Water Tree Studios

5862 Bolsa Ave. #106, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,395
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Water Tree Studios

Water Tree Studios is a celebrated experience from the moment you say "I do" to us.

If you don't like surprises throughout the planning process and a really fun exprience the we are not the team for you, as we loved to celebrate our couples all the way through!

From the owner...Megan Waters

"I simply love weddings and events. My first job when I was 15 years old was at a bridal dress store. Brides with their families would come in to try on their dresses and as they did they would share the excitement and details of their upcoming wedding day. It was such an amazing feeling being surrounded by all the love, tulle and gowns! Fast forward to 2007 when I started Water Tree Studios to “Love. Capture. Share.” my passion for weddings, events, photo & video production and the unique way each family chooses to celebrate."

We feel that it is not just a “Photo or a video”…it is an “experience”. With that comes great responsibility and care to capture and then tell each story, giving each family a finished capture that encapsulates the experience of the event.

Our shooting style is all about the details and reactions. That is what makes an amazing and very personal photo and or video capture. We want to capture every detail of an event because we know how much time has gone into the planning. We bare the sole responsibility of being the only team to give a family the closest thing to time travel! Our work allows you to travel back to relive, share and enjoy the words, motions and emotions of your event.

COMBO SAVINGS WHEN BOOKING MULITPLE SERVICES. PHOTO | VIDEO | PHOTOBOOTH

Locations matter.

• Videos 5

51 Reviews for Water Tree Studios

Daniella · Married on 10/28/2017

My name is Daniella Gavrieli and this past Saturday 10-28-17 I got married at the Disneyland Hotel. From the moment we chose Megan we were super excited. We had seen one of her videos at the Disneyland Hotel and knew we wanted to work with her. The first time we met her we felt comfortable with her and she answered all of our questions. We weren't sure if we could afford it but they had a really great payment plan and made it possible to hire a videographer. She came to our rehearsal, she was constantly checking on me to make sure I was ok and made the whole process easy and comfortable. She cared about every detail and I am so happy that we made th4e decision to hire her. Her and her team did an amazing job.

Andy · Married on 09/03/2017

We found Megan and WaterTree Studios though Waveform Events, as they share an office together. Immediately upon meeting Megan, you can tell what an amazing personality she possesses, and you know that you are in good hands when it comes to the quality and professionalism of using a photo booth at your wedding. Megan was in consistent contact with us regarding setup, floor plan, props - anything we needed to make our event memorable. She arrived at our event early for setup and did exactly what we asked of her, keeping the photo booth moving throughout the night, taking photos for Instagram and social media, and keeping the laughs going through the live booth viewing screen above the photo booth - it was exciting even if you weren't in it to see everyone laughing and posing inside! We also added on the live memory book, which allowed people to insert photos and write a personalized note to us - it was a really nice touch and took out a lot of the guesswork regarding the Guest Book. In addition, we were immediately provided with a digital photo booth online link to ALL the photos that were snapped in the booth that night - really a nice touch!

Long story somewhat long, if you are considering a photo booth at your wedding, you absolutely must go with Megan and Water Tree Events. They exceeded all of our expectations, and left us with physical and digital memories that we will never forget. Thank you for everything, Megan! You are amazing!

PS - Photos attached are few samples from our wedding reception that we pulled from the online website dedicated to our wedding.

Water Tree Studios 1
    Water Tree Studios 7
    Water Tree Studios 8

Water Tree Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,595.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Water Tree Studios 1
    Photo Booth Combo Deal.

Wow your guests with great photos and capture priceless messages! SAVE $150 off our 3 hours photobooth package when you book any of our photography or videography services. Photobooth package includes: • Oval booth enclosure • Unlimited photo strip prints & videos • Props • Red carpet & stanchions • Booth attendant • Exterior video monitor for all to view the fun inside the booth • Custom graphic design on photo prints out Contact us today 714-330-9891 ~ Love. Capture. Share.

• Your Custom Ceremony
    Your Custom Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Megan of Water Tree Events is the best videographer I've had the pleasure of working with. She has an amazing eye and a knack for capturing those special moments that you'll cherish forever. Her professional audio and video are great, and her customer service is amazing. Seeing her interact with couples showed me just how passionate she is about what she does, and how much she cares about her clients. Book with confidence, but hurry! Because of Water Tree's commitment to delivering the best for each and every couple they serve, Megan and her staff have a limited number of engagements per year.

• Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting
    Waveform Events Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

Megan at Water Tree Events is a professional of the highest caliber, delivering an excellent product with a smile. Not only does she listen to a couple's vision of their day, and customize her work to match it, she's such a pleasure to work with that all of her couples feel special. In addition, she works flawlessly with other wedding professionals, making the entire experience wonderful for all involved. I haven't even gotten to her excellent photobooth yet. It's unlike any other in the industry. Large enough to accommodate ten and with a customized exterior, I've heard couples tell me that it's the hit of the party. As a dj, it's hard for me to admit that, but it's the truth! In my experience, I've found that one of the biggest things couples regret after their weddings is not booking video. Don't make that mistake. Get the best, Water Tree Events

• City Connection Entertainment
    City Connection Entertainment Wedding Bands

All our clients love these guys. They do an amazing job and capture the best moments. Best for 2014 - City Connection

• 5862 Bolsa Ave. #106 Huntington Beach, California, CA 92649 See on map
    714-798-2225 (Phone number)
    Tues - Fri. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Weekends by appointment only.