Flowers By Sam Reviews

Flowers By Sam 5
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful flowers!

We had the pleasure to work with Sam for our wedding. He did such an amazing job with all the flower arrangements. Everything came out so beautiful and the colors were exactly what we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Flowers By Sam 6
    Flowers By Sam 7

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Lisa for choosing Flowers By Sam for your big day.
    It was our pleasure!!! Congratulations!!!

Katrin Dardashti · Married on 05/18/2019

Best florist experience ! Every detail was perfect !

Flowers by Sam made the most beautiful arrangements for my son’s bar mitzvah . The arrangements were exactly what I wanted .

Sent on 06/10/2019

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Katrin for taking the time to share your experience. It was our pleasure working with you! Sam

Christine · Married on 02/02/2019

Our Magical Day!

We used Flowers by Sam for our February 2019 wedding. We met with him over coffee provide him with a color schemes and floral sample pictures of what we envisioned for our big day. He was very friendly, approachable, easy going and provided a quote on the spot. If we had questions, he was responsive and timely.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 11/17/2018

This flower magician

From just a few photos, Sam created serious magic. The flowers were everything I wanted and so much more. Everyone commented on them, how unique they were and wanted to take them home! We loved working with Sam and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Barbara for including Flowers By Sam in your beautiful wedding. It was our pleasure.
    Congratulations!
  • Darlene

Darlene · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding at The 1909

Working with Sam was amazingly easy. He turned our vision for the wedding into a reality. Sam was quick to answer emails and provided great feedback in regards to questions, pricing, and flower choices. He was willing to meet and set our minds at ease for what he planned to do. I really appreciated that he first started out by asking what our budget was and did not first paint a picture to let it crumble once we would have realized it was far from budget. We absolutely loved how everything turned out. Thanks Sam!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Darlene for including Flowers By Sam in your amazing celebration. It was our pleasure bringing your vision to life. Congratulations!

Katrina · Married on 11/17/2017

Sam completely understood our vision and was flexible with changes we made throughout the process. He is friendly, attentive, and most of all absolutely wonderful at his job. People are still talking about my flowers and I am blown away with how spot-on he was with what we wanted.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you, Katrina! It was our pleasure. Congratulations!

Jeff · Married on 10/06/2017

We met Sam at a Bridal Expo at the LA Convention Center. His display immediately stood out as far superior to all the other florists there. We started talking and found a him a most gregarious and charming man. My now husband and I are designers with a high level of expectation. From the start, Sam delivered. We met him on the last Sunday of the Expo and exchanged contact info. He followed up the very next day, Monday, with a phone call and offered to meet us at our home to discuss our vision for our wedding. He totally understood our design aesthetic and vision for our wedding. We hired him without reservation and in the next few days found emails and texts with ideas and suggestions, he was very proactive. A couple of weeks later, we changed our minds as to the room/table layout and the original floral design was scrapped and he made the changes without any hesitation or change in cost.
    The day of our wedding he showed up to install the garlanding and table arrangements that were spectacular. We were so very pleased at the uniqueness and quality of his designs, Sam and his assistant Janet are Rock Stars.
    If you are planning your wedding now, Flowers by Sam should be your first and only call.
    Thank YOU Sam, for helping to make our wedding a spectacular event.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Flowers By Sam 8
    Flowers By Sam 9
    Flowers By Sam 10

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Jeff and John for including Flowers By Sam in your big day. It was our pleasure to collaborate with you on the design and to support you both with your vision. Congratulations!!! Sam (and Janet!)

Talia · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with flowers by Sam was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning for me. He met with us to discuss our vision, and the results I saw on the day of were nothing short of perfect. He even found my absolute favorite roses and I was delighted to see them in my bouquet. Thank you Sam for making our day beautiful!

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Talia - Congratulations to you both!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/27/2017

BEST. FLOWERS. Period!! Sam is AMAZING and brought my vision to life and then some! The personal touches and attention to detail blew me away! People were literally fighting over who got to take home the centerpeices! I can't say enough about Sam's professionalism and flexibility, the willingness to bring any idea to life and make our wedding day beautiful and special. He captured the exact vibe I was looking for from my bouquet to the flower girl wreaths and baskets. I would not hesitate to recommend Sam to any bride who wants the perfect day. THANK YOU!!

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Felicia! It was our pleasure. Congratulations!!!

Gina · Married on 08/20/2017

Sam made my wedding so beautifully decorated with his gorgeous arrangements for the ceremony and banquet rooms. And the bouquets! Especially mine!! He made it exactly like I envisioned. I also loved all of the fine details. He listened to what I wanted, and he truly captured the essence of my rustic boho themed wedding. Sam is amazing at what he does. It was definitely a pleasure working with him.

Thank you Gina - it was our pleasure!!! Sam

Ann · Married on 07/09/2017

My flowers were extrodinary! I briefly told Sam a few weeks before my wedding what I wanted as far as color; design; and flower type and I could not have asked for more perfect wedding flowers! Alll my guests raved about the flowers weeks later. His promptness and communication was perfect too! Strongly recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Ann. It was a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Congratulations!

Patrick · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing! Sam went above and beyond what he promised and it turned out way more awesome than we thought it would!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Patrick for choosing Flowers By Sam. Congratulations!!!

Martha · Married on 06/24/2017

Sam was awesome, he knew exactly what i wanted. The flower arrangements were beautiful! I was very happy with his service.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Thank you Martha! The pleasure was ours. Sam

Mike · Married on 06/08/2017

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/26/2016
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/04/2017

We chose Sam to do the flowers for our wedding and could not have been happier with the decision! He took time listening to us, neither my husband nor I are knowledgeable about flowers so he paid attention to the colors and styles we were drawn to. He created stunning centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres along with vines for around our arch (where we got married under) and flowers for the cake!! He was excellent at taking our vision (though it wasn't know to us) and creating something truly perfect! Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Congratulations to you both... it was our pleasure!

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2017

Sam is AMAZING!! His floral designs spoke for themselves. After meeting with him and seeing pictures of his work, I knew he wouldn't disappoint. He was very prompt, professional, helpful, and importantly, kind. He did an outstanding job making my brides vision come to life! As an event planner I get the opportunity to work with many people. I must say that it’s rare that I work with individuals of his stature. It would be an honor to have the opportunity to work with Sam again. Thank you Sam!! Your hard work, dedication, and passion do not go unseen!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Happy that your clients were pleased with our service and design!

Jordan · Married on 03/04/2017

Thank you flowers by Sam you helped to make our day go smoother, we wish you would have been in charge of our Food Catering!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Dawn · Married on 11/26/2016

Sam provided the flowers for our wedding and reception. All I provided him was a color scheme and the size of the tables and told him to use the flowers he thought were best. Everything turned out so incredibly beautiful. Far better than I had imagined. The table arrangements made the reception room look amazing. I was the bride and my flowers were spectacular as were my bridesmaids. We all took so many photos of them. Sam is also a great person to work with. He arrived on time and set up everything so well. He then stuck around to make sure we had everything we needed and that it was all going well. I recommend highly and will use him again for another dinner event.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Dawn · Married on 11/26/2016

Sent on 01/23/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Dawn for including Flowers By Sam for your wedding. It was our pleasure!

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

Book Flowers by Sam! I would never work with anyone else. He was absolute magic from start to finish and the results were to die for. You will be thrilled with the flowers and dealing with Sam, who is one of the kindest and most creative people out there. I can say with no hesitation whatsoever that Sam is the only person I would have chosen for my wedding and I am so very glad I did.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Caroline for the glowing review! I was so happy to be there with you and Barry to celebrate your big day!
  • Y

yvonne · Married on 07/23/2016

Beautiful flowers

He was awesome he worked with me in what I wanted and my flowers looked amazing on my wedding day

Sent on 06/18/2019

Liz · Married on 06/12/2016

Sam was absolutely fantastic. He exceeded everything I had in mind and even more. His arrangements were so perfect on my day and I will definitely use him in future events that I have. He responded in a very quick matter whenever I had a question and always left me with a positive feeling. His quality far outweighs the price, I feel like I should of paid more with the outcome I received because they were that beautiful. I have them on my table at home and the aroma even 2 days later is there and they are so beautiful I brought one of my centerpieces to work with me because I wanted to look at it and smell them all day. I'm so overjoyed at the outcome I received, Flowers by Sam is just exceptional! I just cant say enough on how perfect all of my flowers turned out for my wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you, Liz for including Flowers By Sam on your big day. It was an honor to provide your flowers. Congratulations!

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend Sam for wedding flower needs!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Sam really outdid himself at our wedding last weekend. I sent him a photo of my shawl and headpiece, mentioned a few flowers I really liked, said I liked drapey arrangements, and Sam went to town creating the most gorgeous and romantic arrangements and canopy I've ever seen. He is an artist and created the exact mood and atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. Every single flower I mentioned (even some I thought he would have forgotten about as we talked about them in early discussions) was used in the most creative and lovely ways. I was completely blown away.

I keep looking at photos of our flowers because they just made me so happy and made the day extra special. I'm also trying to dry as many of them as I can because I want to preserve the memories.

Sam is also absolutely the most delightful and easy to work with person you will meet in the wedding industry (and possibly in life in general). So professional and knowledgeable and just lovely. He is both an extremely calming presence and at the same time inspiring and energizing. The perfect combination.

The whole process was incredibly easy. We even needed extra bouquets and boutonnieres at the last minute and he accommodated us without any trouble. He is easy to reach and always quick to respond.

Do yourself a favor and hire Sam to do your flowers. Just do it already.

Erin and Allen

Sent on 05/12/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Erin and Allen - the pleasure was all mine. Thank you for the thoughtful review and for including Flowers By Sam in your celebration!