Erika's Elegance Weddings and Events

West Covina, CA View map
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Erika’s Elegance Weddings and Events is a full-service wedding and events company for couples marrying in the greater West Covina, California, area. This company provides a dream-like experience for couples based on their own vision of their wedding. The team has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, allowing them to focus not only on the big picture, but on every fine detail of the day as well.

Experience
Founder and lead planner Erika has a bachelor’s degree in accountancy and an MBA with a focus in finance. She is a Certified Professional Bridal Consultant and a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. She is a co-director on the board of the ABC-Inland Empire Chapter and a membership database/website manager for the Orange County chapter.

This wedding and event planning company can take care of full planning or partial planning for couples on their wedding day. The team of four at Erika’s Elegance Weddings and Events can plan a couple’s rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception to ensure that everything flows smoothly. The planners also offer day-of coordination services to bring everything together in the home stretch and give couples the opportunity to enjoy their wedding the way it was meant to be experienced. From start to finish this team of planners and designers can tackle budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals for couples. They can help plan:

• Civil weddings
  • Non-religious weddings
  • Religious weddings
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• F
    Fatima D. Married on 12/19/2021

She is perfection!

Erika was my month-of wedding coordinator, and while she was my first, I'm still pretty sure she's the best. She handled LITERALLY everything, she was so professional yet fun, and nothing went wrong thanks to her. That's not to say things didn't try to go wrong -- she just handled everything without a glitch.

And I'm talking big issues -- my wedding venue director was an absolute burning trashcan; I have no idea how she even handles getting dressed in the morning, and Erica handled her firmly and efficiently. Issues ranged from DOUBLE BOOKING my ceremony time to LOSING OUR OUTFITS from the bridal suite to just generally being an unpleasant monster, and Erica handled it all without letting me stress.

I had like half a vision and she helped me form the rest--when I walked into the wedding hall, everything was totally, 100% perfect; and it wouldn't have been without her. Not to mention, she became my best friend for a month just by being hilarious, fun, and personable! So grateful to her!
    Eveleen M. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Creative! Professional! And More!

Erika was by far the best wedding planner! She was there for me prior to the start of the pandemic until my wedding day. When the pandemic hit she did an amazing job contacting all my vendors about my postponement. I don’t know what I would have done without her. She also does an amazing job coordinating the day of your wedding with her team. She focuses on you and only you. You will not regret hiring Erika! :)
    Denisha M. Married on 05/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best decision made having her as our wedding planner/designer!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Erika and her wonderful staff for our wedding this past May at Avenue of the Arts Hotel. She is very knowledgeable in her craft and was able to plan a very beautiful and elegant wedding. She is very detailed oriented and listens to every aspect that will give you your dream wedding. We got unexpected rain on the day of our wedding therefore our planned outdoor lakeside ceremony was a no go. With last minute changes she was able to still provide the most beautiful and elegant wedding we envisioned. On the day of the wedding her and her staff were attentive to both our needs. She communicated directly with our vendors which took off a load of stress during the last month of planning. Our guests were amazed at the design of both the ceremony and reception. We still have guest raving about how great everything turned out. I highly recommend Erika to any future wedding couples. She will execute your vision and provide a very stress free planning process.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Boss Brides Boss Brides Wedding Photographers

We first met Erika and her staff in 2012 and quickly developed a friendship and saw how much work and sincerity she puts into her work and clients. She is an Industry expert and will not let you down on your big day. Great Florist and person all around.

White Rabbit Photo Boutique White Rabbit Photo Boutique Wedding Photographers

Erika does great work and cares so much about her clients, she is wonderful to partner with.

West Covina West Covina, CA, 91791
Location of (Erika's Elegance Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding