About Top Tier Treats

We are a completely from-scratch bakery, as we care about the quality just as much as the artistry!

Formerly Jamaica’s Cakes.

Our true passion is the art of the wedding cake!  We can do a simple, elegant style or an over the top, creative design to compliment any venue.   Each and every client is encouraged to sit down with Jamaica and create the cake of their dreams.  We set up consultation appointments at our store to discuss this and the many flavor options for the inside of your cake as well.  We do not use any preservatives or stabilizers in our products, we never freeze our products, and we make it all from scratch right here in our kitchen.

Not only does a beautiful cake make a great first impression, but it's the quality which leaves a lasting one.

At our store front location in West LA, we offer a full service espresso bar to complement any treat. Owner Jamaica Rose invites you to stop by and experience it for yourself.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Vegan (2)
Local (2)
Cookies (1)
Cupcakes (1)

So I'm currently stuffing left over cupcake in my mouth as I write this - soo yummy! I was going crazy trying to find somewhere that would make us vegan and regular cupcakes that didn't cost a fortune and then I came across Top Tier Treats. They were so easy and pleasant to deal with (shout out to Laura) and answered every one of my questions. They have take-away cake tasting box so you can choose from the comfort of your home, complete with different cake flavors and frosting/filling options. Beware, you might end up in a sugar coma after choosing. We ended up getting 8 dozen cupcakes in red velvet and carrot cake (6 of which were vegan at no extra charge) and a small ceremonial cake. For a small extra fee they delivered all this in perfect condition up to the mountains in Malibu.

Photo of Top Tier Treats in Los Angeles, CA - Cupcakes and ceremonial cakes: TTT (Cake topper: sister)
Profile Picture Poppy, 1/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Vegan, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes, Cupcakes

We originally planned to use Sweet Lady Jane as our cake vendor and did a tasting with them, but they were being rude and unaccommodating so we dropped them. We had read amazing reviews of Jamaica at Top Tier Treats so my mom scheduled a cake tasting with her. She was so nice and let me FaceTime my mom during the tasting so that I could see all the flavors and ask questions. My mom got to taste a bunch of different cake flavors and frosting flavors, and it's nice Jamaica gives the frostings and cakes in separate containers so that you can taste a bunch of different combos together. We went with 2 different flavors. One layer was Vanilla Butter Cake with white chocolate mousse and fresh berries. The other layer was Chocolate cake with alternating chocolate mousse and raspberry mousse with raspberry puree. Jamaica was able to draw out a mock up of the cake design I wanted with me over Facetime and do it exactly how we wanted. We kept it simple and had our florist leave flowers that Jamaica beautifully set up on the cake. The first time we tasted her cakes was at our wedding during the cake cutting, and you should see my face, I was shocked because the cake was INCREDIBLE. I kept eating more of it. The vanilla/white with berries was my favorite and absolutely incredible, but the chocolate was really delicious too. Cannot recommend Top Tier Treats enough!

Profile Picture Jane, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Top Tier Treats Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $9.00

Organic
Health License
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jamaica's Cakes if FANTASTIC! I believe so strongly in them, that I hired Jamaica's Cakes for my upcoming wedding in July. Why? Unbelievable taste and expert service. Out of all of the vendors that we went to, we appreciated Jamaica's attention to detail, the fact that she listened to our needs, provided us with some delicious options and was extremely professional. I recommend Jamaica's Cakes for all of your baked goods needs - from events to parties to weddings. THANK YOU JAMAICA'S CAKES!

We absolutely love working with Jamaica's Cakes. They offer a variety of mini desserts too!

Jamaica and her crew do an outstanding job! I recommend her to any of my clients, family and friends in the Los Angeles area. They are professional, friendly, creative, and use high-quality ingredients. You won't be disappointed!

Events

11511 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064   See On Map
310-478-1971 (phone)
Monday - Friday: 7am-7pm Saturday: 8:30am-6pm Sunday: 8:30am-1:30pm
Top Tier Treats is a wedding cake specialist from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Barbara, Orange County, and Greater Los Angeles. Top Tier Treats is a professional wedding cake specialist that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in wedding and grooms cakes.