2624 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blossom Floral Inc.

"Everything was perfect, exactly as I wanted, but more than I could have imagined. My wedding was a dream come true for a number of reasons including the fact that I married the man of my dreams, but also because of how amazing everything looked. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, so perfectly put together to create designs, color the rooms, and light up the pictures...." Sara C.

We would love to meet you and make your dream come true, call us to schedule a consultaion.

Follow Blossom Floral Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Floral N5
  • Wild Stems
  • French Florist
  • FlorUnique
Blossom Floral Inc.
casa del mar santa monica beach wedding photograph
marialonghiphotography 1128
Elisa2009002
Elisa2009011

Photos 20 Photos
Real Weddings 6 Photos

17 Reviews for Blossom Floral Inc.

J.j. S. · Married on 06/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful experience working with Blossom!

Rebecca and Richard are AMAZING! Really, as good as it gets. Collaborating with them to create the floral vision for our wedding this fall was an absolute pleasure and so much fun. Rebecca was very thoughtful throughout our discussion, checking to make sure she understood what we were wanting while offering guidance and wonderful suggestions based upon her expertise. Together, Rebecca and Richard delivered on our vision 100%. They are absolutely professional, incredibly talented, and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them if you're looking for a florist who will be an artist and collaborator for your event.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura C. · Married on 10/19/2019

The best decision I ever made for my wedding!!!

If there were such a thing as 10 stars, Blossom Floral would get all 10! Rebecca was an absolute DREAM to work with! When my first florist didn't work out, I saw Rebecca at an event with a sample of her work and knew she would get my style. She understood me from the very second I met her. She absolutely nailed my vision with her mockup that we didn't need to change a single thing. She knew what would work, what didn't. She offered amazing advice and help with the overall look. She was always there to answer every question I had. The day of my wedding I was absolutely blown away. I truly loved working with her in every way between her kind heart, her attention to detail, her knowledge. She is someone you will always remember. Her shop is absolutely adorable and they truly want to make you happy for your wedding day! I couldn't thank you enough, Blossom Floral!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 04/26/2019

Incredibly Grateful to Blossom Floral

My husband and I worked with Rebecca and Richard at Blossom Floral for our recent wedding and I am happy to say that hiring them was one of the very best decisions we made for our big day. Rebecca took a lot of time to sit with my fiance and I to create a cohesive look and feel for our wedding when I had very little idea of what I wanted to do...and with just under two months to go. She worked with our budget and still truly helped to elevate the look and feel of our most special day. The pieces that she and Richard created were simply stunning. This should be enough for a five star review, but what really puts the two of them over the top is the care and compassion they displayed the day following our wedding. As the bride, I didn't receive my bouquet or any of the bridesmaids' bouquets returned to us at the end of the night or the next day. Somehow, our coordinator missed this in her team's clean up and I was absolutely heartbroken to not have my bouquet as a keepsake. When I inquired with Rebecca as to whether or not her team had seen it during clean up, she was also saddened that I didn't have my bouquet to take home. In a touching display of empathy, Rebecca and Richard created another version of my bouquet for me to take home from the current selection of flowers in their shop. At the end of that day, it wasn't the flowers that mattered anymore and it became more about these two very special people that came into our lives because of our wedding. Rebecca and Richard are absolute gems who care about their clients and want their events to be as beautiful and special as they can be. I am forever grateful to them for their gorgeous contribution to our wedding, in addition to their talent, grace and compassion.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Blossom Floral Inc. FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

2 Real Weddings

• 2624 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica, CA, 90403 See on map
    3102092020 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blossom Floral Inc.)