A Signature Wedding Reviews

59 | Huntington Beach, CA

59 Reviews for A Signature Wedding

Brooke Short · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Above & beyond!!!!!

I was only looking for a wedding planner for the month of our wedding, but that changed when I first spoke with Monique. She started planning and asking questions about our vision for the wedding from our first call. We discussed a lot of things that I haven't even thought of myself. She was professional, straight forward, but also friendly. We had a lot of wonderful vendors (thanks to Monique), but picking Monique & team was the best decision we made. We ended up hiring her for our "Welcome Reception" party as well.
    It was difficult to plan a wedding from out of state so I relied on her referrals and expertise. Based on our requests, she would send vendor recommendations and I would choose who I wanted to meet with. She lined up all of our meetings when I came to town and would go with me to meet the vendors. She knew the questions to ask, helped me stay within the price range and offered other suggestions. She kept us on track with the timeline and just made the planning process so easy!
    My husband & our families couldn't say enough great things about their work and support for our wedding weekend. It was above and beyond what I ever would have expected! I also have to say how great her assistants were! The wedding day was so memorable and there wasn't anything that we would have changed. Thanks so much to A Signature Wedding!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Alex

Alex Ellis · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Wedding at Shutters on the Beach 14/3

Monique is incredible! She will make planning the whole wedding a breeze. I cannot recommend her enough. You will not regret using her at all.

We had multiple challenges along the way including planning the wedding from overseas and she constantly updated us with timelines, vendors and solutions to any problems.

THANKS MONIQUE - We cannot wait to see you again.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Meghann Harris · Married on 01/09/2020

Flawless wedding planner!!!

Monique and her team did an incredible job for our September wedding in Palos Verdes! She was incredibly helpful from day one, throughout the entire planning process for our wedding. Her organizational skills and attention to detail was unbelievable, as a former event planner myself I was blown away my Monique! She was familiar with my venue and was extremely helpful in suggesting certain things, table placements, stations for coffee and dessert and made me feel like we had been friends for years! A Signature Wedding team executed our big day flawlessly, even with my large 20 person wedding party (not an easy task!!) I cannot imagine trying to coordinate all the moving parts that went into our special day with out Monique and her team. I highly recommend hiring her for your upcoming wedding, you will not regret it. Thanks again A Signature Wedding, we love you guys!!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Maehara · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

Monique is amazing wedding coordinator!!! She is super organized and has every single detail down to the core! Gives a complete and detailed timeline of the wedding.
    She and her an awesome team are so helpful and super nice! They truly put their heart into whatever they do and do amazing job!
    She and her team knows how to decorate and makes any venue beautiful!!!
    Monique always has the best recommendations for anything you need! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!!! Worth every penny!
    I honestly have to hand to Monique and her team for all that they did because without them, my wedding wouldn’t have turned out as beautiful as it did!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Michelle Cohen · Married on 11/03/2019

5 Stars for Monique Atwell

We were unhappy with our original wedding planner and found Monique because she was listed as a recommended vendor through our venue. After one call with her, we decided to switch planners and move forward with A Signature Wedding. Monique was timely with her communication and always followed up with us to make sure we were staying on track with our tasks. On the wedding day, she remained calm and collected and her team ensured the entire event went smoothly. She ensured we stayed within budget and gave us great advice on vendors and design. We can't recommend her enough and will miss meeting with her!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Dunbar · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing, made every dream come true!

It is hard to put into words the amount of love and gratitude we feel for Monique and her team! We first met when she was my sisters coordinator for her wedding and baby shower, every guest at that wedding was blown away by how much fun, seamless, and beautiful every moment/every detail was during their special day. Multiple people ended up hiring her for their weddings, and I knew that I would be honored and so grateful to have her as my planner one day as well.

After my husband and I got engaged, she was one of the first people we called to start the planning process. She put our minds at ease when she said she could help plan the wedding of our dreams in less then 10 months. I was blown away from start to finish by her level of expertise, vendor referrals, attention to every single detail and the constant excitement she gave to us during the planning process. She guided us every step of the way and made us feel confident and comfortable with choosing vendors/keeping us on track with the our budget.

Monique was the angel who took every pin from pinterest, saved photo/video on instagram, earmarked pages from bridal magazines, dreams I had as a little girl, my husband's inspiration, and she magically brought it all together to honor our love and set the stage for our future. Our biggest vision was to try and plan a day that our friends and family would never forget. We were so touched by all the love we had received during our relationship/engagement and we wanted our guests to know and truly feel that on our wedding day. Monique is without a doubt the reason those dreams came true, our visions came to life, and memories are forever engrained in our hearts. This review comes with all of the sincerity I have to give praise to someone as special as Monique. I want to wish all of the beautiful couples reading this so much love and excitement during this special time in their lives! I know Monique will be your guiding light and will provide you with the gifts she whole heartedly gave to us.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 07/20/2019

Monique Truly Creates a Signature Wedding!

Monique Atwell (A Signature Wedding) is the best thing that ever happened in my life!! I met Monique nine years ago when she was the wedding coordinator for my twin sister’s epic wedding on Catalina island. I remember being blown away at how organized and on top of everything she was. She was six months pregnant and she was so calm, and dedicated to making my sister’s dreams come true, no matter what challenges she needed to conquer that day. Nine years later, Monique surpassed my greatest expectations when she coordinated my dream wedding at the Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa in Pismo Beach. I was working two very demanding jobs, and my husband and I were living in our camper to save money for the purchase of our first house, the wedding, and our out-of-state move. Needless to say, if it wasn’t for Monique, we probably wouldn’t have had a wedding. Being an extremely detailed person, especially when it came to the vision for our wedding, I knew it wouldn’t be easy. We also have a very unique love story. My fiance’ and I were highschool sweet-hearts and each other’s first loves. We lost touch for 17 years until we reconnected, so it was very important to me that our story was told in the right way, with nothing accidental, but every tiny detail purposeful and romantic. Monique made that happen the world over for us! First, we struggled to find the right venue. Beachside and beautiful, yet intimate and romantic. When we found Dolphin Bay Monique met with us and the venue and sketched out our very specific, detailed intimate wedding. She brought the heart to our story, painting the vision in the way only she knows how to do, and allowed them to see the beauty of it. For example, ever since I was a young girl, I dreamt of lighting sky lanterns at my wedding and watching them go high up into the night sky. We had asked venue after venue in CA, but they all refused because of the fire risk in this state. Monique explained the significance of this event to Dolphin Bay, and they allowed us to light a single sky lantern, for ceremonial purposes, even with the high fire risk. Every step along the way, Monique never compromised our vision, but she guided us at every obstacle to ensure that it was exactly as we had imagined. Our wedding was nautical-themed, and our centerpieces were 100% designed and hand-made by us. Monique and her team set everything up exactly as I had pictured it. Her spectacular designer-eye puts your mind completely at ease. Every event Monique coordinates results in class and elegant beauty. We ran into a few challenges in the days right before the wedding, but every time I talked to Monique I knew it would be alright. My twin sister had a medical emergency and was not able to attend my wedding, so Monique made arrangements to have assistants stream the event so that she didn’t miss any of it. That meant so much to me! The night before my wedding I actually slept! I’ve heard of many brides being so nervous about things not going right that they can’t sleep, but I slept like a baby, knowing that Monique would take care of everything. When I walked down the aisle the day of my wedding, I gasped when I saw the ceremony set up against the sparkling ocean. It was even more beautiful than I had pictured it. It was truly like a fairytale. Monique’s commitment to excellence does not disappoint, and allows you to put the most important day of your life in her hands. Monique also knew how important it was for us to include my husband’s children in our ceremony with a blended sand ceremony, and at our reception; having them join us at our sweetheart table and having a formal dance with just them after our first dance. These are non-traditional events that she made sure would happen, knowing how much they meant to us. Our daughter also designed our wedding logo, and Monique helped us work with a designer who electronically converted the image to go on our wedding programs and our napkins. That was so special to us! During our wedding, there was a miscommunication between us and the DJ about our first dance, and the song got cut too short. I told Monique immediately and she talked to the DJ, knowing how important the first dance is. Because of her, we got a second “first dance”, immediately following our formal dance with our kids. I felt so lucky because I got to dance to our song, “Perfect” with my husband under the stars at night this time. No words could ever express how much that meant to me that Monique made that happen. There was some trouble with the sound projection for the slide show that I had put together, but Monique and her assistant did not give up trouble-shooting until we had figured it out. Again, this is an example of her commitment and dedication to her clients and everyone loved it. The conclusion of our wedding was the most magical, emotional part of the entire event. The finale was a sparkler send-off, while my sister and my friend sang the duet “I See the Light” from the Disney movie “Tangled.” After my husband and I made our way through two lines of guests holding sparklers, luminary lanterns lit the rest of the pathway to Lookout Point at the edge of the cliff. When I saw the pathway and heard the song I was struck with so much emotion and I cried. It literally took my breath away. I will never forget looking at my husband, tears running down my face and the love and happiness I saw in his eyes. The luminary lanterns were a surprise from my twin sister and Monique had set them up perfectly, exactly as my sister had planned. At the end of the pathway, my husband and I lit our single sky lantern that said “Just Married”, and as we heard the final notes of the song being sung, and as our guests watched on, we kissed, and watched that lantern soar high up into the heavens until it was just a speck of light. It was the most beautiful conclusion to a wedding I had ever seen, and it was our wedding. It was our signature wedding. I looked over at Monique and we were both jumping up and down, so excited that the lantern took off. If it hadn’t, she was prepared with several back-up lanterns. She truly commits to making the wedding of your dreams, and your unique experience. That’s perhaps the most amazing part about working with Monique. She has the ability to see your vision with perfect clarity and work side-by-side with you in capturing what you want every step of the way. She is also incredible at helping you stick to your budget, with gentle reminders, and so much experience in where to save money. She helps you prioritize what is most important, and where you might be able to cut. She also has an excellent relationship with vendors and is well-respected in the wedding event community. She has won several awards and it’s no surprise! She has exceptional interpersonal skills, and her attention to detail is incredible. She saved us hundreds of dollars by double-checking contracts, etc. and clarifying binding agreements with vendors. The money we spent on having Monique coordinate our wedding was the best money we spent on the entire wedding, but her services are invaluable. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants to create their dream wedding. She is relentless with making sure that your special day is truly a signature wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Caitlyn Piercy · Married on 01/19/2019

Thank you monique & a signature wedding

Probably one of the most meaningful reviews I've ever written - THANK YOU MONIQUE!

We met the amazing planner extraordinaire Monique Atwell of A Signature Wedding a little after we became engaged, and since then, she has become like a member of our family. Our “team.” Knowing that our wedding would be a large-scale event, we instantly knew that Monique and her team were up to the task and could make our special day everything we ever dreamt it could be.

Her attention to detail is beyond impressive. While working with many clients and events at the same time, she truly makes you feel like a priority, and having that sense of value is immeasurable. From the beginning of our wedding journey until the big day, she helped make our dreams a reality, and our vision for our celebration come to life. If we had an idea, she made it happen. From her impressive collection of talented vendors, to reaching out to potential collaborators, no stone was left unturned and Monique's keen eye for quality and professionalism is beyond compare.

The team of A Signature Wedding is awesome, and was such a vital resource to have during the day-of. From keeping the wedding party on their timeline, to making sure everyone looked and felt their best, the day ran so smoothly and I personally felt so at ease because of their efficiency and assistance.

Monique, we are so grateful for your talent, your time, and your friendship. Thank you for putting up with our endless amounts of questions, our detailed late-night emails, the many many trips on the freeway commuting to meetings near and far, and all the meetings at our home that probably went way to late. And especially all the hard work and very, very, very late hours leading up to the wedding and even after it was all over. You truly deserve every inch of praise, a million stars, thumbs up, and likes. WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Hire her now; thank me later :)

We learned about Monique Atwell of A Signature Wedding when we were touring venues. She was described to us as "the most organized wedding planner" they had worked with, which immediately piqued my interest. As such, we reached out to her and immediately felt a connection both because she is super kind and funny, but also because of her adherence to checklists, timelines, and spreadsheets. She was an enormous asset during the planning phase in that she suggested a list of vendors that she knew and trusted, had us review their work, then presented us with different options. Every single one of the vendors that she recommended was off-the-charts fantastic. Fast-forward to the day of the wedding: everyone is full of nervous energy, but Monique was instrumental in keeping everyone on time and on task. This allowed me not to even think about logistics or timing, and I actually got to have fun. And everything was perfect-- Monique and her team really outdid themselves. They even managed to have some special wine brought to our sweetheart table so we wouldn't forget to taste it! All in all, it was truly a wonderful experience, and I cannot imagine working with anyone better.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Adam A · Married on 07/14/2018

Monique is the Best!

We were referred to Monique Atwell of A Signature Wedding by some friends who used her as a wedding planner a few years back and we could not have been more thrilled with her work. She went above and beyond our wildest expectations and created a perfect experience. It started with her first power point presentation to us and ended well after our wedding was over tying up all of the loose ends. Her attention to detail, deep list of vendor resources, kind/calm demeanor, creativity, and enthusiasm for our event made our wedding night at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu an evening to remember by everyone who attended. Countless guests of ours told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to thanks to Monique's planning. She seamlessly coordinated all aspects of our complex and unique bohemian chic vision including, flowers, lighting, venue, food, photography, videography, cake, band, furniture, transportation, among many other aspects. Monique and her team even stayed way after the wedding was over to pack up everything in our car for us so our precious mementos were ready for us the next day. She was always available in person or on the phone before, during and after our wedding for any issues that arose and always seemed liked she was having so much fun working with us. We will always refer any of our friends to Monique who are looking for a planner and will definitely use her for any party planning in the future.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

My wedding was May 2018 at Terranea resort. When I first started calling around to wedding planners I Immediately felt comfortable and safe when talking with Monique. Throughout the whole process we just grew closer and closer together and she continued to amaze me with her professionalism and organization. Monique went above and beyond she spent countless hours with me and made the whole process leading up to the wedding go so smoothly. The day of the wedding was magical thanks to Monique and her crew, I felt like a princess with a whole team dedicated to me. She literally gave me a seamless wedding I’m so grateful that I chose A Signature Wedding to help me through this process. She also has great vendors that saved me a lot of money throughout the whole wedding. Wheather are you have hundreds of thousands to spend on your dream wedding or you are on an extremely tight budget Monique is going to give you your fairytail wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Sonia · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband, family, and I all agree that working with Monique to plan our wedding was the best decision we made throughout this whole process! I don't know what we would have done without her! Monique is extremely organized, meticulous, creative, and the consummate professional. I was so stressed at the beginning of wedding planning - I felt overwhelmed by the sheer task of it and did not have a clear vision of how I wanted our wedding to look like. Monique's calm demeanor and attention to detail helped us stay on track and create the wedding of our dreams! No question or problem was too big for her - she always quickly responded with multiple options and creative solutions. Monique left no stone unturned and thought of everything.

Finally, not only did we love working with her but we loved her assistants as well (shoutout to Lisa!). Monique brought 3 assistants with her for our wedding day, and they were all amazing. In particular, her assistant Lisa really went the extra mile for us - she made sure that we always had food and drinks, fixed my hair and veil countless times, gave me her jacket when I was cold from taking photos outside, and constantly checked in with our families.

We highly recommend Monique to anyone looking for a wedding planner! This will seriously be the best money that you spend on your wedding. Having a planner like Monique by your side will save you so much time, stress, and money! On top of that, she is super friendly and nice!

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Alycia

Alycia Morris-Jones · Married on 04/06/2018

Monique and A Signature Wedding are the best!!

Monique and her team are phenomenal!! We contracted A Signature Wedding only two months before our wedding and it seemed like we had known her longer than that by the time the wedding arrived. From the beginning, Monique was personable, warm, engaging, knowledgeable, fun, organized, detail-oriented and any other positive adjective that you’d want and expect a professional to have. We immediately felt as if a weight was lifted off of our shoulders and knew that everything would be handled impeccably. Prior to that, I was stressing about where we would find certain vendors but Monique gave us some great recommendations (who all went above and beyond for us) and was a great go-between with keeping all of us on track with deadlines and maintaining our wedding vision. For example, I wanted purple artichokes in my bridesmaids’ bouquets and certain centerpieces that incorporated a particular lampshade, so she found a wonderful florist who not only could provide the artichokes but who actually handmade the lampshade to stay within the vision! Monique took all of my ideas in stride and just made it happen, even answering emails late into the night! The day of my wedding, she and her team (four of them altogether) made my day so smooth and seamless that I was even calm enough to take a nap a few hours before the wedding with no worries that anything would go wrong (and even if it had, I didn’t know as she handled everything perfectly). They really took the most phenomenal care of us and all with a smile and laugh and a few hugs thrown in for good measure. All in all, Monique made our day so very spectacular and special that our guests (and even the venue) still talk about how beautiful our wedding was put together. If you want a wedding planner who goes above and beyond for you and handles everything with poise, charm and grace, then please hire Monique pronto! She is the best of the best!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Scott · Married on 03/10/2018

Monique was absolutely fabulous to work with in making our dream wedding come true. From the beginning to the end, she never disappointed. She took our vision and put it into reality. Her attention to detail and keeping us on a timeline made planning our wedding as painless as possible. She was very attentive to our thoughts and ideas and referred us to the very best vendors which we were extremely pleased. I have no reservations recommending Monique to anyone who wants a great wedding planner.

Sent on 03/23/2018

amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

I was blown away by Monique throughout the planning process. She was responsive, creative, and organized! She was there every step of the way with helpful ideas and much needed reminders. On the big day, she and her team made everything run so smoothly that I barely needed to think about anything except having the best day ever. Monique and her team made it so easy and so fun.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Rah · Married on 10/28/2017

Monique and her team was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. She impressed us from the very first meeting to the very last minute of our wedding day. She is incredibly organized, easy to reach, worked very with all of our vendors, and was consistently on top of things. She did all of these things for a very fair and reasonable price. I had alot of friends and family tell us how incredibly smooth our wedding was; which was no easy task as it was several hundred people & multi-cultural. Monique & her team handled it with awesome poise. I plan to recommend her to all my family & friends looking for an exceptional & well priced coordinator.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Words cannot describe how incredible Monique is as a wedding planner, but I will try my very best. From our first meeting, she came prepared - asking questions about my vision, as well as my relationship with my now husband. I needed someone who could help me plan my dream wedding in LA while I was working in Northern California and she made that happen. What makes her so special is that she makes you believe and feel as though you are the only bride she is working with, giving you all the attention, advice and help that you need. She helped make every detail at my wedding perfect for me by understanding what I was looking for and executing that vision flawlessly. She also keeps you informed on everything, which was great for me since I wasn't local. Whenever I flew down for the weekend, she would make sure that all the necessary vendor visits were scheduled and ready for us. I would trust Monique with any event I was planning and I will use her again 100%.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2017

Our decision to hire a planner was not taken lightly. I took one look at the website for A Signature Wedding and knew this was the company that could help us turn our vision into our perfect wedding day. When my fiance and I sat down with Monique for our initial consultation, we were so impressed that we hired her company on the spot. It was the best decision we could have made and set the tone for how amazing our wedding planning experiece would be. Every unique and special detail we asked for was carried out with precision. Monique kept us on track with our deadlines and budgets and allowed us to experience the best parts of wedding planning. Monique took away the stress by using her considerable contacts, experience and expertise. She connected us with other vendors who were easy to work with and matched our "wedding personality."
    Everthing was so well prepared that our wedding day went off without a hitch. It doesn't get much better than that!

Sent on 10/22/2017

MELISSA · Married on 07/08/2017

Monique's attention to detail and delivery from everything to keeping us on our timeline, arranging all the vendors to coordinate flawlessly and her immaculate taste made our night absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2017

We hired Monique as our wedding planner and she was AMAZING! From our first meeting to day of, she was professional, organized, responsive, patient, and above all, helped bring our vision to life. She made an overwhelming process a seamless one. Monique took the time to get to know us and our ideas, and helped bring it all together. Monique has a calm demeanor and a special talent and she went above and beyond. Our wedding was even more beautiful than we imagined it could be, thanks to Monique and her team. I will never forget my wedding day and how integral she was in planning it. She truly is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring Monique was the best money I spent on the entire wedding! I hired her for the month-of coordination package, but she did so much more beyond the month-of. We had our initial meeting with her about 8-10 months out! At first I thought I could do everything myself, but there are so many details and so much coordination amongst the vendors that I would have had no clue how to handle, or that it would even need to be done. The day-of you are so busy with hair and makeup and then photos, who else is going to handle all of the vendors and last minute items? Monique! Nothing went wrong (at least that I could see or know about) the day-of, everything was perfect. She created an extremely detailed timeline for us and thought of everything that I would have never thought of. Best of all, she is super super responsive, I can't think of a single email that was unanswered beyond 24 hours. She showed up to every meeting, phone call, rehearsal, exactly on time. Monique is so nice too, I'm sad the experience is over with her! If you are having a medium or larger size wedding, I highly recommend hiring a coordinator beyond the venue catering manager (who was only there for a third of the time Monique was there the day-of). You absolutely need someone like Monique who is on time and on the mark to take care of every detail on your wedding day so you can enjoy as much of it as you can!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Clarice · Married on 09/04/2016

We just got married 3 weeks ago and Monique helped make our wedding the best day ever! She took care of everything the day of, our wedding flowed so well and we were able to just have so much fun! During the planning process she was always on top of it and would get back to us with recommendations or whatever we'd ask for. She also helped coordinate and communicate with all our vendors impeccably well for our day. She helped with timelines, checklists, but best of all, she cared and has a great personality and was so pleasant to get along with and get to know throughout the process, so much so that we are going to miss talking to her regularly and plan on keeping in touch! We'd both highly recommend Monique to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Matt · Married on 08/20/2016

Monique was absolutely amazing for us and we don't know what we would have done without her! We went with a full service package and she was essential to every part of the planning process, from picking the venue, budgeting, reading contracts, choosing vendors, invitations, etc. All of the vendors she recommended did a fantastic job also. Monique and her team are extremely organized and she kept us on track every step of the way, letting us know what needed to be accomplished each month. She also makes sure that your vision for your wedding day remains front and center, and that each decision ties into that vision. She will offer input and advice that always falls in line with whatever your overall vision for the wedding is. Furthermore, she always would keep our budget in mind and help us stay within it. While we were already thrilled with Monique before the wedding day, she and her team were truly fantastic on the day of. They take care of everything and every aspect of the day flows seamlessly so you can just enjoy the your wedding to its fullest without worry. We are so thankful to Monique and her team for playing such an instrumental role in what was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jeanette · Married on 08/12/2016

I interviewed six other wedding planners and was impressed immediately with Monique Atwell. I could not be more pleased with how she took care of so many small details for our family. Many of my guests commented during the wedding about how impressed they were with the team from A Signature Wedding. Monique is poised, professional, sweet, ORGANIZED, and very helpful. She was very responsive to the most inane question and kept me (Mother of the Bride) stress free and able to have FUN during this whole process and especially the day of the wedding. Thank you Monique. I'll be in touch when daughter #2 gets engaged.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Gracie · Married on 07/24/2016

I don't even know where to begin or to thank Monique for making our wedding perfect. It was incredible having her around coz she allowed us to really enjoy each moment without worrying about anything. She had every detail taken care off, very organized and have her keep my other vedors even more organized. We were so lucky to have such flexible and very professional wedding planner like Monique. I am so honored to have worked with her. Literally, could not have done this without her assistance and support. And her two awesome assistants did such a wonderful job and made us feel very special. We can't express enough on how much we appreciate her hard work and effort in making our wedding dreams into a reality. I highly recommend her to all of my friends,family. I wish Monique a continued success at " A SIGNATURE WEDDING" - Gracie Dykstra

Sent on 08/04/2016