JAMAICA'S CAKES!

Border Grill Catering & Restaurants Border Grill Catering & Restaurants Wedding Caterers

We absolutely love working with Jamaica's Cakes. They offer a variety of mini desserts too!

pretty things pretty things Wedding Invitations

Jamaica and her crew do an outstanding job! I recommend her to any of my clients, family and friends in the Los Angeles area. They are professional, friendly, creative, and use high-quality ingredients. You won't be disappointed!

11511 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California, 90064
3104781971

Monday - Friday: 7am-7pm Saturday: 8:30am-6pm Sunday: 8:30am-1:30pm
Location of (Top Tier Treats)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding