Flowers By Sam

Los Angeles, California View map

$2,520 Typical Price

Flowers by Sam offers floral design services in the Los Angeles, California area. This vendor provides professional, easygoing florists who will make your entire design experience as simple as possible so that you can focus on enjoying your special day! Flowers by Sam florists pride themselves on attention to detail and superior craftsmanship. They will listen to what you want and incorporate your personal preferences into beautiful pieces unique to your wedding’s style.

Flowers by Sam offers a variety of floral styles from classic and romantic to tropical, vintage, or modern. Their floral packages include delivery, setup and clean up, as well as samples and a venue visit. Flowers by Sam will consult with you to ensure that the designs live up to your dreams.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,520

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Brandon W. Married on 10/18/2021

Couldn’t be happier.

Not only was Sam prompt, fair, and helpful, but the flowers for our wedding were just perfect. We don’t know much about flowers, but Sam helped us throughout the whole process, and really delivered a final product we were so happy with. When I first saw the bouquet he made for my wife I was so happy because I thought it would be just what she wanted. She loved it. I absolutely recommend Sam for any event.
    Sandee H. Married on 10/02/2021

Quinceñera

Sam was wonderful and amazing to work with! I would definitely recommend his services!!!

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Sandee - it was our pleasure! Thank you for choosing Flowers By Sam for your daughter's big day.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/06/2020

Above & Beyond

Sam and his team are such a pleasure to work with. After our initial meeting, I literally did not have to think about flowers again. He took the vision I had in my head and manifested it above and beyond anything I had envisioned (and kept it within my budget to boot)!

My bridal bouquet was magnificent and even though it was 108 degrees in Los Angeles on my wedding day, my bouquet looked fabulous from start to finish. It actually lasted 2 weeks in a vase at home as well!

The table was beautifully set, and Sam even provided all of the candles and vases so I didn’t have to figure out what to do with 100 tea light candles after the event lol.

If you are looking for a florist, I can wholeheartedly recommend Flowers by Sam as a professional, efficient and easy to work with florist.

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you, Nicole for choosing Flowers By Sam. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

DJ Nate Murray Weddings And Events DJ Nate Murray Weddings And Events Wedding DJs

Sam is one of the most personable and delightful florists I have ever worked with. One time at a wedding event, it was discovered that there was a problem with the cake. Even though the cake malfunction was not in his job description, Sam jumped into action and made the cake look 10x better with his masterful floral arrangement. (Again, the client did not know about the mishap or paid for floral arrangement for the cake.) You NEED a vendor like Sam who will not only do his job, but give you his personal best to ensure your wedding is perfect.

Pomona Valley Mining Company Pomona Valley Mining Company Banquet Halls

Sam is so creative and so easy to work with. He always provides exceptional service to all of our clients and we are so privileged to have him as one of our preferred vendors.

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90064
3232066305
Location of (Flowers By Sam)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding