11511 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Top Tier Treats

Top Tier Treats is a from-scratch bakery in Los Angeles, California, that’s most passionate about wedding cakes. Each client may meet with the owner, Jamaica, to talk through what they’re envisioning for their big day. Cakes do not contain preservatives, and nothing is ever frozen; each may feature fresh fruit and local ingredients. Top Tier Treats wants to make a cake that’s creative and in line with each couple’s wants and needs, and create a lasting, positive impression.

Top Tier Treats crafts memorable groom cakes, cookies, cupcakes, pastries, and cakes. They hold a health license, and may whip up lactose-free and vegan creations. Top Tier Treats will supply cake cutters and cake stands. Their services include:

• Consultations

Top Tier Treats 5
Top Tier Treats 6
Top Tier Treats 7

Poppy · Married on 01/07/2018

So I'm currently stuffing left over cupcake in my mouth as I write this - soo yummy! I was going crazy trying to find somewhere that would make us vegan and regular cupcakes that didn't cost a fortune and then I came across Top Tier Treats. They were so easy and pleasant to deal with (shout out to Laura) and answered every one of my questions. They have take-away cake tasting box so you can choose from the comfort of your home, complete with different cake flavors and frosting/filling options. Beware, you might end up in a sugar coma after choosing. We ended up getting 8 dozen cupcakes in red velvet and carrot cake (6 of which were vegan at no extra charge) and a small ceremonial cake. For a small extra fee they delivered all this in perfect condition up to the mountains in Malibu.

Top Tier Treats 8
    Top Tier Treats 9

Jane · Married on 10/21/2017

We originally planned to use Sweet Lady Jane as our cake vendor and did a tasting with them, but they were being rude and unaccommodating so we dropped them. We had read amazing reviews of Jamaica at Top Tier Treats so my mom scheduled a cake tasting with her. She was so nice and let me FaceTime my mom during the tasting so that I could see all the flavors and ask questions. My mom got to taste a bunch of different cake flavors and frosting flavors, and it's nice Jamaica gives the frostings and cakes in separate containers so that you can taste a bunch of different combos together. We went with 2 different flavors. One layer was Vanilla Butter Cake with white chocolate mousse and fresh berries. The other layer was Chocolate cake with alternating chocolate mousse and raspberry mousse with raspberry puree. Jamaica was able to draw out a mock up of the cake design I wanted with me over Facetime and do it exactly how we wanted. We kept it simple and had our florist leave flowers that Jamaica beautifully set up on the cake. The first time we tasted her cakes was at our wedding during the cake cutting, and you should see my face, I was shocked because the cake was INCREDIBLE. I kept eating more of it. The vanilla/white with berries was my favorite and absolutely incredible, but the chocolate was really delicious too. Cannot recommend Top Tier Treats enough!

Top Tier Treats FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Flowers By Sam
    Flowers By Sam Wedding Florists

Jamaica's Cakes if FANTASTIC! I believe so strongly in them, that I hired Jamaica's Cakes for my upcoming wedding in July. Why? Unbelievable taste and expert service. Out of all of the vendors that we went to, we appreciated Jamaica's attention to detail, the fact that she listened to our needs, provided us with some delicious options and was extremely professional. I recommend Jamaica's Cakes for all of your baked goods needs - from events to parties to weddings. THANK YOU JAMAICA'S CAKES!

• Border Grill Catering & Restaurants
    Border Grill Catering & Restaurants Wedding Caterers

We absolutely love working with Jamaica's Cakes. They offer a variety of mini desserts too!

• pretty things
    pretty things Wedding Invitations

Jamaica and her crew do an outstanding job! I recommend her to any of my clients, family and friends in the Los Angeles area. They are professional, friendly, creative, and use high-quality ingredients. You won't be disappointed!

• 11511 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, California, CA 90064 See on map