Above the Top Events

Santa Ana, CA View map

Above the Top Events is an experienced wedding planner based in Santa Ana, California. They provide everything you need, from catering to decor, to ensure that planning your wedding is a worry-free experience. With an on-site banquet facility, they can provide many of the services you need for your wedding day without the need for multiple vendors. Their 22 years of experience will allow them to bring your dream wedding day to life.

Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, partial or full wedding planning, Above the Top Events has something to fit your needs and budget. They offer various wedding planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
With their wedding planning services, Above the Top Events also provides catering. There are many menus for you to choose from for your special day with customized menus and vegetarian accommodations available. They also offer many event items such as tents, signage and audio equipment. Other services available are:

• Tables
  • Dance floor
  • Barware
  • Flatware
  • Linens

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Catherine
    Catherine M. Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent customer service!

My wedding isn't until July of this year, and this company is already so impressive! I was emailing with Robert about what kind of dance floor and furniture to get, and he was so incredibly helpful. He sent me multiple pictures of work they had done, which really helped me to make my decisions. He also responded to my many emails each day, which was amazing. Their prices are very fair and competitive, and I am so glad I booked them. I even ran into an issue because my venue changed their flooring. This meant that I no longer needed a dance floor. Even though I already put my deposit down, Robert worked with me so that we could come to a reasonable solution. I am so appreciative and grateful that they were able to work with me! I had corresponded with many other event rental companies, and this one BY FAR has the best customer service. I felt like I could trust them with one of the most special days of my life. Don't waste your time with other event rental companies. Above the Top is simply the BEST! :)
    Grace Married on 11/18/2017
    Analaura is wonderful and patient! She made our wedding happen and made it beautiful! Thank you so much for everything!
    Makena Married on 05/27/2017
    I worked with Susanne and she was able to help assist me with my bride on extra coordinators, rentals, and even create their personal wedding website. With my busy schedule she was able to help elevate some of my tasks on my larger events. Price was right in line with industry standards, quality was top notch, responsiveness and communication was perfect. I cannot wait to plan another amazing event with Above the Top Party Rentals & Event Services, Thank you!

Real Weddings

• Kristin & Scott
    37 photos · 11/02/2019

Pricing

Above the Top Events Price Rates

3120 W Warner Santa Ana, CA, 92704

9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location of (Above the Top Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding