Flowers By Sam Reviews

53 | Los Angeles, CA

53 Reviews for Flowers By Sam

53 Flowers By Sam Reviews

Katrina · Married on 11/17/2017

Sam completely understood our vision and was flexible with changes we made throughout the process. He is friendly, attentive, and most of all absolutely wonderful at his job. People are still talking about my flowers and I am blown away with how spot-on he was with what we wanted.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you, Katrina! It was our pleasure. Congratulations!

Jeff · Married on 10/06/2017

We met Sam at a Bridal Expo at the LA Convention Center. His display immediately stood out as far superior to all the other florists there. We started talking and found a him a most gregarious and charming man. My now husband and I are designers with a high level of expectation. From the start, Sam delivered. We met him on the last Sunday of the Expo and exchanged contact info. He followed up the very next day, Monday, with a phone call and offered to meet us at our home to discuss our vision for our wedding. He totally understood our design aesthetic and vision for our wedding. We hired him without reservation and in the next few days found emails and texts with ideas and suggestions, he was very proactive. A couple of weeks later, we changed our minds as to the room/table layout and the original floral design was scrapped and he made the changes without any hesitation or change in cost.
    The day of our wedding he showed up to install the garlanding and table arrangements that were spectacular. We were so very pleased at the uniqueness and quality of his designs, Sam and his assistant Janet are Rock Stars.
    If you are planning your wedding now, Flowers by Sam should be your first and only call.
    Thank YOU Sam, for helping to make our wedding a spectacular event.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Flowers By Sam 1
    Flowers By Sam 2
    Flowers By Sam 3

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Jeff and John for including Flowers By Sam in your big day. It was our pleasure to collaborate with you on the design and to support you both with your vision. Congratulations!!! Sam (and Janet!)

Talia · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with flowers by Sam was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning for me. He met with us to discuss our vision, and the results I saw on the day of were nothing short of perfect. He even found my absolute favorite roses and I was delighted to see them in my bouquet. Thank you Sam for making our day beautiful!

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Talia - Congratulations to you both!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/27/2017

BEST. FLOWERS. Period!! Sam is AMAZING and brought my vision to life and then some! The personal touches and attention to detail blew me away! People were literally fighting over who got to take home the centerpeices! I can't say enough about Sam's professionalism and flexibility, the willingness to bring any idea to life and make our wedding day beautiful and special. He captured the exact vibe I was looking for from my bouquet to the flower girl wreaths and baskets. I would not hesitate to recommend Sam to any bride who wants the perfect day. THANK YOU!!

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Felicia! It was our pleasure. Congratulations!!!

Gina · Married on 08/20/2017

Sam made my wedding so beautifully decorated with his gorgeous arrangements for the ceremony and banquet rooms. And the bouquets! Especially mine!! He made it exactly like I envisioned. I also loved all of the fine details. He listened to what I wanted, and he truly captured the essence of my rustic boho themed wedding. Sam is amazing at what he does. It was definitely a pleasure working with him.

Thank you Gina - it was our pleasure!!! Sam

Ann · Married on 07/09/2017

My flowers were extrodinary! I briefly told Sam a few weeks before my wedding what I wanted as far as color; design; and flower type and I could not have asked for more perfect wedding flowers! Alll my guests raved about the flowers weeks later. His promptness and communication was perfect too! Strongly recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Ann. It was a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Congratulations! Sam

Patrick · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely amazing! Sam went above and beyond what he promised and it turned out way more awesome than we thought it would!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Patrick for choosing Flowers By Sam. Congratulations!!!

Martha · Married on 06/24/2017

Sam was awesome, he knew exactly what i wanted. The flower arrangements were beautiful! I was very happy with his service.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Thank you Martha! The pleasure was ours. Sam

Mike · Married on 06/08/2017

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend them!!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/04/2017

We chose Sam to do the flowers for our wedding and could not have been happier with the decision! He took time listening to us, neither my husband nor I are knowledgeable about flowers so he paid attention to the colors and styles we were drawn to. He created stunning centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres along with vines for around our arch (where we got married under) and flowers for the cake!! He was excellent at taking our vision (though it wasn't know to us) and creating something truly perfect! Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Congratulations to you both... it was our pleasure! Sam

Jordan · Married on 03/04/2017

Thank you flowers by Sam you helped to make our day go smoother, we wish you would have been in charge of our Food Catering!

Dawn · Married on 11/26/2016

Sam provided the flowers for our wedding and reception. All I provided him was a color scheme and the size of the tables and told him to use the flowers he thought were best. Everything turned out so incredibly beautiful. Far better than I had imagined. The table arrangements made the reception room look amazing. I was the bride and my flowers were spectacular as were my bridesmaids. We all took so many photos of them. Sam is also a great person to work with. He arrived on time and set up everything so well. He then stuck around to make sure we had everything we needed and that it was all going well. I recommend highly and will use him again for another dinner event.

Dawn · Married on 11/26/2016

Sent on 01/23/2017

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Dawn for including Flowers By Sam for your wedding. It was our pleasure! Sam

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

Book Flowers by Sam! I would never work with anyone else. He was absolute magic from start to finish and the results were to die for. You will be thrilled with the flowers and dealing with Sam, who is one of the kindest and most creative people out there. I can say with no hesitation whatsoever that Sam is the only person I would have chosen for my wedding and I am so very glad I did.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Caroline for the glowing review! I was so happy to be there with you and Barry to celebrate your big day!

Liz · Married on 06/12/2016

Sam was absolutely fantastic. He exceeded everything I had in mind and even more. His arrangements were so perfect on my day and I will definitely use him in future events that I have. He responded in a very quick matter whenever I had a question and always left me with a positive feeling. His quality far outweighs the price, I feel like I should of paid more with the outcome I received because they were that beautiful. I have them on my table at home and the aroma even 2 days later is there and they are so beautiful I brought one of my centerpieces to work with me because I wanted to look at it and smell them all day. I'm so overjoyed at the outcome I received, Flowers by Sam is just exceptional! I just cant say enough on how perfect all of my flowers turned out for my wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you, Liz for including Flowers By Sam on your big day. It was an honor to provide your flowers. Congratulations!

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend Sam for wedding flower needs!!

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Sam really outdid himself at our wedding last weekend. I sent him a photo of my shawl and headpiece, mentioned a few flowers I really liked, said I liked drapey arrangements, and Sam went to town creating the most gorgeous and romantic arrangements and canopy I've ever seen. He is an artist and created the exact mood and atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. Every single flower I mentioned (even some I thought he would have forgotten about as we talked about them in early discussions) was used in the most creative and lovely ways. I was completely blown away.

I keep looking at photos of our flowers because they just made me so happy and made the day extra special. I'm also trying to dry as many of them as I can because I want to preserve the memories.

Sam is also absolutely the most delightful and easy to work with person you will meet in the wedding industry (and possibly in life in general). So professional and knowledgeable and just lovely. He is both an extremely calming presence and at the same time inspiring and energizing. The perfect combination.

The whole process was incredibly easy. We even needed extra bouquets and boutonnieres at the last minute and he accommodated us without any trouble. He is easy to reach and always quick to respond.

Do yourself a favor and hire Sam to do your flowers. Just do it already.

Erin and Allen

Sent on 05/12/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Erin and Allen - the pleasure was all mine. Thank you for the thoughtful review and for including Flowers By Sam in your celebration!

Angela · Married on 04/09/2016

Incredibly friendly and warm service by Sam, who made me a gorgeous, creative bouquet that perfectly matched the flow and feel of my dress. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you Angela for your kind words. Thank you for including us in your big day!!! Sam

Lourdes · Married on 11/28/2015

Actually, this is not for a wedding, it was my 40th birthday celebration. With the flower services, I received, I am very satisfied and grateful with services I received from Sam. The flowers he provided for me are so beautiful and very fresh and to top it all, it was more than what I expected. Sam was very knowledgeable and professional. He knows how to complement
    the colors of the flowers with the my theme ( vintage floral )... Just with one look on my birthday invite i showed to him, he knew right away of what floral arrangement he will provide for me... So, I highly recommend Flowers by Sam... Again, Sam thank you very much and looking forward to work with you in the future.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Flowers By Sam's reply:

Thank you! The pleasure was all mine. Hope that you will think of Flowers By Sam again in the future for Birthdays, weddings or any other event. :-)

Victoria · Married on 10/31/2015

Sam did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. They were beyond what I expected. I gave him my vision and was only specific on the bouquets, colors theme and wood boxes I wanted for the centerpieces. I gave him complete creative control with the types of flowers to use and he blew me away! I would recommend Sam to anyone! He was very easy to work with and took the collection of pictures I sent him to create gorgeous wedding flowers! Thank you Sam!!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Flowers by Sam provided the wedding flowers for a friend who married in a Jewish/Indian ceremony last year. When I was looking for a florist that could help envision and create my ideal flowers, I knew that Sam would be the perfect vendor. My venue was a very large and Sam helped me figure out how to maximize my arrangements for the space, and highlight the most visually important aspects of the venue. With a mix of local and in season flowers and some that were specially purchased, he made an incredible array of bouquets, bouttaineers, corsages, table flowers, large arrangements, highlights for the orchestra, and also my large ceremonial arch. Everything was stunning, and his artistry brought magic to my most special day! The flowers made my wedding sing!

If you are looking for a florist who is sensitive to your thoughts, easy to work with, with a perceptive aesthetic vision for translating what flowers you like into a overall style for your event go with Sam. He is a delightful person who has a lovely combination of traits every bride needs-- he's a calming influence who can help you to articulate what you want--but also has the extreme professionalism of pulling off a perfectly flawless execution on your big day.

Sam did a wonderful job with our arrangements. We told him what we wanted - and that's precisely what we got. His attention to detail is commendable, and the flowers were fresh and beautiful. I will definitely be using his services again for other occasions!

Tanya · Married on 06/28/2015

Sam was amazing! After initially meeting with Sam, there were many changes I wanted for my floral arrangements. He was more than willing to make those adjustments. Our bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding turned out to be so beautiful!! Sam followed through with making our arrangements just as we had discussed. He was always quick to reply to emails and was always extremely friendly!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2015

Sam was a fantastic florist for our wedding. He is the utmost professional and I would recommend him without hesitation to provide flowers for any occasion. He was extremely helpful. A+ flowers and service from a great guy.